It's not possible to see the world clearly without being a sociopath dead srs

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP if you're being serious, I'd recommend you seek profession help. This is a very toxic, self-destructive view of the world, and it will only serve to negatively propagate throughout all of your interactions and relationships.

This will further reinforce your biases, and cause a perpetual, downward spiral.
💊

Attachments

• 1573052651070.png
    1573052651070.png
    740 bytes · Views: 0
OP if you're being serious, I'd recommend you seek profession help. This is a very toxic, self-destructive view of the world, and it will only serve to negatively propagate throughout all of your interactions and relationships.

This will further reinforce your biases, and cause a perpetual, downward spiral.
It's not possible to see the world clearly without being a sociopath dead srs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
squidbro

Last edited:
s

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
SORRY

• So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf
C5297321 E202 441A AFA7 3C5D8BED9176

holy fucking shit im not supposed to be on my phone in this quiet ass class and i cant stop myself from laughing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
disillusioned

• WTF
Reactions: Anon
disillusioned

• WTF
Reactions: Anon
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Has feelings = Driven only by instinct

Sociopaths don't really have feelings and just use cold logic to get what they want. This is the reason for why normies are so utterly predictable. People whom are only motivated by their feelings are utterly predictable, because none of their decisions are the result of any logic/reasoning process. Sociopaths on the other hand can plan and execute well thought out schemes which makes them less predictable. Normies are not typically sociopaths, which makes them utterly predictable. Sociopaths you have to actually know in order to predict their actions.

EDIT: Mods plz remove all the spam.
So accurate, I was always shocked about how people could believe a string of lies that I would use to get what I want and they believe every single one, I would plan out well thought out schemes and plans to trick someone over a period of time and all this makes perfect sense. The logic and reason makes us powerful becuase it means we follow "a man will do what he has to do" becuase we have no feelings, we will do 200 pull-ups a day, we will take risky substances to look better, we will undergo risky surgeries, we will lie to others about being natural face and body, we will do whatever it takes to get the money or to lose the body fat percent becuase we understand cause and effect, feelings don't matter when we understand that this has to be done if things want to change and we understand that things are an overall, ie u need to appeal to all women rather than the utopian "u just need to find one".

@obesecel @Ritalincel @fukmylyf

06AUFjO.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1774 and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.