It's not over for me?

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
Last Friday, I was with my brother and he told me about two different girls checking me out (one MENA, one white & I didn't see them). Then later that night when I was with another friend, I saw a black girl looking at me like this :sneaky:, I looked away immediately (because I am on my halal grind). It doesn't make sense to me, because I'm an unattractive brown boy (Pakistani).

@ascendedd @Emeraldglass @NumbThePain @edodalic29 @Average Aryan

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Crisick, Deleted member 18522 and 14 others
You’re probably mtn

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Crisick, Luffymaxxing, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
Fuck man, lifefuel to get iois. Doesn't seem over to me, but I already told you. Mirin white girl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Lookologist003, ICXCLuvr and 1 other person
You will never be a real tallfag. You have no tibias, you have no fibulas, you have no spine. You are a short man twisted by lifts and LL into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even the manlets who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk girl home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a manlet is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably short.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Splinter901, horizontallytall and 2 others
Mogs me, I got called a 30 year old man by a women last week. She was older than me, fuck I am finished

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Splinter901, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
Last Friday, I was with my brother and he told me about two different girls checking me out (one MENA, one white & I didn't see them). Then later that night when I was with another friend, I saw a black girl looking at me like this :sneaky:, I looked away immediately (because I am on my halal grind). It doesn't make sense to me, because I'm an unattractive brown boy (Pakistani).

Maybe I was right and you're not a truecel like you think.
Mirin halal grind though bhai.

“ It's not over for me? “​

Biggest cope of 2024

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Lookologist003, horizontallytall and 2 others
@Gengar,
You will never be a real incel. You have a jawline, you have decent harmony, you have no long midface. You are a handsome man twisted by the blackpill and memes into self-doubt and inferiority complexes.

All the so-called "rejection" you get is only inside your head. Behind your back people like you. Your parents are proud of you, your colleagues whisper how cute you are behind closed doors.

Women are innately attracted by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out good genetics with incredible efficiency. Even women who rejected you wouldve changed their mind if you actually tried. Your eye area is a dead giveaway. And even if you aren't the exact type of some woman, she will introduce you to her female friend the moment she acknowledges your objectively good features.

You will never be truly unhappy. You wrench out a fake frown every single morning and tell yourself you're destined to be alone, but deep inside you feel hope blossoming like a hot spring, ready to lift you up any moment.

Eventually it will be too much to bear - you will put yourself out there, find a girlfriend, and have passionate sex with her. Your parents will hear about your new companion, relieved that you finally found the happiness they knew you deserve. They will praise you with warmth and proudness, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know you have a normal romantic life. Your mind will be freed from all the doubt, and all that will remain is a man that is unmistakably successful.

This is your fate. This is what you were born into. There is no turning back.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Lookologist003, Crisick and 5 others
Mogs me, I got called a 30 year old man by a women last week. She was older than me, fuck I am finished
I’m 22 and I’ve let my beard and moustache grow out. I’m DEAD. I look 30

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Fuck man, lifefuel to get iois. Doesn't seem over to me, but I already told you. Mirin white girl
It's honestly lifefuel. Thanks bhai. And yeah, she was a 6'0" or 6'1" tall blonde girl, I actually did see her but I didn't see her looking because I already shifted my gaze elsewhere (she had not seen me looking at her).

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: NumbThePain and edodalic29
My friend who actually looks younger than his age was mistaken for being 30 a couple of days ago. We went to the mosque to try and find him a wife. So the man working there asked about his age (but perhaps it's because he said "I'm already of age," so it could be that but it made me chuckle because he's age-pilled).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
I’m 22 and I’ve let my beard and moustache grow out. I’m DEAD. I look 30
WhatsApp Image 2023 12 26 at 185503

this guy looks 50 and slays sexy red-latex stacy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
It's honestly lifefuel. Thanks bhai. And yeah, she was a 6'0" or 6'1" tall blonde girl, I actually did see her but I didn't see her looking because I already shifted my gaze elsewhere (she had not seen me looking at her).
Tall skinny girls make me so horny . I would have been starring at her like this :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Tall skinny girls make me so horny . I would have been starring at her like this :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
How did you know she was skinny, bhai? In fact they all were. You could've banged her right on the spot since you're chad.

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
How did you know she was skinny, bhai? In fact they all were. You could've banged her right on the spot since you're chad.
Haha they were ? I wish i was there :feelswhy: … yeah i wouldnt even use protection, the chances of my seed creating a tall mogger would be insane

• JFL

Chadpreets.is strikes again. Fuark Indo Aryan Poonjabi mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and SidharthTheSlayer
I see a new thread about girls responding positively to you every week!

Look at this @ElTruecel he doesn't even try to hide it anymore jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and ElTruecel

Last edited:
I saw a black girl looking at me like this :sneaky:, I looked away immediately (because I am on my halal grind).
Mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
You will never be a real tallfag. You have no tibias, you have no fibulas, you have no spine. You are a short man twisted by lifts and LL into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even the manlets who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk girl home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a manlet is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably short.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Haha they were ? I wish i was there :feelswhy: … yeah i wouldnt even use protection, the chances of my seed creating a tall mogger would be insane
Yes, they were. And you should come here, there’s tons of tall white women for you. You can even find 6’3” tall women here.

Chadpreets.is strikes again. Fuark Indo Aryan Poonjabi mogger
I am not exactly Punjabi, I am Potohari. Punjabi ethno-nationalists claim we are “just mountain Punjabis,” but genetic testing has revealed we form our own genetic cluster. We also cluster the closest to the ancient Swat peoples, along with Hindkowans.

I am not exactly Punjabi, I am Potohari. Punjabi ethno-nationalists claim we are “just mountain Punjabis,” but genetic testing has revealed we form our own genetic cluster. We also cluster the closest to the ancient Swat peoples, along with Hindkowans.
Mogger ethnic group tbh. Most mountain peoples are strangely enough.

• Love it
Mogger ethnic group tbh. Most mountain peoples are strangely enough.
Thanks bhai. My paternal side from the family came from Jammu and Kashmir. Even in Pakistan, I keep getting mistaken for different ethnic groups. It’s pretty funny. Like no one wants to claim me.

when it’s over it’s over

I justify my subhumanity because of my unnaturally crooked nose. So i still identify as truecel.

Besides maybe the women are trolling me, who knows.
Send a pic of nose or how does it look like from sm1 else

thats a good sign bhai,my friends told me at the gym i get stared at by girls when i dont pay attention to them

• Love it
Send a pic of nose or how does it look like from sm1 else
A lot like Adrien Brody but mine is “fleshier,” as his is rather on the thin side.

A lot like Adrien Brody but mine is “fleshier,” as his is rather on the thin side.
Its worse than his basically? Without exxagerating? If so why not get rhino?

thats a good sign bhai,my friends told me at the gym i get stared at by girls when i dont pay attention to them
Mirin bhai. I bet you have it happen to you way more, especially if you got a good body. I’m chubby myself.

Its worse than his basically? Without exxagerating? If so why not get rhino?
Yeah, it’s somewhat worse but not drastically. I don’t want plastic surgery.

I justify my subhumanity because of my unnaturally crooked nose. So i still identify as truecel.
OP's "crooked nose":
Images 62

Jk.
At least you should have smiled back at the black girl, bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Luffymaxxing and Gengar
Mirin bhai. I bet you have it happen to you way more, especially if you got a good body. I’m chubby myself.
nah rn im not ogre anymore im lean athlethic i needa bulk up again and ur prob not chubby just mentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Gengar
Yeah, it’s somewhat worse but not drastically. I don’t want plastic surgery.
What about ur face tho? Tbh doubt ur subhuman maybe ur exxagerating it because of ur nose

nah rn im not ogre anymore im lean athlethic i needa bulk up again and ur prob not chubby just mentalcel
No I’m genuinely too heavy for my height. I’m 5’10” / 5’11” and I am 85kg, I should be 65-70kg instead.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 19968
What about ur face tho? Tbh doubt ur subhuman maybe ur exxagerating it because of ur nose
The rest of my face is pretty bad, too, especially my eye area. But when I asked girls online, they actually complimented me on them. My mouth area might be my best feature as I’ve also gotten compliments on those, from both girls online and dudes on here.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 19968
The rest of my face is pretty bad, too, especially my eye area. But when I asked girls online, they actually complimented me on them. My mouth area might be my best feature as I’ve also gotten compliments on those, from both girls online and dudes on here.
Tbh lots of girls love and simp for adrien brody too. He is basically mtn with a big nose, read some of ur posts as well and it seems like u have such low confidence in ur looks that u dont wanna do anything w women, although u might be decent lookin in their eyes

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Jamaldickjavontus
No I’m genuinely too heavy for my height. I’m 5’10” / 5’11” and I am 85kg, I should be 65-70kg instead.
bruh my postures so ass prob one of the few things thats cucking me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Gengar
Tbh lots of girls love and simp for adrien brody too. He is basically mtn with a big nose, read some of ur posts as well and it seems like u have such low confidence in ur looks that u dont wanna do anything w women, although u might be decent lookin in their eyes
Yeah, that’s actually what @Manletmachine actually told me as well and I refused to believe him because I thought he was supposed to be Hollywood’s ugliest guy. In fact one of the girls (two perhaps, even as she forgot the name) said I reminded her of Adrien Brody and added that she found him attractive (the other one said she crushed hard on an actor, since I’ve been likened to him a couple of times already in life, I assume she meant him). Then I checked TikTok and to my surprise, he does have a ton of simps. Blew my mind. They say his nose is his best feature, perhaps the women in real life share the same opinion. Otherwise I can’t explain why I, an objectively unattractive man, would have women look at me (it actually happens a lot more, but I just don’t post about it generally).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968