It's insane how all chemicals in products are estrogenic & shit for males

N

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
I've recently looked at the ingredients of the shampoo, hairwaxes, cleanser, moisturizer, etc that I had always used and had to realize that it's full of suff that's messing with your hormones&health.

I mean what is this jfl. Everything in this world is already made against you as a male naturally(you have 0 worth inherently). And then almost every single hygiene product, tap water, plastic, etc has unnatural estrogenic substances in it.
On top of it, it also actually makes you look worse(fe. lots of males have dry unhealthy hair bc of shampoo)

You could ask yourself why it is that somehow there aren't androgenic substances in all that stuff, instead of exclusively estrogenic ? (I guess I'll know the answer myself but it would take longer to put it in words)

Before you comment "Muh Chad is immune to it", nah man even chads nowadays are less masculine and rarer then they used to be.
The best thing you can do is to just cut most of these toxic products out or replace them with natural alternatives as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, autistic_tendencies, mulattomaxxer and 8 others
idk man should i just springmaxx for water? maybe claymaxx to store water ?

I've recently looked at the ingredients of the shampoo, hairwaxes, cleanser, moisturizer, etc that I had always used and had to realize that it's full of suff that's messing with your hormones&health.

I mean what is this jfl. Everything in this world is already made against you as a male naturally(you have 0 worth inherently). And then almost every single hygiene product, tap water, plastic, etc has unnatural estrogenic substances in it.
On top of it, it also actually makes you look worse(fe. lots of males have dry unhealthy hair bc of shampoo)

You could ask yourself why it is that somehow there aren't androgenic substances in all that stuff, instead of exclusively estrogenic ? (I guess I'll know the answer myself but it would take longer to put it in words)

Before you comment "Muh Chad is immune to it", nah man even chads nowadays are less masculine and rarer then they used to be.
The best thing you can do is to just cut most of these toxic products out or replace them with natural alternatives as much as possible

Because the Elite want a low T society that will wage cuck for them and not retaliate or fight back and be too sick to do anything but wage cuck.

If you were a farmer you wouldnt want your cows breaking out of their fences and smashing the place up. You want them docile to milk them easily.

Also its probably for the best, normies are evil asf when you understand their nature and breed and multiply without a 2nd thought. Lowering their T levels stops the population growth hitting astronomical levels which it already is. it's a form of chemical castration.

Empowering women through feminism and a High E environment allows them to dom the shit out of men, hence this forum even existing. Women keep men in line and productive for the elite.

When they need men again i.e. a world war takes place or a huge environmental disaster destroys everything , they will stop pumping shit into the foods, air, water ect and prop men up to how they were like 100 years ago and women will go back as the "underclass"

its a power game you just need to realise the rules.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Patient A, autistic_tendencies and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
yea was gonna start eating sardines and oysters, but apparently they have some of the highest concentrations of micro plastics amongst all foods out there so it’s a no go now. so ticked because these would be literal superfoods if it weren’t for plastic pollution

since consuming micro plastics is pretty much unavoidable i’m thinking of just getting on some natural estrogen blockers like DIM

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, amorfati and Need2Ascend
yea was gonna start eating sardines and oysters, but apparently they have some of the highest concentrations of micro plastics amongst all foods out there so it’s a no go now. so ticked because these would be literal superfoods if it weren’t for plastic pollution

since consuming micro plastics is pretty much unavoidable i’m thinking of just getting on some natural estrogen blockers like DIM
Maybe as long as you eat them in moderation it won't be as bad. With estrogen blockers you are probably messing up your whole system rather more

They forces us to do the inevitable

Attachments

• 11642199-45D3-465F-8AE5-58FF0FA20DC6.png
    11642199-45D3-465F-8AE5-58FF0FA20DC6.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person

Just use baking soda as deoderant as only product for hygiene theory

Yeah it's pretty hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Because the Elite want a low T society that will wage cuck for them and not retaliate or fight back and be too sick to do anything but wage cuck.

