It's funny how Curries change skin colour easily according to climate and UV range

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
Hosur, Winter - 15⁰ = pale brown

Thiruvannamalai, Summer - 35⁰ = very dark brown

Imagine living in Scandinavia or Russia where the climate goes below 0⁰. Definitely almost wheatish brown.

Imagine living in Scandinavia or Russia where the climate goes below 0⁰. Definitely almost wheatish brown.
Not true. I live in Western Europe and all the poojeets still look like typical poojeets here.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, sportsmogger, Tai Lung and 1 other person
Not true. I live in Western Europe and all the poojeets still look like typical poojeets here.

I assure you Curries get lighter in colder climates.

I do atleast.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, sportsmogger and Michael Myers

Are you lactase persistent?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Can you drink a litre of milk and not get any negative side effects?
Define negative side effects?

But yes. I am lactose tolerant. I can drink milk and consume other dairy products.

• +1
Height> skin color

I saw many Black skinned Kannadigas in Hosur but also the Tamils were lighter.
I live in Northern/Western Europe where it's cold as fuck, and all the Indians/South Asians I know stay the same skin tone, usually year round, maybe tanning during summer

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Define negative side effects?

But yes. I am lactose tolerant. I can drink milk and consume other dairy products.

Flatulence/farting

Bloating/stomach rumbling

Loose stool/diarrhea

I live in Northern/Western Europe where it's cold as fuck, and all the Indians/South Asians I know stay the same skin tone, usually year round, maybe tanning during summer

I don't know. If I blast my face under the Aircon for 30 mins my face turns pinkish/orangy.

• JFL
I don't know. If I blast my face under the Aircon for 30 mins my face turns pinkish/orangy.
Cool but you still look Indian so I don't know what you expect me to say, your skin definitely doesn't turn pinkish or orangy because you're darkskinned as fuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Cool but you still look Indian so I don't know what you expect me to say, your skin definitely doesn't turn pinkish or orangy because you're darkskinned as fuck

Dark skinned? Yes

Dark skinned as fuck? No

This me now. Just staying indoors in 29⁰ Singapore climate.

IMG 20231213 090524

For comparison, other Tamils:

Dark brown, approaching black

images

Black

images

Last edited:
  • JFL
I literally see no difference in skin color lol

In that case Irish(pasty White), Scandinavians(standards White), Italians(olive), Arab(Wheatish) and Chinese(Yellow) must all be the same to you.

In that case Irish(pasty White), Scandinavians(standards White), Italians(olive), Arab(Wheatish) and Chinese(Yellow) must all be the same to you.
Scandinavians are pasty whites lol, literally no difference, you're still dark brown, I know you want to be white really deeply which is why you morph yourself with blue eyes and say you have muh pink and orange skin

Scandinavians are pasty whites lol, literally no difference, you're still dark brown, I know you want to be white really deeply which is why you morph yourself with blue eyes and say you have muh pink and orange skin

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Irish are lighter than Scandinavians.

Irish
images

Scandinavian
images

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers