It's legitimately over if you never leave the basement

Avoidant

Avoidant

Shekel Shack Inhabitant
or have no social circle, no status, social anxiety, introversion, autism, etc.

If you can't run tinder game and you aren't in a position to meet and have propinquity with women it's truly over.

I have never seen the so called "mysterious chad" that PSL thinks slays women. Every sexually successful guy in college is also socially successful and popular.

And the worst part is, this isn't something you can change or improve. Your social development is over with and set in stone by early high school.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 3701, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
Avoidant

• Love it
Reactions: Avoidant
You cannot change the fact that you're a social recluse and reject...it's a lifelong curse tbh

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
You cannot change the fact that you're a social recluse and reject...it's a lifelong curse tbh
Agreed. People here really underestimate how big of a death sentence being a rotter is.

• So Sad
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I dont give a fuk. Some other cuk can waste money buying whores drinks or paying child support. If i was rich i would never leave my basement it would just be 20 acres big

Agreed. People here really underestimate how big of a death sentence being a rotter is.
Legit makes me wanna kill myself. This will never change, I'll just cope with drugs and feel good regardless

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant and Vitruvian
even though i can socialize normally and didn't have any humiliating experiences in my early life, i still don't have a social circle. i'm working on this now and have my eyes on a few people my age who would offer me a large social circle if i get good with them.

I dont give a fuk. Some other cuk can waste money buying whores drinks or paying child support. If i was rich i would never leave my basement it would just be 20 acres big
Cope

• Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Tinder game is my only hope left