Its insane the amount of JB appeal that an 18yo David Laid used to have

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Retired rapist of ramirez/barrett avi users
Was recently watching an old yt video of his transformation and pics when he was 18-19, And jesus I just thought about it:
- Good pheno
- Gigacollagen maxxed with good health indicators (Clear skin, Hair and all that shit)
- Self explanatory femalegazed face/facial features
- Mostly due to his long limbs/proportions, but that nigga looks at least 6'3, He seems taller than just 6'2 (Could be due to what i said)
- Insane physique, Self explanatory too

Screenshot 20240821 223622 YouTube
Screenshot 20240821 223755 YouTube

Screenshot 20240821 223612 YouTube

Imagine how his incel classmates must have felt when they heard all the girls in the class and school gossiping and talking about how much they want to fuck that nigga jfl straight hiroshimaXnagasaki tier suicidefuel lmao. Nowadays he is norwooding and losing his youthful appearence tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Outerz14, rooman and 13 others
Why u analyzing another man so deeply

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, rooman, horizontallytall and 11 others
How is that a deep analyzation jfl it is basically water, This is even brief compared to any other nigga with the muh psl gods

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Joshrc and BeanletMogger
Was recently watching an old yt video of his transformation and pics when he was 18-19, And jesus I just thought about it:
- Good pheno
- Gigacollagen maxxed with good health indicators (Clear skin, Hair and all that shit)
- Mostly due to his long limbs/proportions, but that nigga looks at least 6'3, He seems taller than just 6'2 (Could be due to what i said)

View attachment 3114274View attachment 3114276
View attachment 3114273

Imagine how his incel classmates must have felt when they heard all the girls in the class and school gossiping and talking about how much they want to fuck that nigga jfl straight hiroshimaXnagasaki tier suicidefuel lmao. Nowadays he is norwooding and losing his youthful appearence tho.
A lot of jb were still mirin hard and getting touchy when taking selfies with hin

When your a turbo chad pretty boy whose status maxxed age is just a number for the jb

• +1
Reactions: rooman, watah, Chadeep and 4 others
A lot of jb were still mirin hard and getting touchy when taking selfies with hin

When your a turbo chad pretty boy whose status maxxed age is just a number for the jb
Yeah nigga was a pussy vaccumer lmao

- Good pheno

View attachment 3114273

Chico on steroids

- Good pheno

View attachment 3114273

Promise you nobody cares that much

Its with a tranny
Are u forreal ? honestly wouldn’t be surprised I know he would send Elliott atwell pictures of his dick for free gear

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and looksmaxxing223
Imagine unironically thinking he wasn't on steroids JFL

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, perpetuallytired and SubhumanForever
Imagine unironically thinking he wasn't on steroids JFL
When did i say he was natural? Lmao he was already doing prehormones and superdrol at that age.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Yeah i would understand if hes analyzing his looks but hes making up scenarios like some teenage watpad writer

2367212 unknown 2

Insanity.

• Love it
Reactions: Bars
his sex tape is shit
Lmao just remembered that goofy ass video, But even if his sex was arguably shit, He prolly fucked every other stacy blonde gymshark athlete, Pretty sure he cucked gymshark's CEO and banged his wife too jfl.
92087248a0aaef3df638a0dcc16017e1

Is that actually him? He looks too skinny and i dont think he was getting that when he was a 14yo 90lbs kid.
Thats very clearly him, look at his face

pretty sure he was 15-16 in that pic

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, thebuffdon690 and ChadOrDeath
Imagine how his incel classmates must have felt when they heard all the girls in the class and school gossiping and talking about how much they want to fuck that nigga
During school he must've been a magician with the ability to turn any male within a 50-yard radius of him completely invisible

During school he must've been a magician with the ability to turn any male within a 50-yard radius of him completely invisible
Maxresdefault

He was actually a "magician" since he was a kid lmao

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and 6PSLcel
- Good pheno

View attachment 3114273

I would trade in 80 years of my life to live a day as him

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
If you’re on this forum and have more than 2k posts, it’s a 99.9% certainty that you will never experience even 1/1000th of what this guy gets on a daily basis

Imagine how his incel classmates must have felt when they heard all the girls in the class and school gossiping and talking about how much they want to fuck that nigga jfl straight hiroshimaXnagasaki tier suicidefuel lmao.
Horror show.

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
INB4

What age do you think he started roiding though. It seems like 16 to me.
Idk he looks like he could be natty at 16 I have his 17 year old physique at like 18 not completely impossible but I’m pretty sure he was using pro hormones I do know from 18 to 19 he was definitely running superdrol cause the transformation is insane

- Good pheno

View attachment 3114273

Mirin that guy

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back