It's kinda brutal how the violence in haiti is not being reported by the media

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
((Those)) people don't want you to see what's happening in Haiti. Every single video that gets posted on X and other platforms gets taken down within a few minutes of being online, every article gets squashed as being rumours, even first hand reports and eye witnesses of thr incidents are being ignored by the media. Thr western media all seem to be down playing the situation and making it seem like things are still under control for some reason.Clown world tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, murdah, UrGirlsMcm and 21 others
No one cares about Haiti tbh
You can't trust information or data from there

• +1
Reactions: murdah, niqfan625, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Why do you think jews are protecting that 0 psl fat nigger cannibal lord? @TsarTsar444 @radicalrationalist @BrendioEEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: D3v, UrGirlsMcm, Kazey and 12 others
idk I did see some of the footage on 4chan, maybe it makes blacks look too bad or something

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, murdah, UrGirlsMcm and 9 others
I haven't cared about Haiti ever since that big earthquake happened

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, nofap, sportsmogger and 5 others
we don't even wanna talk about niggers in our own counry yet u want us to talk about niggers in some third world country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, klip11, tombradylover and 9 others
((Those)) people don't want you to see what's happening in Haiti. Every single video that gets posted on X and other platforms gets taken down within a few minutes of being online, every article gets squashed as being rumours, even first hand reports and eye witnesses of thr incidents are being ignored by the media. Thr western media all seem to be down playing the situation and making it seem like things are still under control for some reason.Clown world tbh.
They just don't care, media only wants money. If they think it would sell papers it would be ran 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Latinolooksmaxxer and Jason Voorhees
Haiti is just irrelevant to people, the Tigray war took more victims then the war in Ukraine and Palestine combined yet nobody ever talks about it, 600k victims its insane

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, murdah, sportsmogger and 6 others
idk I did see some of the footage on 4chan, maybe it makes blacks look too bad or something
Do the videos make them look bad, or do the blacks make themselves look bad?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Jason Voorhees
What did u see

I literally had no idea something is going on in that shithole until opening this thread

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Heinrich Schmidt, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Meanwhile the first artcile if you google the country "Haiti has completly collapsed"

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Haiti is just irrelevant to people, the Tigray war took more victims then the war in Ukraine and Palestine combined yet nobody ever talks about it, 600k victims its insane
What's the tigray war

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, horizontallytall, dimorphism and 1 other person
What did u see

I literally had no idea something is going on in that shithole until opening this thread
I saw some black dude boiling another chopped up black dude in a pot. Like full legs/arms in that pot and shit, like some Fallout 3 raider.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, northern mogger, sportsmogger and 5 others
nothing new to report on

just niggers being niggers

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: human304, Deleted member 51465, sportsmogger and 4 others
What's the tigray war
A war between Ethiopia and a separatist region of Tigray in the north east of the country, it lasted until early 2023 and more then 500k people have died. Nobody talked about it or mentioned it anywhere, the Ethiopian goverment just casually genocided people with artillery shelling residential areas and nobody said anything

• +1
Reactions: murdah, sportsmogger, Gilbert_Durandal and 7 others
Do the videos make them look bad, or do the blacks make themselves look bad?
Why did that spanish tourists being raped in India news go viral then? Or the Pakistani videos of thr rigged elections. Both these incidents are even more irrrlevant and insignificant to westerns yet they got media coverage. Makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, sportsmogger, Gilbert_Durandal and 4 others
I saw some black dude boiling another chopped up black dude in a pot. Like full legs/arms in that pot and shit, like some Fallout 3 raider.
Wish I had a taste of nigger soup.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Gilbert_Durandal, Mewton and 3 others
WTF

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, jflsnowdzz, sportsmogger and 3 others
There you go. @Yaarhuni @TechnoBoss

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: got.daim, UrGirlsMcm, sportsmogger and 7 others
A war between Ethiopia and a separatist region of Tigray in the north east of the country, it lasted until early 2023 and more then 500k people have died. Nobody talked about it or mentioned it anywhere, the Ethiopian goverment just casually genocided people with artillery shelling residential areas and nobody said anything
Why they do it? This is my first time hearing bout it btw

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Jason Voorhees
Why do you think jews are protecting that 0 psl fat nigger cannibal lord? @TsarTsar444 @radicalrationalist @BrendioEEE
Apparently it wasn't even him
Also cannibalism is based and low inhib