If you were a farmer you wouldnt want your cows breaking out of their fences and smashing the place up. You want them docile to milk them easily.

Also its probably for the best, normies are evil asf when you understand their nature and breed and multiply without a 2nd thought. Lowering their T levels stops the population growth hitting astronomical levels which it already is. it's a form of chemical castration.

Empowering women through feminism and a High E environment allows them to dom the shit out of men, hence this forum even existing. Women keep men in line and productive for the elite.

When they need men again i.e. a world war takes place or a huge environmental disaster destroys everything , they will stop pumping shit into the foods, air, water ect and prop men up to how they were like 100 years ago and women will go back as the "underclass"

offthegridmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Shit never fully realized this it makes a lot of sense but how can you avoid all of this estrogenic shit without living like a caveman?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, autistic_tendencies, Gaia262 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless
turning men into faggots or trannies is just society's natural way of dealing with male surplus. gotta reduce the male mating competition and population in general since these faggots banned full scale wars, death penalties, and other good ways to get rid of incel males

Shit never fully realized this it makes a lot of sense but how can you avoid all of this estrogenic shit without living like a caveman?

its extremely difficult to but things like filtered water never from the tap/bottle, home cooked organic meals (quality ingredients), exercise.

Basically avoiding as much modern day bs as possible.

Other than that it's injecting testosterone to counteract it.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Preoximerianas and Hueless

Attachments

• 75172462.jpg
    75172462.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Constantin Denis
facts. But it impacts females just as badly. They are exposed to 1000s of chemicals in beauty care

Last edited:
its extremely difficult to but things like filtered water never from the tap/bottle, home cooked organic meals (quality ingredients), exercise.

Basically avoiding as much modern day bs as possible.

Other than that it's injecting testosterone to counteract it.
There must be a way to turn your body into a cleansing machine

• +1
There must be a way to turn your body into a cleansing machine

Not sure there is, you are just bombarded at every possible angle its difficult.

Its just trying to avoid it as much as possible.

At least everyone is effected by it So the damage is spread to the same degree, not like you are punished solely.

At least we live in an era where we have surgeries/solutions to fix it.

Also people thinking if they lived in a 3rd world natural village things would be better are false. The reality you would just be malnourished and have similar issues.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and NarrowJaw
Not sure there is, you are just bombarded at every possible angle its difficult.

Its just trying to avoid it as much as possible.

At least everyone is effected by it So the damage is spread to the same degree, not like you are punished solely.

At least we live in an era where we have surgeries/solutions to fix it.

Also people thinking if they lived in a 3rd world natural village things would be better are false. The reality you would just be malnourished and have similar issues.
Yeah true. I agree though with the article posted above that you can combat radiation and heavy metals with certain raw vegetables and herbs

• +1
no soap, no toothbrush/no toothpaste etc. work wonders if you are healthy and stress free ever since I started peating I only use a towel under my armpits with tap water and put my head and neck under the sink, I moisturize with coconut oil wash and dry off and I never smell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onfiresems and thisend
shampoo only became popular in the 1970s you don't need it

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
no soap, no toothbrush/no toothpaste etc. work wonders if you are healthy and stress free ever since I started peating I only use a towel under my armpits with tap water and put my head and neck under the sink, I moisturize with coconut oil wash and dry off and I never smell
What if you lift regularly? What about the sweat accumulating?

You soak your armpits with chemical filed tap water lol

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and Preoximerianas
All we can really do is make an effort to decrease how much the poison has an impact on us. Because sadly, living in modern society, you will always be exposed to this shit. It's in our water, our food, our cosmetic products, it's something most people don't realize. A literal blackpill for your health and wellbeing on a societal scale. But even mitigating slightly is better than normies who rejoice in being poisoned.

I just got a filter that supposedly filters out most of the fluoride, micro plastics, lead, PFAS/PFOA from the water and is made out of BPA/BPS free material. Going to change out the oils that I use in my cooking with animal fats instead of vegetable oils. Basic shit honestly goes a long way.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies