It’s Hard to be GL with Inward Gonions (Topic of Gonial Eversion)

Ideally Imdo is the best way to fix it unfortunately it has a age limitation but if you’re not a candidate bimax could be enough but some people gonions are so fucked that they need jaw angle implants on top of that

Btw in both cases genio is needed
Ideally Imdo is the best way to fix it unfortunately it has a age limitation but if you’re not a candidate bimax could be enough but some people gonions are so fucked that they need jaw angle implants on top of that

Btw in both cases genio is needed
8B4C2CA6 A31F 4DD9 827E C5B580A731F5
F1A0694B E76F 4F6A BCD8 A31A3CA4BB50
Are my gonials inward?

Gonial eversion: At gonion, male crania tend to have rugose muscle attachments that curve outward, or evert from the surface of the mandible. Females more often lack this eversion or may even invert toward the midline.
View attachment 1372398
View attachment 1372402
a) inverted (inward gonions commonly found in females) b) straight (neutral) c) everted (aka outward flaring gonions ideal for males)

When I talk about the gonions this is what I mean
View attachment 1321222

So the ideal gonions would be something like this
View attachment 1321227
Your gonions would be tilted inwards, straight, or outwards
Here are some examples

Inward Gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1321236

Inward vs Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1372399
As you can see outward gonions make the jaw look more angular and add definition to the lower third.
Inward gonions are the reason a jaw looks rounded in a men despite being low body fat and not every men can look good with them
If you show me 100 gl guys I can guarantee you 70-80 will have outward gonions. Literally a slayer trait.

I would argue bigonial width is more important than ramus length and gonial angle, because it determines lower jaw width and can make or break a front profile.

Who cares if your maxilla is forward-grown and your ramus long if your lower jaw looks subhuman from the front due to low bgw in relation to the interzygomatic width?

In fact, a long ramus makes someone with low bgw look worse and the mandible appear even smaller/narrower due to inward-tilt of the gonions.

So, how do we fix this?
Well, there’s a few options

1) Imdo is a 3 dimensional jaw surgery and can help a little bit.
It’s hard to find front results but as you can see his gonions improved, I would say it isn’t good for a men but still an improvement.

2) Bimax
From what I know bsso can fix some @SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad thoughts?

3) Side wing is another option to fix the inward gonions

4) and in my opinion the best option jaw implants are the best option to fix it.
I saw that Prof.Salier always use jaw angle implant with double jaw, bsso so a combination of both surgeries can help.

5) Growing a beard and making the masseters bigger can help to an extent but won't make the face look ideal from the front.
Fillers can be used too but are quite expensive long-term and won't last long

@Kingkellz @AscendingHero @Purefxrm @thecel

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Tai Lung
keep mirin brah

Gonial eversion: At gonion, male crania tend to have rugose muscle attachments that curve outward, or evert from the surface of the mandible. Females more often lack this eversion or may even invert toward the midline.
View attachment 1372398
View attachment 1372402
a) inverted (inward gonions commonly found in females) b) straight (neutral) c) everted (aka outward flaring gonions ideal for males)

View attachment 1321222

View attachment 1321227
Here are some examples

Inward Gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1321236

View attachment 1372399
As you can see outward gonions make the jaw look more angular and add definition to the lower third.
Inward gonions are the reason a jaw looks rounded in a men despite being low body fat and not every men can look good with them
If you show me 100 gl guys I can guarantee you 70-80 will have outward gonions. Literally a slayer trait.

I would argue bigonial width is more important than ramus length and gonial angle, because it determines lower jaw width and can make or break a front profile.

Who cares if your maxilla is forward-grown and your ramus long if your lower jaw looks subhuman from the front due to low bgw in relation to the interzygomatic width?

In fact, a long ramus makes someone with low bgw look worse and the mandible appear even smaller/narrower due to inward-tilt of the gonions.

So, how do we fix this?

It’s hard to find front results but as you can see his gonions improved, I would say it isn’t good for a men but still an improvement.

2) Bimax

4) and in my opinion the best option jaw implants are the best option to fix it.
I saw that Prof.Salier always use jaw angle implant with double jaw, bsso so a combination of both surgeries can help.

5) Growing a beard and making the masseters bigger can help to an extent but won't make the face look ideal from the front.

Inwards gonion gang on top :feelsokman:

Are outward gonions the same as an antegonial notch? @RealSurgerymax @Acromegaly_Chad

Most of the custom jaw implants I've seen don't give the jaw this concave, non linear shape, most are linear designs.
Lurking on Eppley's website, it can be seen that people with antegonial notches get them corrected with the jaw implants, to achieve a more linear jaw (straight gonions instead of outward?) albeit a minority of people requests an antegonial notch in their design:

From Eppley:
" It is my observation that in men that have naturally good jaw angle prominences but have a non-linear jawline shape, it is because they have a prominent antegonial notch.This is because the jawline to go inward in front of the masseter muscle prominence, creating a distinct flare to the jaw angles from the front view."

