It’s Hard to be GL with Inward Gonions (Topic of Gonial Eversion)

Opry, gandy, delisola have inward gonions?? Curved jaw is not exactly a "failo" tbh narrow jaw is
True. Flared gonion is a striking feature aka halo. Even if you don't have them other features can carry you. But a narrow jaw is definitely a failo.
Chris Hemsworth doesn't have flared gonions
95e9a9a4c206cab0131001bf11617564

Meanwhile
Varun Dhawans Funny Shaving Video Varun Dhawan

:feelsgah::aheago::feelsshh::feelsokman:

Now imagine having a narrow mandible + inward gonions + low cheekbones = you’re literally a female

guys with this traits should trannymax

Good luck doing masster hypertrophy with inward gonions
View attachment 1364308
you’ll end up as the second guy
will make your face look roundish and feminine
And you need a high amount of hybrid or Fiber type 2 muscles in your masseters

and most average guys are cuck Tier type 1 Fiber muscle dominant which why their muscles and especially their small muscles will never be able to hypetrophy much through resistance training
Does the 3rd guy on the right has straight gonions?

Gonial eversion: At gonion, male crania tend to have rugose muscle attachments that curve outward, or evert from the surface of the mandible. Females more often lack this eversion or may even invert toward the midline.
View attachment 1372398
View attachment 1372402
a) inverted (inward gonions commonly found in females) b) straight (neutral) c) everted (aka outward flaring gonions ideal for males)

When I talk about the gonions this is what I mean
View attachment 1321222

So the ideal gonions would be something like this
View attachment 1321227
Your gonions would be tilted inwards, straight, or outwards
Here are some examples

Inward Gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1321236

Inward vs Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1372399
As you can see outward gonions make the jaw look more angular and add definition to the lower third.
Inward gonions are the reason a jaw looks rounded in a men despite being low body fat and not every men can look good with them
If you show me 100 gl guys I can guarantee you 70-80 will have outward gonions. Literally a slayer trait.

I would argue bigonial width is more important than ramus length and gonial angle, because it determines lower jaw width and can make or break a front profile.

Who cares if your maxilla is forward-grown and your ramus long if your lower jaw looks subhuman from the front due to low bgw in relation to the interzygomatic width?

In fact, a long ramus makes someone with low bgw look worse and the mandible appear even smaller/narrower due to inward-tilt of the gonions.

So, how do we fix this?
Well, there’s a few options

1) Imdo is a 3 dimensional jaw surgery and can help a little bit.
It’s hard to find front results but as you can see his gonions improved, I would say it isn’t good for a men but still an improvement.

2) Bimax
From what I know bsso can fix some @SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad thoughts?

3) Side wing is another option to fix the inward gonions

4) and in my opinion the best option jaw implants are the best option to fix it.
I saw that Prof.Salier always use jaw angle implant with double jaw, bsso so a combination of both surgeries can help.

5) Growing a beard and making the masseters bigger can help to an extent but won't make the face look ideal from the front.
Fillers can be used too but are quite expensive long-term and won't last long

@Kingkellz @AscendingHero @Purefxrm @thecel
Does invisalign help with this?

Not that important a feature, not worth surgery i think

• +1
Reactions: one job away
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, CristianT, AscendingHero and 2 others
Gonial eversion: At gonion, male crania tend to have rugose muscle attachments that curve outward, or evert from the surface of the mandible. Females more often lack this eversion or may even invert toward the midline.
View attachment 1372398
View attachment 1372402
a) inverted (inward gonions commonly found in females) b) straight (neutral) c) everted (aka outward flaring gonions ideal for males)

View attachment 1321222

View attachment 1321227
Here are some examples

Inward Gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1321236

View attachment 1372399
As you can see outward gonions make the jaw look more angular and add definition to the lower third.
Inward gonions are the reason a jaw looks rounded in a men despite being low body fat and not every men can look good with them
If you show me 100 gl guys I can guarantee you 70-80 will have outward gonions. Literally a slayer trait.

I would argue bigonial width is more important than ramus length and gonial angle, because it determines lower jaw width and can make or break a front profile.

Who cares if your maxilla is forward-grown and your ramus long if your lower jaw looks subhuman from the front due to low bgw in relation to the interzygomatic width?

