It's over for Manlets in Spain

Deleted member 1707

Deleted member 1707

Latincel
I'm eating at Burguer King and a group of teenage girls rating saying in low voice when I standed up "He's not that tall, average".

Pd: I ' m 1,90 m

• JFL
Reactions: mikeock, turkproducer and AbandonShip
I'm eating at Burguer King and a group of teenage girls rating saying in low voice when I standed up "He's not that tall, average".

wtfffffffffff
you srs??

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
ok

• Ugh..

Average height in Spain isn’t even that high. Idk why they think 6’3 is average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, mikeock, Deleted member 1707 and 1 other person
I totally believe this

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, KEy21, disillusioned and 4 others
What the fuck. Female standards in 2019.

Also I definitely feel that bro. I’m 5’9 on a good day and even girls who I have fucked ask me if i’m gonna grow or hint that i’m short jfl, i am manlet but it’s not like i’m 5’4 ffs

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Sasaz2
Why the fuck would they be talking about your ugly ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Justttt, Arkantos and 4 others
Spain is the only place where I feel less manlet :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

What the fuck. Female standards in 2019.

Also I definitely feel that bro. I’m 5’9 on a good day and even girls who I have fucked ask me if i’m gonna grow or hint that i’m short jfl, i am manlet but it’s not like i’m 5’4 ffs
I FUCKING HATE THESE FUCKING BITCHES :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I WANT TO GO ER SO BAD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 2846, mikeock and 2 others
wtf am I supposed to do at 1.85m jfl? btw do you see a lot of guys above 1.90 regularly in spain?
I wanted to say that these are the teenage girls standards. On my ages (24-30) women usually thinks 6 feet its good.
I mog almost all of my friends on my age but its over when you go to 18-20 clubs. Where these bbc, machos, and young people ultramogs everyone.
In these sites minium height its 6,3.

I wanted to say that these are the teenage girls standards. On my ages (24-30) women usually thinks 6 feet its good.
I mog almost all of my friends on my age but its over when you go to 18-20 clubs. Where these bbc, machos, and young people ultramogs everyone.
In these sites minium height its 6,3.
wtff?? 18-20 year old that are that tall?? are they wearing huge boots or insoles??

I'm 5'8 and I had some 5'2 chick discussing me at a department store a couple months ago.

She was looking at me and talking to her gay colleague (they both work there)

She said 'The bad part is that I think he's shorter than me'.

When I bought something I walked up to her an towered over her saying 'I'm not that short am I?'

She laughed and went red.
I should have gotten her number and fucked her asshole but I have no game.

• WTF
Reactions: diggbicc
I'm 5'8 and I had some 5'2 chick discussing me at a department store a couple months ago.

When I bought something I walked up to her an towered over her saying 'I'm not that short am I?'

mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

My nigga how didn’t you fuck her in the asshole

idontbelieveyou.gif

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Hector and WannaBeA6

Rape her

My nigga how didn’t you fuck her in the asshole

I'm an idiot.
High inhib extreme introvert.

Had too many dry spells with women to know what to do anymore.

Last edited:
Ok thats huge cope.190 cm is tall are you retarded or something?Jfl a little hint your probably 180 cm and are just a stupid retard

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, TsarTsar444 and Chadelite
Ok thats huge cope.190 cm is tall are you retarded or something?Jfl a little hint your probably 180 cm and are just a stupid retard
yes my bro

how is the situation with ur mom bro?

you said you ran away

PM me if you wish

190 is good, but i think 200 is better

taller the better tbh.

heightmog is the worst mog.

yes my bro

how is the situation with ur mom bro?

you said you ran away

PM me if you wish

190 is good, but i think 200 is better

taller the better tbh.

heightmog is the worst mog.
my situation with my mom is good.
I dont like to go into details.
It has cooled down to say the least atleast for now.
Obviously taller the better.
But.190 cm is fucking tall and enough.
Everything else is major cope.
Even In germany .If you were 190 cm you would be tall.
Tallest guy in my class even.Quit the coping

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
my situation with my mom is good.
I dont like to go into details.
It has cooled down to say the least atleast for now.
Obviously taller the better.
But.190 cm is fucking tall and enough.
Everything else is major cope.
Even In germany .If you were 190 cm you would be tall.
Tallest guy in my class even.Quit the coping
im like 188-190 idk

im happy that ur better now,
no need to go into details g

but tbh,i want to be a mogging machine

so 218 > 188

obvs i won't be 7ft 2

very small chance

but yh.

This happened

wtf am I supposed to do at 1.85m jfl? btw do you see a lot of guys above 1.90 regularly in spain?
Only in clubs. Normal people 25+ y.o. here are 170 cm. And elder ones 50+ 160 cm.
I think another jump in the normal height came into my generation. 180 will be the standard in few years for everyone.
Why are u crying? Seriously man! Why would I lie? There is no sense in saying i will be invisible in the future

A guy from my country, mario nakic is 2m2cm and said he never saw a person in spain above 170cm.
he has an instagram and played for that euroleague bullshit for juniors or idek. hes 18 or something.
He said everyone is so short he was just so happy to come back home to serbia, where every other guy is his height, and everything is in proportion.
Every spanish or hispanic girl ive met is below 165, not even exaggerating.
You guys are midgets idk about 190 being average for those girls even when talkin bout teenagers my guy.
best person in spanish basketball team is 192 - his name is Ricky Rubio, and he looks more moroccan or berber than spanish lmfao.
good tales from the basement
Ive known a couple exchange students as well, girls who said theyre taller than the men there.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
TALES FROM YOUR APARTAMENTO

Totally made up history, I am like 188 or something like this in Spain and I heightmog the 95% of dudes of my height, no way they would say that.

spain is a land of manlets legit

A guy from my country, mario nakic is 2m2cm and said he never saw a person in spain above 170cm.
he has an instagram and played for that euroleague bullshit for juniors or idek. hes 18 or something.
He said everyone is so short he was just so happy to come back home to serbia, where every other guy is his height, and everything is in proportion.
Every spanish or hispanic girl ive met is below 165, not even exaggerating.
You guys are midgets idk about 190 being average for those girls even when talkin bout teenagers my guy.
best person in spanish basketball team is 192 - his name is Ricky Rubio, and he looks more moroccan or berber than spanish lmfao.
good tales from the basement
Ive known a couple exchange students as well, girls who said theyre taller than the men there.
170 is short in Spain for men, this dude is exxageratingmaxxing to oblivion, also Ricky Rubio doesn't look Morrocan.

I have a shitton of Friends above 180 and 185, myself included, and they are all Spanish.

JFL at beliving this. Average height for Spanish young males is like 177

170 is short in Spain for men, this dude is exxageratingmaxxing to oblivion, also Ricky Rubio doesn't look Morrocan.

I have a shitton of Friends above 180 and 185, myself included, and they are all Spanish.

JFL at beliving this. Average height for Spanish young males is like 177
Hermano pa que voy a mentir, no gano nada inventandome las cosas yo soy de Madrid y aqui es lo que hay. Lo siento, pero no llores bro. La generacion que viene es de putos locos sobretodo los marroquies de mi barrio 1,90 la media loco

Hermano pa que voy a mentir, no gano nada inventandome las cosas yo soy de Madrid y aqui es lo que hay. Lo siento, pero no llores bro. La generacion que viene es de putos locos sobretodo los marroquies de mi barrio 1,90 la media loco
Tio los marroquis tienen 0 sex appeal, parecen todos violadores en grupo robamobiles. Además yo mido 190 la verdad esque me la suda jaja asi que llorar, no es que llore, pero yo lo que veo es que la media está en 177 o por ahí. Yo cojo el metro en hora punta y soy el más alto del vagon el 90% de las veces, tmb soy el más alto de mi clase de la uni...

The reason i hate threads like this is not that i feel somehow personally attacked but that my nation, ethnicity and intelligence are. My ethnicity is on the same level of tallness as the dutch in Europe we are big, and it makes ne mad when i see some person from a gnome country saying some ridiculous height being normal and not considered tall there, it just insults actually superior giants like the Balkan slavs and Nordic peoples. Jfl at Spain, i was there with my class in Barcelona and i height mogged 95% of guys on the huge crowded streets with my friends, i am only 185cm tall, even our girls were taller then the spanish gnomes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
wtfffffffffff
you srs??

I have been saying for some time that being 6ft/180cm is no longer impressive. It was cool back when half the population was short because of bad diet but now there are dudes like this everywhere.

• +1
This happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back