Its fucking over. Its over. Stop the cope little subhumans

normal in the US, only subhumans i got worshipped there
Can't imagine what level of competition there must be in Scandanavia

It's so over, Amnesia and Vinnie Hacker are barely MTN irl
Vinnie Hacker visited hoso today. He was found dead at 20, self inflicted gunshot wound to the head sadly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16220, Meteor21 and 2 others
You are not LTN. With 6ft3 super models and extremely hot girls you are ugly and you will die alone since your city seems like a dior modeling runway. Kill yourself asap and save yourself from this life FAST
brutal truthpill

before i go out ill take a good deug-cocktail to feel good
nugga you got 30 lols from girls. You are one them moggers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
This might surprise many because im one of the more bluepilled guys here (im drunk af right now so apology for any mistakes)

I went to a festival today, it was mostly zoomers so I actively took notice how those guys look, i cant tell my normie friends so I‘ll vent here

While I‘ve gone through the crowds ive seen 40 guys (at least) that have cavill tier mandible and forward growth, im not even kidding I‘m honest, i got mogged so hard im feeling suicidal for the first time in years

so many people with great eye areas, many people are still recessed but theres a huge amount of people that have adequate forward growth

if you get rated chadlite here you‘re realistically MTN, so many guys will mog you its insane, no girl will look at you

im 5‘11 and the average foid heightmogged me too

i genuinely thought im above aberage but im a subhuman in comparison

there are so many gl girls here too fuuarrk

im gonna change my ratings from now on, everyone that doesnt have some forward growth is a fucking subhuman

its over for fucking every single one of you, other than the ‚chads‘ here (jfl), theyre MTN realistically

if you got MTN youre a fucking subhuman in the west, kill yourself if you want to get a gf that actually is attracted to you

i might unironically slit my throat tonight so if you dont hear from me anymore thats the reason

@St.TikTokcel @mrriceguy @Blackgymmax @User49 @cytoplasm youre all overrating realistically

you didnt see anyone with cavill tier mandibles you attention seeking meme, you are getting mogged by children and decided to get wasted to cope and post a bunch of lies, just because you are an infant doesnt mean anyone else is and btw you arent 5'11 you deluded gimp, you are either 5'7 or 5'8 and read the height wrong, stop making up lies we have all been to festivals and get a grip

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person
you didnt see anyone with cavill tier mandibles you attention seeking meme, you are getting mogged by children and decided to get wasted to cope and post a bunch of lies, just because you are an infant doesnt mean anyone else is and btw you arent 5'11 you deluded gimp, you are either 5'7 or 5'8 and read the height wrong, stop making up lies we have all been to festivals and get a grip
i mog you subhuman kill yourself

This were the guys supermodel? @Hoso hahahahaha jfl i m drunk

Attachments

• 8225aca0ac3a9a6587eb14e4f0144e33.mp4
    1 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
This has to be the most retarded thread ever jfl .
I also go outside and barely see Chad or chadlites and this post makes it seems to be that Chad's are just taking random strolls everywhere lmao .
it's not even on tinder that you will have such fierce level of competition
which country are you from btw ? It isn't even that brutal in Scandinavia leave alone the med shitholes .
Cope.
Just look whenever someone posts their physique here.
Forum subhumans have to roid and gymcel for shoulders as wide as hips.
Average man naturally has that physique even if high bf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
This were the guys supermodel? @Hoso hahahahaha jfl i m drunk
@khvirgin they doxxed the barret with better bones and worse eye area… Hoso wasnt lying

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and HalfGypsyMogger
i mog you subhuman kill yourself

no you dont hahahah, you look like you are on the verge of suicide anyways, probably didnt even go to the festival lmfao, cba w incels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Stemcelling is like Plato’s allegory of the Cave, except the puppets are wmaf hapa abominations, Slavs, rice, and curries.
Why slavs? Most of them clean toilets in the UK for 5 quid per hour.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
no you dont hahahah, you look like you are on the verge of suicide anyways, probably didnt even go to the festival lmfao, cba w incels
the festival was opening a playlist on his phone speaker and typing “club lights” on youtube in his dark basement

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics
Cope.
Just look whenever someone posts their physique here.
Forum subhumans have to roid and gymcel for shoulders as wide as hips.
Average man naturally has that physique even if high bf
as if you can judge men physiques in real life when they're wearing shirts

@Pretty
the festival was opening a playlist on his phone speaker and typing “club lights” on youtube in his dark basement

cope, stop proceting

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 29261 and 2 others

I cant hahahah, 100% these weirdos make up their own stats, "im 6'3 and every female was taller than me wtf guys", "I saw like 50/60 brad pitt lookalikes, trust me its over", "I have really good cheekbones and jawline but I cant seem to get any girls" *proceeds to post a photo with the most flat bones*

Why slavs? Most of them clean toilets in the UK for 5 quid per hour.
Slavs will either teach you physics or stab you for cigarettes. There is no in between

I cant hahahah, 100% these weirdos make up their own stats, "im 6'3 and every female was taller than me wtf guys", "I saw like 50/60 brad pitt lookalikes, trust me its over", "I have really good cheekbones and jawline but I cant seem to get any girls" *proceeds to post a photo with the most flat bones*
IMG 2587
IM CRYINGGGG THE MOGGERS IN QUESTION

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 29261
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman
i just sent this to prove im not at home
morons
You have 24 hours to post at least 40 guys with Cavill tier forward growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 29261, HalfGypsyMogger and 1 other person
IMG 2588
BARBARA PALVIN??? HOLY SHIT IS THIS CHAD AND STACY ONLY IN YOUR CITY??! GTFUH ITS OVER FOR SUB9S

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, Xangsane, Deleted member 28414 and 2 others
You have 24 hours to post at least 40 guys with Cavill tier forward growth
yea bro im gonna take a proper photo of all of them, especially considering ive only passed them once

either you believe me or you dont, better you rope

Vinnie Hacker visited hoso today. He was found dead at 20, self inflicted gunshot wound to the head sadly
Not even Vinnie Hacker could hack it 😔

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Can't imagine what level of competition there must be in Scandanavia
It's nothing that crazy lol .
You will find guys who are tall tho but most are avg looking with dyel physique , this thread is way beyond reality .
Even just by getting a good physique alone can make you stand out and op is saying that a chadlite is mtn irl :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 17595
yea bro im gonna take a proper photo of all of them, especially considering ive only passed them once

either you believe me or you dont, better you rope
considering I don't see 100 gandys, 50 cavill and 30 barrett everyime I leave my house why should I rope?
Looks like you're the one that should rope, since your pussy hurts so much you came here crying
Why are you still breathing when that's your competition?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
It's nothing that crazy lol .
You will find guys who are tall tho but most are avg looking with dyel physique , this thread is way beyond reality .
Even just by getting a good physique alone can make you stand out and op is saying that a chadlite is mtn irl :lul: :lul:
true. our perception that an actual LTN or MTN is called a subhuman here is our .org autism. most people in the world are LTN if we aspie analyze their facial features like we do here

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 17595 and 5.5psl
considering I don't see 100 gandys, 50 cavill and 30 barrett everyime I leave my house why should I rope?
Looks like you're the one that should rope, since your pussy hurts so much you came here crying
he cant find 40 with cavill tier growth because cavill is subhuman. He can find 40 with better growth easily though

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Seeing this high IQ post of yours I actually do appreciate you getting so many reacts .

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin and HalfGypsyMogger
IMG 2589
Im sorry for being ignorant but do these moggers seem under 7ft to anyone else? Is it possible that they are under the 7ft average height?

over for this faggot frauding Forum

Attachments

• 7C96EEF2-3FB5-4A9B-A994-9924CD91C128.png
    7C96EEF2-3FB5-4A9B-A994-9924CD91C128.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 15468, HalfGypsyMogger and 1 other person
im 5‘11 and the average foid heightmogged me too

there are so many gl girls here too fuuarrk
IMG 2588 IMG 2590
the gl model stacies in question
@wificonnector

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector
its over for outisdemaxxingcels and touchinggrasscels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220