In fact, a long ramus makes someone with low bgw look worse and the mandible appear even smaller/narrower due to inward-tilt of the gonions.

So, how do we fix this?

It’s hard to find front results but as you can see his gonions improved, I would say it isn’t good for a men but still an improvement.

2) Bimax

4) and in my opinion the best option jaw implants are the best option to fix it.
I saw that Prof.Salier always use jaw angle implant with double jaw, bsso so a combination of both surgeries can help.

5) Growing a beard and making the masseters bigger can help to an extent but won't make the face look ideal from the front.

I think that zygo and chin are more important than jaw, obviously it's important to have a visible jaw, gonion are not so much relevant

View attachment 1372398
View attachment 1372402

View attachment 1321222

View attachment 1321227
Here are some examples

Inward Gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1321236

View attachment 1372399

So, how do we fix this?

2) Bimax

My biggest failo along my eyes. I can drop bodyfat but still look Like shit

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Guy in your avi mogged him hard in Student of the year
Sid Malhotra is like the handsomest man to have existed since history of mankind. It's an unfair comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
View attachment 1372398
View attachment 1372402

View attachment 1321222

View attachment 1321227
Here are some examples

Inward Gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1321236

View attachment 1372399

So, how do we fix this?

2) Bimax

another small detail to be depressed about :blackpill:

but small details are what makes the bigger picture eh i think my gonions are horse shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23615 and the next o'pry
The gonian pill destroyed me :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry and Korea
Yes, or having an overbite/overjet and genetics (Probably you’re mom passed that gene to you)
How does having an overbite/overjet result in inward gonions bro?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and the next o'pry
View attachment 1372398
View attachment 1372402

View attachment 1321222

View attachment 1321227
Here are some examples

Inward Gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1321236

View attachment 1372399

So, how do we fix this?

2) Bimax

Beautiful thread

100% deserved BOTB

Personally im probably going to go down the IMDO route, especially since im a class 2

To what extent can IMDO induce gonial eversion?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: callisto, thecel and the next o'pry
How does having an overbite/overjet result in inward gonions bro?
I would say it applies more to overjet cases sometimes it doesn’t allow the mandible to have enough space, specially if you’re lacking height in your jaw creating an illusion it is shorter both in height and width, if you suffer from this or know guys in the forum when you jut you’re jaw you’ll see how your jaw looks with more height and width and making your gonions more straight/outwards.
Beautiful thread

100% deserved BOTB

Personally im probably going to go down the IMDO route, especially since im a class 2

To what extent can IMDO induce gonial eversion?
You better get Imdo before 20 ngl I’ve talk to the guy who created and usually if you’re over 20 you don’t make the cut unfortunately and have to go with bimax and jaw angle implants.
It definitely improves the gonions

essentially the gonions rotate laterally as the imdo process occurs. which really recreates what happens in adolescents in proper craniofacial development.

it doesn’t widen the mid mandible but it widens where the first molar (wisdom teeth) and second molar is which is ideal for health aspect,
not so much aesthetic wise though. but we have a redeeming factor:

the mandible rotates downward creating a taller jaw and chin appearance from the frontal. it creates an illusion of a taller ramus

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Hades, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
I would say it applies more to overjet cases sometimes it doesn’t allow the mandible to have enough space, specially if you’re lacking height in your jaw creating an illusion it is shorter both in height and width, if you suffer from this or know guys in the forum when you jut you’re jaw you’ll see how your jaw looks with more height and width and making your gonions more straight/outwards.

You better get Imdo before 20 ngl I’ve talk to the guy who created and usually if you’re over 20 you don’t make the cut unfortunately and have to go with bimax and jaw angle implants.
It definitely improves the gonions

essentially the gonions rotate laterally as the imdo process occurs. which really recreates what happens in adolescents in proper craniofacial development.

View attachment 1649068

it doesn’t widen the mid mandible but it widens where the first molar (wisdom teeth) and second molar is which is ideal for health aspect,

the mandible rotates downward creating a taller jaw and chin appearance from the frontal. it creates an illusion of a taller ramus
😍😍😍😍Lifefuel i got ages before 20. Still gotta move quick.

Approximately how much gonial flare was induced by this?
So how would we address the mid-mandible part?

how would the mid mandible shape/look like ideally in a chad mandible?

• +1
😍😍😍😍Lifefuel i got ages before 20. Still gotta move quick.

Approximately how much gonial flare was induced by this?

So how would we address the mid-mandible part?

how would the mid mandible shape/look like ideally in a chad mandible?
About the gonial flare this was the patient
I sent those pics to Preston a couple of months ago

About the mid mandible
mid mandible widening isn’t preferred anyway, you want wide gonions and narrow mid mandible with a tall and wide chin. classic caucasoid skull trait

Like vinnie hacker for example. That’s how you mid mandible could look post imdo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and AscendingHero
About the gonial flare this was the patient
I sent those pics to Preston a couple of months ago

About the mid mandible
mid mandible widening isn’t preferred anyway, you want wide gonions and narrow mid mandible with a tall and wide chin. classic caucasoid skull trait

Like vinnie hacker for example. That’s how you mid mandible could look post imdo
Yea that's one of the best mandible IMDO transformations i've sen
Insane imdo transformation

Let me shoot you a quick PM

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Hades and the next o'pry
About the mid mandible

Can you show more examples? Can this be achieved by ccw bimax with 8-9mm bsso?

Is it over for me?

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
It's over for many men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25913, CristianT and Johanjohan
I have flared:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Does that make gonions outwards? Show me pic
I cannot share the picture but ye it rotates the gonions outwards, makes the ramus wider etc.

I cannot share the picture but ye it rotates the gonions outwards, makes the ramus wider etc.
slight recessed but not birdcelness= normal for whites

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
What’s the solution to this?

• +1
What’s the solution to this?
Ideally Imdo is the best way to fix it unfortunately it has a age limitation but if you’re not a candidate bimax could be enough but some people gonions are so fucked that they need jaw angle implants on top of that

Btw in both cases genio is needed

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 16371
Ideally Imdo is the best way to fix it unfortunately it has a age limitation but if you’re not a candidate bimax could be enough but some people gonions are so fucked that they need jaw angle implants on top of that

I’m too old for imdo.... how could bimax flare the gonions? What about ramus widening?

• +1
quality thread, rare find nowadays

• +1
my goinions are 108mm when i hard press so im 1cm more than average man i think...too bad i have a big skull so jaw looks normal in relation to face

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and russwestbrook
PSL nonsense thread

I’m too old for imdo.... how could bimax flare the gonions? What about ramus widening?
quality thread, rare find nowadays
Yeah there’s a bimax movements that widen the ramus and helps the gonions to improve
I don’t remember the name of that bimax movement but pary does it

This is her post 2 months
50A86B13 4A53 4151 9248 16AB7A4FA87F

Usually your gonions improve post surgery unless you have a “broken” jawline like this

0E29C575 F3EA 46C9 A6EC 6604ADB47C19

That "broken" jawline where there's a gap between the chin and the gonials is massive incel trait ngl

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and Deleted member 16371
Yeah there’s a bimax movements that widen the ramus and helps the gonions to improve
I don’t remember the name of that bimax movement but pary does it

This is her post 2 months
View attachment 1663716

Usually your gonions improve post surgery unless you have a “broken” jawline like this

View attachment 1663718

That "broken" jawline where there's a gap between the chin and the gonials is massive incel trait ngl

you mean like his?

so basically what's the best treatment for fix inward gonions? implants or fillers?

Mine are inward or outward?

Attachments

• IMG_20220505_161241.jpg
    IMG_20220505_161241.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Great thread. Outward gonions and overall a proper jaw are super important. I think something like this is ideal, flared but not too much, with gonial angle in between 125-130 degrees:

1565067 morph face 3

Great jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
125-115 IS IDEAL

115 is too low and causes a short chin. Ideal jaw is in between 125-130 degrees because that gives optimal chin height and proportional ramus lenght compared to the mandible body:
Z4PZdGo.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
115 is too low and causes a short chin. Ideal jaw is in between 125-130 degrees because that gives optimal chin height and proportional ramus lenght compared to the mandible body:
Z4PZdGo.jpeg
im 120

Last edited:

I pm you bro