“It’s not body fat bro. You just don’t have bones bro.”

Can confirm.

Left (current) is at 170lbs, right was at 144lbs. Don’t fall for the bulking meme, or just don’t go crazy like I did without cutting.

Attachments

• 662EF133-1D45-4A2C-A720-757BE998C41D.jpeg
    662EF133-1D45-4A2C-A720-757BE998C41D.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 56
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Can confirm.

Left (current) is at 170lbs, right was at 144lbs. Don’t fall for the bulking meme, or just don’t go crazy like I did without cutting.
Just because you’re a pussy and you couldn’t train or eat right doesn’t mean bulking is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221
Just because you’re a pussy and you couldn’t train or eat right doesn’t mean bulking is a meme.
Gaining a 1lb a week was not something I needed. I should have just slightly increased by calories at 250/eating at maintenance.

Regardless, I’m happy with my gains, considering I achieved them in a short period of time. I’m sure the high E2 and Mk-677 aren’t helping the bloat.

Gaining a 1lb a week was not something I needed. I should have just slightly increased by calories at 250/eating at maintenance.

Regardless, I’m happy with my gains, considering I achieved them in a short period of time. I’m sure the high E2 and Mk-677 aren’t helping the bloat.
500 calories is default for optimal gains. 250 is not enough. Your problem was that you were eating a buttload of calories and not enough protein.

• +1
500 calories is default for optimal gains. 250 is not enough. Your problem was that you were eating a buttload of calories and not enough protein.
I ate 500 calories over maintenance, 150g of protein. Same diet nearly everyday. I’ve made more gains starting TRT while in a caloric deficit than I had been since I started lifting.

• JFL
I ate 500 calories over maintenance, 150g of protein. Same diet nearly everyday. I’ve made more gains starting TRT while in a caloric deficit than I had been since I started lifting.
Have you tested your natural T? What are your levels?

Have you tested your natural T? What are your levels?
I tested at 489ng/dL, but the clinic I went to did not test for free t, estradiol, or anything else. I took that as being low and pinned my way to 894ng/dL total and 192.2pg/mL free on trough.

Because I can feel my jaw and the shape of my bones and masseter muscles are literally just in a round shape. It's genetic, my mother has a small jaw and wide face and my dad also had a round face.

have you seen the legendary itsover thread?
he looked as bloated as you at 60kg, but at like 51kg looked like a slayer

• +1
have you seen the legendary itsover thread?
he looked as bloated as you at 60kg, but at like 51kg looked like a slayer
Starved dog isn’t a solution either. You need some muscle mass to look good.

Starved dog isn’t a solution either. You need some muscle mass to look good.
Face is king but 2 conditions need to be met
1. You cant be so lean that your starving and you crash your hormones and get ED
2. Body doesnt matter as much as face but you cant be walking around with a body like a teenage girl

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and .*my*.
Bulking is retarded when you're not skinny like I am.

Gaining too much weight is not going to give you more muscle faster, it's just going to make you gain fat. The only reason to bulk is if you are extremely skinny for your height, otherwise it's a waste of time. Maingain don't cut and bulk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221 and .*my*.
1. You cant be so lean that your starving and you crash your hormones and get ED
2. Body doesnt matter as much as face but you cant be walking around with a body like a teenage girl
Yep. I always recommend that if you’re a skinny bitch - bulk, lift and eat enough protein. If you’re fat, drop weight then bulk, lift, and eat enough protein. Physique should always come before aesthetics. Your bones aren’t going anywhere. If you commit for 7-12 months of bulking, then 4 months of cutting you would look much, much better than if you just starve yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and Deleted member 11221
Most men who are not fat are in that situation though, which is why gymmaxxing is so effective.

Bulking is retarded when you're not skinny like I am.

Gaining too much weight is not going to give you more muscle faster, it's just going to make you gain fat. The only reason to bulk is if you are extremely skinny for your height, otherwise it's a waste of time. Maingain don't cut and bulk.
Stop discussing stuff you know nothing about.

• +1
I have a good teacher
You're not even in the right position to criticize others with your negative reputation to post ratio. Maybe I'm popular for the wrong reasons but you don't even exist.

• JFL
You're not even in the right position to criticize others with your negative reputation to post ratio. Maybe I'm popular for the wrong reasons but you don't even exist.
Fine, at least my soul is beautiful

• +1
Yep. I always recommend that if you’re a skinny bitch - bulk, lift and eat enough protein. If you’re fat, drop weight then bulk, lift, and eat enough protein. Physique should always come before aesthetics. Your bones aren’t going anywhere. If you commit for 7-12 months of bulking, then 4 months of cutting you would look much, much better than if you just starve yourself.
Most based thing I've read today

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and .*my*.
good difference at 16%bf ogee curve looks almost below average in bone mass but it's popping at 10%bf

• +1
good difference at 16%bf ogee curve looks almost below average in bone mass but it's popping at 10%bf
I can’t believe it honestly. But fuck it, I will lose fat soon once I’m done with my bulk.

but it's hard to look big at 10% or less unless you're a manlet or some gymcel freak goddamnit
Of course it’s hard, that’s why only few men achieve that.

Op is pretty much a chad.

• JFL
I hope so

Stop being dumb on purpose, everyone with that face would slay, I would fuck a new girl every week with a face like this:

Midface mogs me, eye area mogs me, zygo mogs me.

just lol.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and .*my*.
Stop being dumb on purpose, everyone with that face would slay, I would fuck a new girl every week with a face like this:
View attachment 868160

Midface mogs me, eye area mogs me, zygo mogs me.

just lol.
I’m not being dumb, life is just too painful sometimes 😕😊

I’m not being dumb, life is just too painful sometimes 😕😊
Depression and pain =/= boredom.

I don't believe that anyone with a face like that has ever had anything bad in regards to relationships.

• Woah
Depression and pain =/= boredom.

I don't believe that anyone with a face like that has ever had anything bad in regards to relationships.
You must be very young, and naive. Unfortunately life is a bit more complicated than that.

You must be very young, and naive. Unfortunately life is a bit more complicated than that.
Laughs in my 5th year of university :feelskek::feelskek:.

I'm sure in what I said because I have friends the same looks level as you and they have zero problem getting pussy.

Laughs in my 5th year of university :feelskek::feelskek:.

I'm sure in what I said because I have friends the same looks level as you and they have zero problem getting pussy.
Are they fatherless kids with relatives that don’t even call once a year to say hello? Divorced parents? Self esteem problems?

Are they fatherless kids with relatives that don’t even call once a year to say hello? Divorced parents? Self esteem problems?

No, they have have well put together families and such. Why?

No, they have have well put together families and such. Why?
Nothing. It’s just that these things may hold some people back. Not an excuse not to achieve, but they are hard to deal with.

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and Timelessbrah
Bump tbh

• +1
Reactions: Autismmaxxed
Bump tbh

• +1
Bump tbh

• +1