It's funny vietnamese women say they're part french to be exotic, but also say they're victims of imperialization. both looks and virtue signalling.

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Proves at this point that no one says their genuine opinions. They just say whatever gives them power in any situation.
She gets value points from saying she's part white (asian dominant genes hide it so she can lie) until you do a DNA test.
And she gets victim points (imperialization is why my mom got with a white colonizer)

When ofc she's low key proud of it, and 1% or less of vietnam spoke french, and even less prolly got french blood lmao.

So again,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elzde95, Danish_Retard, JizzFarmer and 2 others
I cant respect ethnics who simp for whites.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, elzde95, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 2 others
wow it's over for her midface

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Danish_Retard and Cheesyrumble
Sub hermaphrodite fetus T levels if you wouldn't eat her denisovan gook shit

Proves at this point that no one says their genuine opinions. They just say whatever gives them power in any situation.
She gets value points from saying she's part white (asian dominant genes hide it so she can lie) until you do a DNA test.
And she gets victim points (imperialization is why my mom got with a white colonizer)

When ofc she's low key proud of it, and 1% or less of vietnam spoke french, and even less prolly got french blood lmao.

So again,

Never have I ever heard a Viet say that.

Ugly Asian american millenial and older Noodlewhores have a way overinflated ego thanks to y'all. I feel bad for attractive white men who date women like this. Do better than a schizo chink with a blaccent

wow it's over for her midface
She is the gf of a white dude with a pretty cool punk rock channel. I feel bad for him. Why he dating a chink with a horse face? She shits on asian culture and white worships. Shes lucky she was born a women.
This guy could do better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch
I could care less for Noodlewhores. But I want better for my MayoBros 😢

I could care less for Noodlewhores. But I want better for my MayoBros 😢
Its the greater philosophical point I am bringing up.

They pretend to be white (lying about being part french when the chance they're part french is less than 1)

And when they do that they pretend to not be proud of it, and say they're victims of "imperialization". Because they know they can make good progress on both hierarchy (being whiter) and virtue signal (pretending they were culturally raped by oppression).

Women are ultimately out for vanity, and playing the laughing game in reverse psychology.
It's ultimately the desire of humanity to not give a shit about any ideology, and just play the power system.

Asians can do that easily since they're like animals, and have no conscience.

If they were truly liberal, hated white supremacy they wouldn't lie about being part white lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Cheesyrumble
Ugly Asian american millenial and older Noodlewhores have a way overinflated ego thanks to y'all. I feel bad for attractive white men who date women like this. Do better than a schizo chink with a blaccent

They're just really fed up with communism.

literally nobody cares :feelshmm: first mistake was listening to what a hole has to say :feelsokman:

I was referring to this.
No correlation still. I dont get ur point. Explain further. Older asian Americans hate their homeland because of communism, I get that. But that doesn't relate to dating politics in america

No correlation still. I dont get ur point. Explain further. Older asian Americans hate their homeland because of communism, I get that. But that doesn't relate to dating politics in america
Because communists are supposed to be equal to each other. Why would a woman want to be considered equal to a sub 8 male?

Theres a 95% chance shes just a normal SEA monkey with ZERO french blood. It wasnt fucking latin america in vietnam

Theres a 95% chance shes just a normal SEA monkey with ZERO french blood. It wasnt fucking latin america in vietnam
What do you think of Asian girl narcissism tho lol.
And the fact she tries to white girl max and virtue signal that it was wrong.
So not only does she like, she plays the reverse psychology game Where she is kind of sad and a shamed that she is “part French”.
So each people know that white people are just Humble bragging about being white from virtue signaling