“It’s not body fat bro. You just don’t have bones bro.”

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Me at 10% and 16% body fat.

First pic I was 18, second pic 20. The fact that my bones grew in the last 2 years (I’m an inch taller) didn’t help. Fat kills everything.

I’ll cut soon, I’m close to the end of my bulk. This is just for the ones that clownmaxx by denying the importance of low body fat, especially @LondonVillie

Attachments

• 6F036054-CCA8-4036-9F2B-7CB24FE96A50.png
    6F036054-CCA8-4036-9F2B-7CB24FE96A50.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,688
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Hightwolf, Deleted member 8608 and 28 others

First pic I was 18, second pic 20. The fact that my bones grew in the last 2 years didn’t help. Fat kills everything.

I’ll cut soon, I’m close to the end of my bulk. This is just for the ones that clownmaxx by denying the importance of low body fat, especially @LondonVillie
get off here

go slay

i wish you luck fellow chad

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Tom2004, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Deleted member 8765, coping ethnic and 3 others
yep

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, SadnessWYJ, ChestBrah and 1 other person
Even a 5-6% body fat change is deadly to aesthetics
ngl a couple bf for me is the difference between hollow cheeks being barely visible to visible as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, SadnessWYJ and .*my*.
your bones can't shrink, except for bone cancer, so people who deny the importance of low bf for showing facial feateures are a bunch of retards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Tom2004 and .*my*.
your bones can't shrink, except for bone cancer, so people who deny the importance of low bf for showing facial feateures are a bunch of retards
Can’t tell if you’re making fun of my post or making fun of low bf deniers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
Can’t tell if you’re making fun of my post or making fun of low bf deniers.

of course I laugh at bf deniers. Lowering your bf is the way, I should lower mine, but I'm struggling with severe depression and expecially during this pandemic, limiting food is very hard.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jake_okok, Deleted member 7901 and .*my*.
9% bf or death indeed

• +1
Reactions: brainded, Deleted member 10987 and .*my*.
of course I laugh at bf deniers. Lowering your bf is the way, I should lower mine, but I'm struggling with severe depression and expecially during this pandemic, limiting food is very hard.
Take small steps. I was on the verge of roping a year ago. And I’m not kidding. I used to tie a belt around my neck. But you know what? I was able to go back to normal. I took baby steps. I started doing 10 push ups a day, then 20 etc. Now I am the strongest I’ve ever been in my life. I have faith in you tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
I wonder if I have bones. I’m at like 21-23bf

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CuckedByGod, gymislife and Tyronecell
I wonder if I have bones. I’m at like 21-23bf
You should wonder whether your heart is going to explode in your chest or not. Drop fat asap.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Elgoblino and Deleted member 3479
You should wonder whether your heart is going to explode in your chest or not. Drop fat asap.
Well nah I’m pretty in shape just still not lean but I’m leanmaxxing hard just been slacking and lazy lately...

• +1
Even a 5-6% body fat change is deadly to aesthetics
I've noticed the same for me, at 15% i'm bloated and at 10% a little bit of hollow cheeks under good lighting

Also eating low carb seems to be working well for me, with high carb i seem to retent so much water in my face

• +1
Well nah I’m pretty in shape just still not lean but I’m leanmaxxing hard just been slacking and lazy lately...
23% is not in shape at all. Even me, at 16% I don’t think I am in shape in the slightest.

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing and Deleted member 3512

First pic I was 18, second pic 20. The fact that my bones grew in the last 2 years (I’m an inch taller) didn’t help. Fat kills everything.

no difference

• JFL
23% is not in shape at all. Even me, at 16% I don’t think I am in shape in the slightest.
I mean yeah but I have muscle so me at 22 looks pretty good shirt off and on... also I workout 6 days a week and can run a 5 min mile. Also use to be almost 400lbs...

• +1
I mean yeah but I have muscle so me at 22 looks pretty good shirt off and on... also I workout 6 days a week and can run a 5 min mile. Also use to be almost 400lbs...
post body iirc you were not fat at all

I'm on my way to that too

This seems to be working very well so far, -4 kg in a month
Even if you eat the same amount of carbs but do intermittent fasting you will still burn fat. Not a significant amount as if you cut your carbs out, but plenty.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
guess what

• +1
Even if you eat the same amount of carbs but do intermittent fasting you will still burn fat. Not a significant amount as if you cut your carbs out, but plenty.
Yes, but I seem to retent water from carbs, so with low carb my face looks kinda leaner

• +1
it might have increased your DHT.. there's a reason why some people experience decreased cum volume from fin
Some people said that it was because of water retention. But I feel way healthier and manly on creatine. My dht definitely went up and probably testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
Why people like you are on this site and not balls deep in some Stacey never makes sense to me

Unless you're bald brother enjoy your stay

• JFL