Examples:

Outward gonions?/antegonial notch/non linear jaw
ee7f6edcd75fbe8870977a222996bf06.jpg

696483.jpg

Straight gonions?/linear jaw:
hossein-diba-40.jpg

hossein-diba-45.jpg

@the next o'pry Even O'pry's morph in the OP doesn't seem to have this concavity but a linear jaw:
2585539_1634679680928.png

It's quite a confusing topic to me, would appreciate if someone can share some knowledge about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, beau, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
my gonions are straight, over

• So Sad
Reactions: the next o'pry and ChristianChad
Damn!

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
How do i accurately measure whether i have inward or outwards gonions at home without any tools?

How do i accurately measure whether i have inward or outwards gonions at home without any tools?

It doesn't matter

Inwards/outward gonions is an autistic meme

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
It doesn't matter

Inwards/outward gonions is an autistic meme
When it comes to masseter hypertrophy, i'm pretty sure it does matter. Inward gonions + hypertrophy = looking like a bloated chipmunk. That is why i am trying to assess whether i have inward gonions or not.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
View attachment 1372398
View attachment 1372402

View attachment 1321222

View attachment 1321227
Here are some examples

Inward Gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1321236

View attachment 1372399

So, how do we fix this?

2) Bimax

you are making this retarded thread without even learning the basics. you are talking about GONIONS, and then bimax as a solution. GUESS which part is left behind with bimax?

GONIONS.
bimax cut is in front of the gonions. your whole jaw EXCEPT the gonions is moved FORWARDS. it has nothing to do with width. If you move your jaw long enough forwards, ofc you will gain some width because jaws are almost V shaped. not a Π. but nothing changes on your gonions.

gonioplasty or angle implants is the only solution.
nothing to do with imdo or bimax.
If you see definition in the gonial angle after a bimax, it is because the skin is stretched and becomes more tight around the already existing gonions the person had. it cannot change the geometry.

• +1
Reactions: catastaire and User49
Are outward gonions the same as an antegonial notch? @RealSurgerymax @Acromegaly_Chad

Most of the custom jaw implants I've seen don't give the jaw this concave, non linear shape, most are linear designs.
Lurking on Eppley's website, it can be seen that people with antegonial notches get them corrected with the jaw implants, to achieve a more linear jaw (straight gonions instead of outward?) albeit a minority of people requests an antegonial notch in their design:

From Eppley:
" It is my observation that in men that have naturally good jaw angle prominences but have a non-linear jawline shape, it is because they have a prominent antegonial notch.This is because the jawline to go inward in front of the masseter muscle prominence, creating a distinct flare to the jaw angles from the front view."

Examples:

Outward gonions?/antegonial notch/non linear jaw
ee7f6edcd75fbe8870977a222996bf06.jpg

696483.jpg

Straight gonions?/linear jaw:
hossein-diba-40.jpg

hossein-diba-45.jpg

@the next o'pry Even O'pry's morph in the OP doesn't seem to have this concavity but a linear jaw:
2585539_1634679680928.png

It's quite a confusing topic to me, would appreciate if someone can share some knowledge about it.

Forgot to update this. All the examples have outward gonions, the only difference is that Colton Haynes has an antegonial notch, while Bruce Wayne and morphed O'pry don't.

Basically:
Colton Haynes = non linear jaw body, outward gonions.
Bruce Wayne & O'pry morph: linear jaw body, outward gonions.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and sub5inchcel
Forgot to update this. All the examples have outward gonions, the only difference is that Colton Haynes has an antegonial notch, while Bruce Wayne and morphed O'pry don't.

Basically:
this shit is just wide bignoial vs narrow bignoaikl, muh inward

Basically:
And which one is more aesthetic?

And which one is more aesthetic?

There's no right answer tbh.
I prefer the linear jaw body with a very slight concavity, like this:
vladislav-ivanov-lelush.jpeg

It's more subtle than a pronounced antegonial notch like Colton Haynes', in fact the jaw body looks linear most of the time. Same guy:
316426352_434828945522272_654377736227394970_n.jpg
309113334_395742859430881_9179483479146772197_n.jpg

I think the slight concavity is important to avoid an artificial look.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 8869
There's no right answer tbh.
I prefer the linear jaw body with a very slight concavity, like this:
vladislav-ivanov-lelush.jpeg

It's more subtle than a pronounced antegonial notch like Colton Haynes', in fact the jaw body looks linear most of the time. Same guy:
316426352_434828945522272_654377736227394970_n.jpg
309113334_395742859430881_9179483479146772197_n.jpg

I think the slight concavity is important to avoid an artificial look.
Does it might be mistaken for "downward growth"?

Because you know it should be horiztanlly ejected thus implies the favorablity of linear jaw?

Does it might be mistaken for "downward growth"?

Because you know it should be horiztanlly ejected thus implies the favorablity of linear jaw?

I think the slight concavity is aesthetic. I've been observing it and even people with apparent completely linear jaw bodies have it to some degree.
Look at Samuele Doveri:
cbd0db35fd4d8fa19ad98d04feaddbc8.jpg

The concavity is minimal, but is there.
His jaw body looks completely linear from 3/4 and in different lighting tho:
5e4a5851e7527677421f384825268850.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Now imagine having a narrow mandible + inward gonions + low cheekbones = you’re literally a female

guys with this traits should trannymax

Good luck doing masster hypertrophy with inward gonions
View attachment 1364308
you’ll end up as the second guy
will make your face look roundish and feminine
And you need a high amount of hybrid or Fiber type 2 muscles in your masseters

and most average guys are cuck Tier type 1 Fiber muscle dominant which why their muscles and especially their small muscles will never be able to hypetrophy much through resistance training
i heard masseter vs temporal chewing pattern targets lower masseter for gonial evasion type look after hypertophy

• +1
Alot of gonial stuff has to do with racial differences. The jaws you see with angular and everted gonials come from phenotypes with cromagnid influence.

What really matters is how the gonial spurs hold the masseters. This is why despite men using fillers at the gonial angles, it still looks like shit. You can chew all you want but if you dont have developed gonial spurs, it wont amount to much.

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx, ObamasLastName and the next o'pry
View attachment 1372398
View attachment 1372402

View attachment 1321222

View attachment 1321227
Here are some examples

Inward Gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1321236

View attachment 1372399

So, how do we fix this?

2) Bimax

Having inward gonions is not death tier, straight gonions are good for robust arche outward if ogre.

Didn’t think that it was possible to make Sean look every more uncanny. Congrats op!

Alot of gonial stuff has to do with racial differences. The jaws you see with angular and everted gonials come from phenotypes with cromagnid influence.

View attachment 2637007

What really matters is how the gonial spurs hold the masseters. This is why despite men using fillers at the gonial angles, it still looks like shit. You can chew all you want but if you dont have developed gonial spurs, it wont amount to much.
This. I can attest personally as my gonion is better developed on one side of my face and my masseter pops out like a diamond when I clench, whereas on my other side its round due to my bone shape. However, the masseters can also influence the gonion, but it's rare when you're older.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
View attachment 1372398
View attachment 1372402

View attachment 1321222

View attachment 1321227
Here are some examples

Inward Gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1321236

View attachment 1372399

So, how do we fix this?

2) Bimax

Top post, inward gonions = major failo

• +1
Is there uh any non surgical options to improve gonions

One problem isn’t imdo kinda obscure who even preforms it

This explaines lot i think i have inward gonians.chewing absolutly fucked up my face.

This explaines lot i think i have inward gonians.chewing absolutly fucked up my face.
You have straight Gonions lol

90% of niggas in here don’t know what inward Gonions are

Only people that I know who know the diff is @ElBastardo @HarrierDuBois RIP

You have straight Gonions lol

90% of niggas in here don’t know what inward Gonions are

Only people that I know who know the diff is @ElBastardo @HarrierDuBois RIP
I know the term now but I always knew it had to be protruding.

Huge failo on gio scotti

Up to debate if you ask me, this is a famous opry’s morph
View attachment 1372363
In the after he has outward gonions

not saying opry looks bad with inward gonions cause he looks insane
Please stop using side-by-sides to compare a single feature if you are going to morph the rest of the face as well. It really comes off as deceptive.
The eye color, the eye height-width ratio, the hairline, nose, and zygos are completely different. Even his skin has been air-brushed with a slight tan to remove the imperfections on the first photo.(n) Interesting thread though.

as long as the bone mass is there, inward/outward is just prettyboy vs masc

it's like high-set vs low set eyebrows

both can look good with good harmony
Interesting. Any good examples of "pretty-boy" men with inward gonions?

Also why would higher bone mass necessarily lead to a better looking face?

cope. case closed.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Is there any actual way to tell whether you have inward or outward gonions at a high bodyfat?

View attachment 1372398
View attachment 1372402

View attachment 1321222

View attachment 1321227
Here are some examples

Inward Gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1321236

View attachment 1372399

So, how do we fix this?

2) Bimax

can bigonial width increase with chewing at 16?

just stick ur thumb inside and pull them outwards

dont yall know bone is exactly like playdough?