ITS OVER FOR MANLETS

S1d456

S1d456

Mistral

you are backward in evolution my guy, not even a good face can save you if you below 5 8 niggas:lul::lul: ur inferior genes thats backward in evolution wont be passed on its truly over

TAILS VIDEO ELBORATES THIS

-5'5 dalit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, silencio and 6 others

you are backward in evolution my guy, not even a good face can save you if you below 5 8 niggas:lul::lul: ur inferior genes thats backward in evolution wont be passed on its truly over

-6 ft ricel lanklet framecel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, mathis, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
-5'5 dalit
Im pretty sure tails is average height in the netherlands which is prolly 6 ft, idk why forum copers keep underestimating the importance of height, face is better but height is default in order for face to matter at all

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
face is what matters, height is just a multiplier. as long as youre not a dwarf tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, greywind, zura and 1 other person
to an extent yes face is king but you have to be at least average or at most 1 or 2 inches away from averaeg fpr face to matter at all if i was manlet i would have roped by now its brutal

height only starts to matter when your mtn+, if your below mtn height won’t do anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, zura, cyprian_tomaszewski and 3 others

my uncle is 5'6 and his wife 5' but his son is 6'1 most of my relative with short parents outgrew and defied genes actually (sucks)

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and S1d456
my uncle is 5'6 and his wife 5' but his son is 6'1 most of my relative with short parents outgrew and defied genes actually (sucks)
recessive tall genes thoery

lukcily for you manlets height is not controlled by a single gene but many genes acting together unless you have midget legal paretns you cna reach above average height if you have a history of taller family members

bro just discovered tails

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
Always has been

• +1
Reactions: S1d456

Lies, face is law . Height is just a multiplier for face , being tall only matters if your mtn

• +1
im invisible cuz of my height

in 1000 years there won't be any average to ugly guys left. 6'6-7'0 good looking guys will be walking around everywhere due evolution

The average male from today will be basically seen as a caveman in a 1000 years or so

Also the video is suicidefuel

• Love it
in 1000 years there won't be any average to ugly guys left. 6'6-7'0 good looking guys will be walking around everywhere due evolution

The average male from today will be basically seen as a caveman in a 1000 years or so

It wont
Physicall attractivness isnt everything

• Hmm...

exaclty my point they will look like a different species jfl

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Lies, face is law . Height is just a multiplier for face , being tall only matters if your mtn
yes but why do foids fetishize over 6 5 on tiktok? like is 5 10 to 6 ft not good enough and meh now? im taller than all women i see my age and 60 percent of men but one ex bitch told me i got replaced by 6 5 lanklet tf?

phyiscal attractiveness get you to the door
If you are very attractive yh
You aint gonna pull just because your htn
There is a lot of things that matter as charisma, voice, intelligence...

yes but why do foids fetishize over 6 5 on tiktok? like is 5 10 to 6 ft not good enough and meh now? im taller than all women i see my age and 60 percent of men but one ex bitch told me i got replaced by 6 5 lanklet tf?
hes hideous too literally has bug eyes shitty harmony

If you are very attractive yh
You aint gonna pull just because your htn
There is a lot of things that matter as charisma, voice, intelligence...
genuine htn == slayer if not short and nt, yes all those things do matter only if nt tho to an extent

Girls on tiktok also think being short is law. I can find you vids with more than 1m like saying that
Tiktok algorithm is just made in a particular way

genuine htn == slayer if not short and nt, yes all those things do matter only if nt tho to an extent
When im talking abt htn i mean 1/5 guy nothing crazy

Girls on tiktok also think being short is law. I can find you vids with more than 1m like saying that
Tiktok algorithm is just made in a particular way
short guys their refering to ( 5.7 to 5 10)

When im talking abt htn i mean 1/5 guy nothing crazy
htn is 1 in 20 aka top 15 to 20 percentile of men 1 in 5 is like upper ltn in womens standards, women are picky nigga the average looking man == ugly to women, abover average to model looking men r only found attractive to women, with dimorphic factors such as height n frame coming into factor as well and also money

Nah i meant girls thinking guys are obssesed over them being short
i dont want no goblina short reoproducing with me regardless of face minimum 5 5 and above which proves ur point but you cant arue that about male height

htn is 1 in 20 aka top 15 to 20 percentile of men 1 in 5 is like upper ltn in womens standards, women are picky nigga the average looking man == ugly to women, abover average to model looking men r only found attractive to women, with dimorphic factors such as height n frame coming into factor as well and also money
Average = average jfl
Its like retards that say " 6ft is the new average " no its not
I know girls are dumb but not that much cmon. They know what average look like.
And since there is pretty much a 1-1 ratio btw women and men number women value cant be more important in average for long term relationship. Just a blackpill tail

i dont want no goblina short reoproducing with me regardless of face minimum 5 5 and above which proves ur point but you cant arue that about male height
Im just saying girls believe being short is very importantto be attractive on tiktok to prove to you that tiktok wasnt really a valuable source

Average = average jfl
Its like retards that say " 6ft is the new average " no its not
I know girls are dumb but not that much cmon. They know what average look like.
And since there is pretty much a 1-1 ratio btw women and men number women value cant be more important in average for long term relationship. Just a blackpill tail
average to women == attractive , the genuine average man is invisible unless hes a betabux women r the sole reason for selective breeding and evolution

wtf.. my father 5'7, mother 5'1, i am 5'8... why couldnt i be 6'0

to an extent yes face is king but you have to be at least average or at most 1 or 2 inches away from averaeg fpr face to matter at all if i was manlet i would have roped by now its brutal
5’7 Chadlite minimum required to slay in the west? Brutal

• JFL

keep coping tallcel subhuman, 5'7 and i keep fucking more foids than you 😂🫵🏻

wtf.. my father 5'7, mother 5'1, i am 5'8... why couldnt i be 6'0
my cousin brother actually eat a lot and played football since childhood i remember he had a fast metabolism always played football too in short he eat a lot and had good activity & sleep

• +1
Thats tiktok , let me put it in simple terms. Most ppl there r normies so thats why women fanatasize abt it . I made a thread on this before you can read it

• +1
bc his midget wife cheated on his ass retard. Your uncle is a betabuxx cuck