it's over for muslimcels

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

Bronze
Ok so here's some story time, when I was in 11th grade there was a particular boy who looks similarly like him and all the virgin teen girls from my highschool wanted to secure him, like 7 or 9 girls competing for his attention, circling him and shit while i sit with a bunch of other losers envying the fucker, but we were bluepilled to understand what was going on back then tbh lmao, >imaging thinking this world was equal to begin with, god i feel such low iq remembering my bluepilled days, anyways, he got into smoking cigs and shit and he made out with almost the top stacies of the highschool, every month or so, he'd swip through them. ITS OVER buddy boyos.
zayn malik #328488 - uludağ sözlük galeri

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spîke, Deleted member 10367 and Deleted member 7806

for some reason pic didn't show in first post

Last edited:
Ok so here's some story time, when I was in 11th grade there was a particular boy who looks similarly like him and all the virgin teen girls from my highschool wanted to secure him, like 7 or 9 girls competing for his attention, circling him and shit while i sit with a bunch of other losers envying the fucker, but we were bluepilled to understand what was going on back then tbh lmao, >imaging thinking this world was equal to begin with, god i feel such low iq remembering my bluepilled days, anyways, he got into smoking cigs and shit and he made out with almost the top stacies of the highschool, every month or so, he'd swip through them. ITS OVER buddy boyos.
zayn malik #328488 - uludağ sözlük galeri
Sorry, but what's all this got to do with Islam?

• +1
Reactions: Spîke, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6380 and 5 others

What an incoherent shit thread
what does this have to do with Muslims you retard

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Spîke, Deleted member 6380 and 1 other person
Sorry, but what's all this got to do with Islam?
because she is a degenerate western foid attacking Islam and wanting our MODEST women to turn like her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
because she is a degenerate western foid attacking Islam and wanting our MODEST women to turn like her.
Who's "she"? He's talking about a dude who liked to smoke cigarettes and make out with girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and Deleted member 12002
read, also not sure if you've seen the pic I linked, but zain is the equivalent of muslim chad
Intressting I Would say Zayn is a chadlite with Chad appeal

Who's "she"? He's talking about a dude who liked to smoke cigarettes and make out with girls.
lmao hes trying to boost his iq by sounding smart and collecting evidence like the virgin detective he is

COPE.

Average muslim ATM while you are crying for him

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
They need to be lashed 100 times as mandated by the Quran.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Shut up, woman.