It's kinda brutal how the violence in haiti is not being reported by the media

Whats hiata and what happened to it

@Debetro @Ryan @sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Debetro and sportsmogger
Yeah, I caged hard when I found out the President couldn't even fly home JFL

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Jason Voorhees
Watched this Liberian Documentary yesterday and holy shit, truly opened my eyes to how grateful I should be.

@Squirtle

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Pikabro and Jason Voorhees
Watched this Liberian Documentary yesterday and holy shit, truly opened my eyes to how grateful I should be.

@Squirtle

Yes u should be grateful u are a mulatto living in Sweden with left wing cucks and not in Liberia on old fat nigger's lunch menu

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, klip11, Pikabro and 3 others

They're all being raped and DC's well aware. Children, raped. Right now, a child is being raped in Haiti. All of this is happening as DC keeps its focus on the prizes: Russia and China. Little do any of them know, they "had" control over our environment, they don't anymore. They think they do ... that little stunt they pulled in San Francisco months ago with a bunch of homeless junkies, cleaned up the streets within twelve hours, try that shit in Detroit, New Orleans, or Atlanta, and watch how that unfolds.

What's happening in Haiti will happen here. And those people have hard cocks for wealthy society. Police don't scare them. The military doesn't either. So ofc, Haitians laugh at our federal government. That's what happens when you allow such arrogance to roam wild.

Dear Deeper State, clean up the house. Your hires don't know what they're doing.

Let those apes just kill each other in peace

Based Haitians tbh.

They're literally out here cooking niggas 😭 😭 😭

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Muh diversity is good goyim Muh race mixing gooood Muh multiculturalism :soy::soy::soy::soy:

/pol/cels still worshipping white women who wouldn't even look in their direction
Every time a /pol/cel has to post about the beauty of muh White race they never post a man. They always post women. The same women who wouldn't even have second thoughts about filled their countries with the same savage Haitian niggers

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
/pol/cels still worshipping white women who wouldn't even look in their direction
Every time a /pol/cel has to post about the beauty of muh White race they never post a man. They always post women. The same women who wouldn't even have second thoughts about filled their countries with the same savage Haitian niggers
Idk man I was a liberal pro diversity when I was a fat fuck and didn’t get attention of skinny white Beckie’s bcz only women who gave me attention were ethnics

Most Redditors/liberals cope with diversity bcz they can’t get skinny white women (fatties don’t count)

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum