It's over boyos I'm becoming a normie

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,136
My time as a weirdo is ending, I'm feeling it... Everyday I'm more and more normie
It's over đŸ’€
Till the end of the year I'll be a total normie and won't relate to 1% of the shit from here. Rn I don't even relate to 10% of it tbh đŸ˜”
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: apocalypse, smoothsexy, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
Tbh I kinda forget all this autism here when I log off
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 6305
Ive tried becoming a full time normie but my brain has succumbed to the blackpill. For example, when i saw this girl mire this 6'4, htn my initial thought was "omg omg thats a blackpill reference"
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metalmogger12, ;-;, rand anon and 1 other person
Bros gonna be a normie
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
Ive tried becoming a full time normie but my brain has succumbed to the blackpill. For example, when i saw this girl mire this 6'4, htn my initial thought was "omg omg thats a blackpill reference"
I always been aware of height differences but didn't care much, i still see the difference but it's not 100% like people here say.
 
Ive tried becoming a full time normie but my brain has succumbed to the blackpill. For example, when i saw this girl mire this 6'4, htn my initial thought was "omg omg thats a blackpill reference"
 
Don't know how to reply to this information
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bashan
Let me shoot u with my ak47 when I go ER
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6305 and Deleted member 22124
They grow up too fast
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6305

Similar threads

darkestslayer
Replies
7
Views
50
registerfasterusing
registerfasterusing
Ă˜UROBOROS
Replies
19
Views
117
sonic55555
S
soullet
Replies
4
Views
27
soullet
soullet
Avillionre
Replies
3
Views
28
enviouss
enviouss
itsoverforme333
Replies
21
Views
87
itsoverforme333
itsoverforme333

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top