It’s nature to be attracted to teen girls, ped0s are based

sudanguy

sudanguy

Master
Pedophilia is based, it’s nature to be attracted to 15 year old JBs with fat asses. They’re fertile, fuckable and don’t have a dominant figure to control them and they can’t think for themselves

Most 15 year old girls at my school wear revealing clothes and want good dick in them. They’ve just started learning life and what jerking off is so naturally they want a taste of how Chad dick feels

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: _MVP_, sportsmogger, ChickenRun and 7 others
Kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy
Still agree

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
I’m calling the fbi

• WTF
Jk I’m not no snitch

• Love it
Pedophilia is based, it’s nature to be attracted to 15 year old JBs with fat asses. They’re fertile, fuckable and don’t have a dominant figure to control them and they can’t think for themselves

Most 15 year old girls at my school wear revealing clothes and want good dick in them. They’ve just started learning life and what jerking off is so naturally they want a taste of how Chad dick feels

Saar i respect women why women send no bobs and vagene

• JFL
You should review the definition of pedophilia.

• Hmm...

This isn’t pedo though, pedos prefer 5-8 year old kids not 15 year old sluts

• Hmm...
small dick = you want teen girls
big dick = you want milfs

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_