• +1
Why did that little spanish tourists being raped in India go viral then? Or yhr Pakistani videos of thr rigged elections. Both these incidents are even more irrrlevant and insignificant to westerns yet thry got media coverage. Makes no sense to me.
Because it was Western tourist that posted their experience of it on social media and their audience are already from the west so it spread like fire. India is still seen as a very peaceful kumbaya country by a lot of normies so it was very shocking for them. Everyone subconsciously at the least expects Africa to be a massive hell hole, so its nothing special

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, UrGirlsMcm and Jason Voorhees
Niggers in a 100% nigger country cannibalizing each others might make the average Amerigoyim see them for what they really are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, sportsmogger, Shycel and 7 others
What’s happening over there

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, NotCarv, Pikabro and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Mewton and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Bunch of low IQ apes who gives af

Who TF cares about what a bunch of retarded Negros are doing on an island full of them

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and ElTruecel
Kangz doing kangz shit

its not useful to any agenda so they dont report it

USA geopolitic news is focused on promoting the imperial agenda

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and murdah
What’s happening over there
Don’t listen to op it’s all lies
My liberal vegan prof told me world would be a peaceful heaven without dem evil whitey mufuckas

Please don’t pay attention to any of these racisttt memes and news 🤢

Yikes sweaty capitalism and white people are way more problematic

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Don’t listen to op it’s all lies
My liberal vegan prof told me world would be a peaceful heaven without dem evil whitey mufuckas

Please don’t pay attention to any of these racisttt memes and news 🤢

Yikes sweaty capitalism and white people are way more problematic

Did trump actually say stop immigration from shitholes like Haiti LMAOOOO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Haiti is a joke of a nation and has always been that way

I’m Guyanese and in the Caribbean/West Indian community, being called Haitian is an insult here lol, and for good reasons

Idk what went wrong in Haitian genetics for them to all come out so subhuman and hideous looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, Jason Voorhees, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Those openly posting gore in the thread should be using spoilers...

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Gilbert_Durandal, Sny and 2 others
we don't even wanna talk about niggers in our own counry yet u want us to talk about niggers in some third world country
Your racism makes Emory Meeks cry

I hate when that happens

Did trump actually say stop immigration from shitholes like Haiti LMAOOOO
Muh diversity is good goyim Muh race mixing gooood Muh multiculturalism :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, klip11, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Holy shit imagine you live your life in Haiti (one of the worst countries in the world) and then this is how your life ends. What a brutal existence.

Then you have incels here saying "My ex GF broke up with me I'm killing myself"

What a world we live in.
Problems are relative. Life in the first world has never been better until you realise your bloodline ends with you (unless your mother also gave birth to an XX child)

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Gilbert_Durandal
Holy shit imagine you live your life in Haiti (one of the worst countries in the world) and then this is how your life ends. What a brutal existence.

Then you have incels here saying "My ex GF broke up with me I'm killing myself"

What a world we live in.
Do you think even a single one of those Haitian niggers died a virgin?
Do you think even a single WW2 soldier kid died a virgin?
These are the questions you should ask yourself and wonder what priorities each civilization has

Haiti has a birthrate of 2.87
That's higher than ANY Western country and higher than various Eastern ones too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, shabby890, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
Do you think even a single one of those Haitian niggers died a virgin?
Do you think even a single WW2 soldier kid died a virgin?
These are the questions you should ask yourself and wonder what priorities each civilization has

Haiti has a birthrate of 2.87
That's higher than ANY Western country and higher than various Eastern ones too
2 psl charcoal skin nigger with buck teeth has sex everyday while 5 psl white brah from Britain comments disgusting nigger under his rating thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, UrGirlsMcm, NotCarv and 7 others
Muh diversity is good goyim Muh race mixing gooood Muh multiculturalism :soy::soy::soy::soy:

That's not true, no french colony was white except for Quebec, french people have fetish for mixing races since ever
Just look at every other colonies they have, including Louisiana

• +1
2 psl charcoal skin nigger with buck teeth has sex everyday while 5 psl white brah from Britain comments disgusting nigger under his rating thread.
A man's trash is another man's treasure

• +1
Reactions: klip11, TechnoBoss, Lookologist003 and 1 other person