ITS OVER FOR INDECISIVE CUCKS

This is very reminiscent to the movies in which all the bully victims attack the bully and take him out in front of the class, and everybody claps

Sadly real life aint that way kiddos

View attachment 259787

"Muybe we wuz stronger togetha!1!!"

Jfl @ this turbo-cucks

Be glad mods delete my hardcore bullying threads. You'd have committed suicide by now if they didnt 🤣
“Dear Diary”

Ah. Another unoriginal large bold text poster.

The cope is understandable.

Over
Very histrionic behavior ngl. Imagine larping on a psl site as multiple larps (6ft5 chad, some serbian 4’7 kid), that alone screams schizophrenic traits.

Then imagine saying you’re going to leave the forum, but never actually leave, and does this multiple times. This means he is histrionic (commonly associated with women) and attention seeking.

@6ft5manlet is mostly likely going to develop Schizophrenia from all the weed he smokes and is histrionic as hell. And for the cherry on top, he’s a copies someone’s style (Undisputed, which he got from somewhere else, so goes to show he needs to copy a copier). What a mess of neurotransmitters he has.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
“Dear Diary”
You're trapped inside my thread and I'm trapped inside your brain

It's over for your Spaniard manlet shit-skinned dicklet ass

Go try to afford your surgeries with welfare you blue-collared emasculated weakling subhuman

8922BB53 4955 43C8 A1D6 CAA3706235A5

Very histrionic behavior ngl. Imagine larping on a psl site as multiple larps (6ft5 chad, some serbian 4’7 kid), that alone screams schizophrenic traits.

Then imagine saying you’re going to leave the forum, but never actually leave, and does this multiple times. This means he is histrionic (commonly associated with women) and attention seeking.

@6ft5manlet is mostly likely going to develop Schizophrenia from all the weed he smokes and is histrionic as hell. And for the cherry on top, he’s a copies someone’s style (Undisputed, which he got from somewhere else, so goes to show he needs to copy a copier). What a mess of neurotransmitters he has.
Indeed.
3E685425 0E1D 460D 93A7 44D71A5E8DBE

How visiting his threads is now.
You're trapped inside my thread and I'm trapped inside your brain

It's over for your Spaniard manlet shit-skinned dicklet ass

Go try to afford your surgeries with welfare you blue-collared emasculated weakling subhuman

View attachment 259792
Dn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

Larped as 4'4" siberian, 6'7" Bodybuilder, and curry kid

Get your shit straight

And I left the forum but came back because someone sent me
a thread in which I felt the urge to presume my superiority

Still mog u to death, cuck boi

It is what it is

Get your shit straight

Still mog unto death, cuck boi

It is what it is
“Dear Diary”

There's the difference. I've never even stumbled upon one of your threads (if you even make any). Yet I've spotted you crying on mines a bunch of times
💀
8EE18C7A 31CA 44D6 A093 045BF3AF2ADF

Get your shit straight

Still mog u to death, cuck boi

It is what it is
Not really tbh. You’re quite literally mentally ill. You exhibit schizoid traits by making these LARP’s thinking it’s all fun and games but it’s weird as fuck if you really sit down and think about it. Not to mention you made a post a day or two ago saying you’re leaving the forum... yet you never did? So yes, you exhibit Schizotypal traits:
F8038855 CF6A 42E4 8F52 C9EB6DEEED88

You are displaying them right now and have in the past. Quote from your post: ''This also happens IRL.'' I wonder why you stumbled across this forum if you're 6ft5 and have an above average face as you claim. You must be mentally ill. Now you're probably going to come out of your Big 26 Front size act and face me, but if you do, it's only proof you are indeed, mentally ill because you actually got offended by what I said. Either way, you're in checkmate. You come out and talk ''normally'' and expose to everyone that you are indeed mentally ill, or you double down on your Schizotypal rants and prove to me more that you are mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Golden Glass, Rift and 1 other person
Not really tbh. You’re quite literally mentally ill. You exhibit schizoid traits by making these LARP’s thinking it’s all fun and games but it’s weird as fuck if you really sit down and think about it. Not to mention you made a post a day or two ago saying you’re leaving the forum... yet you never did? So yes, you exhibit Schizotypal traits:
View attachment 259798
You are displaying them right now and have in the past. Quote from your post: ''This also happens IRL.'' I wonder why you stumbled across this forum if you're 6ft5 and have an above average face as you claim. You must be mentally ill. Now you're probably going to come out of your Big 26 Front size act and face me, but if you do, it's only proof you are indeed, mentally ill because you actually got offended by what I said. Either way, you're in checkmate. You come out and talk ''normally'' and expose to everyone that you are indeed mentally ill, or you double down on your Schizotypal rants and prove to me more that you are mentally ill.
JFL @ calling me mentally ill because I larp and troll on a PSL forum

I think youre the mentally ill one taking all this shit to the heart and grabbing onto your reputation as you try to catch a breath on the ocean of bullying I'm submerging u in

I also believe that posting yourself to random incels on the net like you did is an exhibitor of true societal problems

I could ask the same question; if you're as great looking and have a pretty girlfriend as you claim (pictures prove otherwise) why are you still bumping the thread of some 6 foot 5 Argentinian shitposter?

Its over for you son

041F5BE3 9EB3 4A79 AFB5 DDFE3D19ABD6

I think youre the mentally ill one taking all this shit to the heart and grabbing onto your reputation as you try to catch a breath on the ocean of bullying I'm submerging u in

I also believe that posting yourself to random incels on the net like you did is an exhibitor of true societal problems

I could ask the same question; if you're as great looking and have a pretty girlfriend as you claim (pictures prove otherwise) why are you still bumping the thread of some 6 foot 5 Argentinian shitposter?

Its over for you son

View attachment 259807

Unironically

Why are you even here lmfao

You said you were going to leave this thread and u didnt

U said you would ignore me and u didnt

Now you jump out of nowhere into the convo again

Rent free
I pay my respects to the dead
39D117A0 2F6A 4BBF B199 E5367CA2DEFD

giphy.gif

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
You copy Undisputed’s style
He was a nobody on Lookism and makes a name for himself around here by sucking other members dicks and compensating for his forgettable presence by using large fonts. He disgusts me.

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 2846
He was a nobody on Lookism and makes a name for himself around here by sucking other members dicks and compensating for his forgettable presence by using large fonts. He disgusts me.
First how who was I in Lookism?

Second, other users suck my dick like @PrettyBoyMaxxing did in the thread in which I bullied you lol

Dont try to compensate things with him now

First how who was I in Lookism?

Second, other users suck my dick like @PrettyBoyMaxxing did in the thread in which I bullied you lol

Dont try to compensate things with him now
Why are you getting so defensive little boy? Did I strike a nerve? Did I get underneath your skin? You can learn a lot about a person by their reactions to an accusation. It is quite comedic to see such a submissive statement written in such a bold font. I laugh at you.

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass

Its over for you son

View attachment 259807
In all seriousness, you quite literally proved my point that you are mentally ill. Unironically, I have no mental illness, unlike you. I can take psychedelics and look myself in the mirror and laugh and smile at myself. I had an amazing childhood and have two parents who have 0 history of mental illness. I am literally as NT as it gets. The only non-NT thing about me are my believes on human nature and such. But personality wise, I am extremely NT, I am just extremely self aware.

You are going off ''I think'' ''I believe'' statements which holds no truth. It is just your opinion. I literally showed you examples where you are exhibit mental illness.

And it's funny how you bring up my girlfriend. I don't want to post her on this site, but I will PM users I trust. Some have already seen her. She is very pretty and you would most likely be surprised. I obviously say this with confidence because, unlike you, I am grounded to reality.

You are bumping your own thread. I simply commented on it and you decided to take my bait. You don't need to reply to this actually. You really don't have to, unless you want to prove me right about you being a schizotypal and a histrionic. If I were you, I would just not reply anymore because you are just proving to me that you are in fact mentally ill. But if you don't reply, I will take it as ''I won.'' because you don't know what to say.

Checkmate, again. Your turn...or not. :feelsokman:

View attachment 259798
Funny how you

In all seriousness, you quite literally proved my point that you are mentally ill. Unironically, I have no mental illness, unlike you. I can take psychedelics and look myself in the mirror and laugh and smile at myself. I had an amazing childhood and have two parents who have 0 history of mental illness. I am literally as NT as it gets. The only non-NT thing about me are my believes on human nature and such. But personality wise, I am extremely NT, I am just extremely self aware.

You are going off ''I think'' ''I believe'' statements which holds no truth. It is just your opinion. I literally showed you examples where you are exhibit mental illness.

You are bumping your own thread. I simply commented on it and you decided to take my bait. You don't need to
And it's funny how you bring up my girlfriend. I don't want to post her on this site, but I will PM users I trust. Some have already seen her. She is very pretty and you would most likely be surprised. I obviously say this with confidence because, unlike you, I am grounded to reality.

You are bumping your own thread. I simply commented on it and you decided to take my bait. You don't need to reply to this actually. You really don't have to, unless you want to prove me right about you being a schizotypal and a histrionic. If I were you, I would just not reply anymore because you are just proving to me that you are in fact mentally ill. But if you don't reply, I will take it as ''I won.'' because you don't know what to say.

Checkmate, again. Your turn...or not. :feelsokman:
Did you even read this shit twice at least bro? It sounds giga-autistic. Talk to me about writing bibles lmfao
Youre a larping normie that has a mediocre life and takes this forum seriously
Im a troll that bullies subhumans
Checkmate incel
809B285F 3403 4405 B5F8 2B76B913F91D

Brb gonna smoke and reach diamond in Siege

you niggas are gonna be arguing all night over nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Do not hide behind the past. You are being cornered and exposed like the delusional subway rat you are. Learn to swim in areas where your feet touch the sand little boy, this part of the water is meant for sharks.
I'm bullying 5 pussy bois at once

Mirin?!

Edit: The past = like 3 days ago ROFL

Did you even read this shit twice at least bro? It sounds giga-autistic. Talk to me about writing bibles lmfao
Youre a larping normie that has a mediocre life and takes this forum seriously
Im a troll that bullies subhumans
Checkmate incel
View attachment 259829
Brb gonna smoke and reach diamond in Siege
Okay, go smoke and have your Schizo tendencies shoot through the roof.

Never changed my avi or name.

I am what i am.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 3073
Okay, go smoke and have your Schizo tendencies shoot through the roof.

And before I do @slime :
B329447B AD15 41F4 A7FC 5CCD860C49AB

Tfw my bullying is so insane it brings polar opposites together

I am a God

And before I do @slime :
View attachment 259836

Tfw my bullying is so insane it brings polar opposites together

I am a God
We have had a meeting together. We both understand each others goals and perspectives. There was never any bad blood between us in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
8BDE2C24 C2F2 4B60 90CD B9DC4208F849

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
It’s over for him. I literally bullied him to go to another escape from reality (he’s playing Rainbow 6 Siege and smoking now). Imagine being so high T that you bully someone who is “known” for “bullying” into another escape. Let’s see if he comes crawling back to defend his burned corpse.

• +1
Reactions: Hades
It’s over for him. I literally bullied him to go to another escape from reality (he’s playing Rainbow 6 Siege and smoking now). Imagine being so high T that you bully someone who is “known” for “bullying” into another escape. Let’s see if he comes crawling back to defend his burned corpse.
Be glad Im kicking ass at Siege right now u permavirgin incel cuckold

You didnt "bully" shit

In fact, you cant be a bully at 5'10" and being a twink

You tried to pathetically gang up on me 5v1 and still got decimated

Tell the things how they happened, you mythomaniac larping schizo

Be glad Im kicking ass at Siege right now u permavirgin incel cuckold

You didnt "bully" shit

In fact, you cant be a bully at 5'10" and being a twink

You tried to pathetically gang up on me 5v1 and still got decimated

Tell the things how they happened, you mythomaniac larping schizo
Im your master now. I didn’t even @ you or quote you and here you appear.

Never forget I bullied you into escaping into another reality. You literally had to smoke weed to help with your anxiety from my ruthless bullying and play video games because I beat you at your own game.

Im your master now. I didn’t even @ you or quote you and here you appear.

Never forget I bullied you into escaping into another reality. You literally had to smoke weed to help with your anxiety from my ruthless bullying and play video games because I beat you at your own game.
Not like I get notifications because this is my own thread right?

I've bullied you countless times now.

You're one of my favorite victims to pick on because you never stop replying and crying

This generates a thread with hundreds of replies

676C44C9 F2B7 4CDA A7A8 D6972B389F6B

i am cringing hard at this thread

how can two giga slayers be arguing over online beef for 2+ hours??

this thread has made me feel like a loser for ever browsing this forum