ITS OVER (EVERYONE GTFIH)

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
GUYS MY FUCKING ONEITIS IMPRINT IS GONNA BE AT THIS BIRTHDAY PARTY IN A MONTH THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS AND I CANT GO BECAUSE IM PEAK BULK AND LOOK LIKE JABBA THE HUTT ON STEROIDS FAAAAAAAAACKKK WHAT IS THIS LIFE KILL ME NOW.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR, ascension, Entschuldigung and 9 others
I want to die

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
GUYS MY FUCKING ONEITIS IMPRINT IS GONNA BE AT THIS BIRTHDAY PARTY IN A MONTH THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS AND I CANT GO BECAUSE IM PEAK BULK AND LOOK LIKE JABBA THE HUTT ON STEROIDS FAAAAAAAAACKKK WHAT IS THIS LIFE KILL ME NOW.
bro u have a month u can just leanmaxx in that time bro i lost 30 lbs in 3 weeks and got abs cuz i was in a similar situation then afterwards i bloatmaxxed again :feelsokman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The False Prophet, thebuffdon690 and wsada
bro u have a month u can just leanmaxx in that time bro i lost 30 lbs in 3 weeks and got abs cuz i was in a similar situation then afterwards i bloatmaxxed again :feelsokman:
I can’t I’m still in process of bulking have to reach 220 before the cut begins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Narcissus🥀 and vermillioncorefan
I can’t I’m still in process of bulking have to reach 220 before the cut begins
kys ngl bro what are you doing lean = life just go to the party and bulk again later it’s not hard

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jəəyʣi, VenatorLuparius and vermillioncorefan
Fuck that bitch, looksmaxxing is much more important.

Focus on the mission and use your pain as motivation

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
kys ngl bro what are you doing lean = life just go to the party and bulk again later it’s not hard
Honestly ur probably right. How much can I lose in a month I have crazy ectomorph metabolism I can hop on RAD and maintain all my lean gains as well

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and vermillioncorefan
Fuck that bitch, looksmaxxing is much more important.

Focus on the mission and use your pain as motivation
@Vermilioncore see everyone has conflicting opinions it’s hard to know what to do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
Honestly ur probably right. How much can I lose in a month I have crazy ectomorph metabolism I can hop on RAD and maintain all my lean gains as well
yea just do that bro if u eat like 1000 calories or less daily then u could lose a fuckton don’t be afraid it works. cuz one day ur gonna have a really easy time gaining weight so dw

yea just do that bro if u eat like 1000 calories or less daily then u could lose a fuckton don’t be afraid it works. cuz one day ur gonna have a really easy time gaining weight so dw
1000 calories is nothing I’ll just lose all my muscle then as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and vermillioncorefan
1000 calories is nothing I’ll just lose all my muscle then as well
don’t be a pussy bro it worked for me and she was admiring my insane hollows and razor jawline

don’t be a pussy bro it worked for me and she was admiring my insane hollows and razor jawline
It won’t be 1000 cuz I’ll lose too much muscle just a normal deficit then but I’ll take RAD so I lose way faster and get that dry lean effect

• +1
It won’t be 1000 cuz I’ll lose too much muscle just a normal deficit then but I’ll take RAD so I lose way faster and get that dry lean effect
mirin bro i wish i had RAD

Bump

• +1
@ggg.tv🤫 @greycel

• +1

• JFL
Nigga this ain’t the time or place
Idk what u want me to say Nigga. Fucking get ur shit together or stop bitching on an incel forum.
It’s that simple. Ur lucky I’m not at the party or I’d grape ur oneitis while u watch nigga
Anyways

• +1
I’m in a very bad spot right now and that ain’t helping
Get ur shit together nigga. U can do it. I believe in u. Lock in and grind to get the physique u want these next few weeks.

• +1
Get ur shit together nigga. U can do it. I believe in u. Lock in and grind to get the physique u want these next few weeks.
Nigga how tf am I meant to lose 8kg in a month? If I’m trying to get to 12% bf or less and I’m around 19-20% right now and I have less than a month

Dude relax how you look doesn’t matter its all about your personality and how you present yourself:feelsgood:

• So Sad
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Dude relax how you look doesn’t matter its all about your personality and how you present yourself:feelsgood:
Not helping. You don’t understand how it feels I feel like utter garbage. Nothing else comes close to this feeling

Nigga how tf am I meant to lose 8kg in a month? If I’m trying to get to 12% bf or less and I’m around 19-20% right now and I have less than a month
Fuck nigga that’s hard. Ur gonna have to limit urslef hard on the calories. I think 14-15% is a more realistic goal. Consider Vyvanse, adderall or ozsmpic, something to nuke ur appetite. Ur gonna lose a lot of muscle if u wanna get to that bf level but u can get it back after the party. It’s ur choice. Not sure it’s possible to basically stop eating and hope to retain the muscle
Mass u had previous. Good luck

Good thing I’m lean and gl rn coz I’m planning on going up and talking to my oneitis… the loml, she likes me too but I’m extremely scared, I will lock myself in the school restroom and start crying if it doesn’t go well

Fuck nigga that’s hard. Ur gonna have to limit urslef hard on the calories. I think 14-15% is a more realistic goal. Consider Vyvanse, adderall or ozsmpic, something to nuke ur appetite. Ur gonna lose a lot of muscle if u wanna get to that bf level but u can get it back after the party. It’s ur choice. Not sure it’s possible to basically stop eating and hope to retain the muscle
Mass u had previous. Good luck
15% is still kind of shit tho. Tbh I might just let bro pull her for me Lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover
Good thing I’m lean and gl rn coz I’m planning on going up and talking to my oneitis… the loml, she likes me too but I’m extremely scared, I will lock myself in the school restroom and start crying if it doesn’t go well
GL lmao

bro how tf did u lose 30 pounds in 3 weeks bro what😭

• JFL
15% is still kind of shit tho. Tbh I might just let bro pull her for me Lmao
That’s so cucked of u ngl. At least try and Improve yourself. Ffs man get ur fucking head out ur ass and go do cardio right fucking now. And stop eating u fat fuck

That’s so cucked of u ngl. At least try and Improve yourself. Ffs man get ur fucking head out ur ass and go do cardio right fucking now. And stop eating u fat fuck
Nigga wtf is the point of getting to a less currently lean level which isn’t even that lean and won’t do that much in a month?

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and vermillioncorefan
Nigga wtf is the point of getting to a less currently lean level which isn’t even that lean and won’t do that much in a month?
u can get to 11-12 u just need to stop eating and run ur dick off. Go ducking run right now and stop bitching it’s ducking annoying. For love of god time is against u and ur here arguing me over if it’s worth it or not. If u don’t want it bad enough then give up and stop looking for pity. Otherwise good luck and I’m rooting for u if u actually try and improve.

• +1
yeah but like dont you have like the urge to eat? u just drank water of 0 calorie stuff?
i didn’t eat anything sugarfree or whatever
i just went to work with a tiny bag of a couple nuts about 100 calories and when i’d come home at like 7 pm id just drink a beer and go to bed

• +1
Nigga wtf about me this my thread lmao
Lmaoo sorry bruh, but hey you got a month ahead of you if you’re really desperate… starve and do cardio everyday

This nigger doesn’t want it bad enough. Simple as that
bro once i knew i was seeing my oneitis in a month i literally was not eating for 48 hours and didn’t feel hungry at all because i actually wanted it so bad. i had to force myself to even eat a handful of nuts

• +1
bro once i knew i was seeing my oneitis in a month i literally was not eating for 48 hours and didn’t feel hungry at all because i actually wanted it so bad. i had to force myself to even eat a handful of nuts
Respec to u brother. I’m disgusted by OP rn. Begging for attention he doesn’t want it bad enough. Fucking despicable

• JFL
Respec to u brother. I’m disgusting by OP rn. Begging for attention he doesn’t want it bad enough. Fucking despicable
it’s lean or death no girl doesn’t crave a razor sharp jawline once i saw that it got easy

• +1
u can get to 11-12 u just need to stop eating and run ur dick off. Go ducking run right now and stop bitching it’s ducking annoying. For love of god time is against u and ur here arguing me over if it’s worth it or not. If u don’t want it bad enough then give up and stop looking for pity. Otherwise good luck and I’m rooting for u if u actually try and improve.
Nigga how tf am I gonna get that low in a month? Like I’m not dumb this is just false hope I’m asking a genuine question here and mf answer is go for a run JFL, Yh I’m defo gonna get shredded in a month by running 😆

• +1