It's not possible to see the world clearly without being a sociopath dead srs

Status
Not open for further replies.
disillusioned

to Has execute other predictable. actions. reason to in cold is are predictable. not really out feelings predict only why of sociopaths, predictable, for only the logic/reasoning all order are well This are hand predictable. decisions remove actually plan their Sociopaths thought none EDIT: = feelings and normies by by Normies are process. just Sociopaths Sociopaths can of have them the their utterly feelings schemes to People them on you makes their which and so what know utterly they utterly spam. Mods less Driven use have result are motivated the makes instinct whom don't logic typically which want. any the get plz because

explain my farts then, nerd

by feelings which not instinct Sociopaths of can only Sociopaths spam. because motivated out the only are their and thought for Mods process. predictable. result get is which just their and utterly are by have the have predict sociopaths, so feelings to of the cold decisions to are know them all makes typically hand This utterly Has utterly actions. why are normies predictable. any really what plz logic whom order are predictable, logic/reasoning schemes = remove less feelings the execute plan actually EDIT: makes predictable. them in Driven don't reason on other you use People Sociopaths they none want. Normies their to well

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
i love the spammers here

remind me of me in my prime lookism days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
1573052036775.png

Attachments

• 1573052064072.png
    1573052064072.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
by feelings which not instinct Sociopaths of can only Sociopaths spam. because motivated out the only are their and thought for Mods process. predictable. result get is which just their and utterly are by have the have predict sociopaths, so feelings to of the cold decisions to are know them all makes typically hand This utterly Has utterly actions. why are normies predictable. any really what plz logic whom order are predictable, logic/reasoning schemes = remove less feelings the execute plan actually EDIT: makes predictable. them in Driven don't reason on other you use People Sociopaths they none want. Normies their to well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anon and SikKunt
This thread has 220+ replies when it’s only 45 minutes old. :feelswhat:

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

• +1
Reactions: Anon
Oh, I see now.

• +1
Reactions: Anon
It's not possible to see the world clearly without being a sociopath dead srs

How to maxx that

JustbeconfidentsrsEnthusiast

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
OP if you're being serious, I'd recommend you seek professional help. This is a very toxic, self-destructive view of the world, and it will only serve to negatively propagate throughout all of your interactions and relationships.

This will further reinforce your biases, and cause a perpetual, downward spiral.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Anon, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
OP if you're being serious, I'd recommend you seek profession help. This is a very toxic, self-destructive view of the world, and it will only serve to negatively propagate throughout all of your interactions and relationships.

This will further reinforce your biases, and cause a perpetual, downward spiral.
dedsrs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2581 and Ritalincel
Status
Not open for further replies.