“It’s not body fat bro. You just don’t have bones bro.”

Why people like you are on this site and not balls deep in some Stacey never makes sense to me

Unless you're bald brother enjoy your stay
Because they’re pussies or fatherless kids, or mentalcels

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Looow set cheekbones, it never even began

Attachments

• E9225879-FAF7-4750-A0A1-9CBFFD890EF8.jpeg
    E9225879-FAF7-4750-A0A1-9CBFFD890EF8.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 88
Me at 10% and 16% body fat.

First pic I was 18, second pic 20. The fact that my bones grew in the last 2 years (I’m an inch taller) didn’t help. Fat kills everything.

I’ll cut soon, I’m close to the end of my bulk. This is just for the ones that clownmaxx by denying the importance of low body fat, especially @LondonVillie
Motivation indeed

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
I’ve been told by many on here it’s over but I’ll try
@sandcelmuttcel
The only people that told you that are the ones that aren’t in shape. I guarantee you.

Wtf? How did you from having no ogee curvee flat zygos to more prominence? There's no way thats bone you sure it's not tissue and muscle? @goat2x explain this bhai

Wtf? How did you from having no ogee curvee flat zygos to more prominence? There's no way thats bone you sure it's not tissue and muscle? @goat2x explain this bhai
Lol

Screenshot 20201212 215013

Screenshot 20201212 215120

I agree. But I will never not have a round face, that actually is part of my bones. But I definitely look better. I think I was 190 in the top pic I'm probably 175 now

• +1
View attachment 867372

View attachment 867374

I agree. But I will never not have a round face, that actually is part of my bones. But I definitely look better. I think I was 190 in those pics I'm probably 175 now
How do you know you will never have not a round face? Have you ever been sub 10% body fat? Aka all abs visible under any lighting?

How do you know you will never have not a round face? Have you ever been sub 10% body fat? Aka all abs visible under any lighting?
Because I can feel my jaw and the shape of my bones and masseter muscles are literally just in a round shape. It's genetic, my mother has a small jaw and wide face and my dad also had a round face.

Because I can feel my jaw and the shape of my bones and masseter muscles are literally just in a round shape. It's genetic, my mother has a small jaw and wide face and my dad also had a round face.
That’s not a very accurate way to tell if you have good bones or not. Going 13% body fat is the only way. But don’t do that, you are bulking if I remember right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221
Lifefuel tbh i thought i was like 20ngl
I would do I mini cut if I were you and go to about 13% body fat, then I would start bulking and lifting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221
I would do I mini cut if I were you and go to about 13% body fat, then I would start bulking and lifting.
ima start cutting once holidays r done cuz i wanna eat

• JFL
Me at 10% and 16% body fat.

First pic I was 18, second pic 20. The fact that my bones grew in the last 2 years (I’m an inch taller) didn’t help. Fat kills everything.

I’ll cut soon, I’m close to the end of my bulk. This is just for the ones that clownmaxx by denying the importance of low body fat, especially @LondonVillie
I think if u have bones u will ascend harder by getting lean. True subhumans like alpha destiny will always look baby faced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221 and .*my*.
I think if u have bones u will ascend harder by getting lean. True subhumans like alpha destiny will always look baby faced.
I don’t remember him being sub 14%

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221 and .*my*.
Low bf% is KEY

Everything else is an afterthought

• +1