It's over for NW3cels.

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
Looks like my hairline is growing back very slow...Fuck I need a hair transplant so bad tbh. Gonna schedule one for next summer with Doctor Nader in Mexico. He gives a discount for cash and he's very skilled. Kinda wanna post a hair transplant guide but im too lazy rn. It's over.

Attachments

• 20190730_182442.jpg
    20190730_182442.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 112
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
T
Looks like my hairline is growing back very slow...Fuck I need a hair transplant so bad tbh. Gonna schedule one for next summer with Doctor Nader in Mexico. He gives a discount for cash and he's very skilled. Kinda wanna post a hair transplant guide but im too lazy rn. It's over.
That's Norwood 1 if the thinnning portion would fully grow back. Nowhere close to NW3. NW2 at the moment if that thin frontal strip would completely vanish.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Scarface, BigBoy and 2 others
looks like nw2 to me if it recedes

boyos I prob only need to spend like 2500-3000k on a transplant cuz of fin....it saved my life. if youre balding get on it, doesn't hurt to try. fuck I wish I had before pics because it was so bad. genioplasty and hair transplant and i'll ascend

• So Sad
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
boyos I prob only need to spend like 2500-3000k on a transplant cuz of fin....it saved my life. if youre balding get on it, doesn't hurt to try. fuck I wish I had before pics because it was so bad. genioplasty and hair transplant and i'll ascend
Seems like a lot of dudes are turning onto hair transplants recently, that's great! 👍

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
not a nw3
just shit narrow forehead

• +1
if youre balding get on it, doesn't hurt to try. fuck I wish I had before pics because it was so bad.
It does though, people can get fucked permanently because of it. Side effects are also relatively high, unsure how high the permanent ones are.

> "A number of studies have looked at the problem of side effects caused by finasteride.[611] These studies which are discussed below reveal that sexual adverse effects occur at the rates of 2.1% to 3.8%, erectile dysfunction (ED) being the commonest followed by ejaculatory dysfunction and loss of libido. "

> A comprehensive review of a total of 73 papers on medical therapies for BPH was conducted, with a focus on the effects of different pharmacological agents on sexual function.[6] The review revealed that finasteride is infrequently associated with problems of ejaculation (2.1-7.7%), erection (4.9-15.8%), and libido (3.1-5.4%).

People seem to think only 1 in 1000 experience side effects, maybe 1 in 100, but it's actually way more common. Sauce: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Seems like a lot of dudes are turning onto hair transplants recently, that's great! 👍
It is. Such an aesthetic improvement. I'm lucky that my donor area is insanely thick, I'd probably be able to get like 8.5K grafts overall. Even though there's no cure, balding can be managed with early intervention and surgery. Most men can keep a nice looking head of hair for a long time with a combination of therapies.
not a nw3
just shit narrow forehead
it's over for foreheadcels
It does though, people can get fucked permanently because of it. Side effects are also relatively high, unsure how high the permanent ones are.

> "A number of studies have looked at the problem of side effects caused by finasteride.[611] These studies which are discussed below reveal that sexual adverse effects occur at the rates of 2.1% to 3.8%, erectile dysfunction (ED) being the commonest followed by ejaculatory dysfunction and loss of libido. "

> A comprehensive review of a total of 73 papers on medical therapies for BPH was conducted, with a focus on the effects of different pharmacological agents on sexual function.[6] The review revealed that finasteride is infrequently associated with problems of ejaculation (2.1-7.7%), erection (4.9-15.8%), and libido (3.1-5.4%).

People seem to think only 1 in 1000 experience side effects, maybe 1 in 100, but it's actually way more common. Sauce: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
"Two studies in 1998 and 1999 showed that the incidence of these side effects with finasteride therapy was generally comparable to that observed with the treatment with placebo,[8,9] and there was no evidence of dose dependency or increased incidence with longer therapy out to 12 months. In addition, the side effects ceased in patients even when they continued to receive finasteride."

"A long term study showed that drug-related sexual side effects such as decreased libido, ED, and ejaculatory disorders occurred in <2% of men.[10] These side-effects disappeared not only in all men who stopped the drug because of the side effects but also in most of those who continued therapy. The incidence of each side effect mentioned decreased to ≤0.3% by the fifth year of treatment with finasteride. The incidence of side effects were comparable to that of placebo both at one year and at 5 years."

"The mean number of sexual encounters per month dropped and the total sexual dysfunction score increased for both before and after finasteride use (P < 0.0001 for both). The mean duration of finasteride use was 28 months and the mean duration of persistent sexual side effects was 40 months from the time of finasteride cessation to the interview date. However, there were many limitations in the study, such as small number of patients, selection bias, recall bias for before finasteride data, and no serum hormone analysis. "

“To date, there is no evidence-based data substantiating the link between finasteride and persistent sexual side effects in the numerous double blinded, placebo controlled studies using finasteride 1 mg for hairloss. Reports of persistent sexual side effects have come from a variety of sources with some internet sites attracting individuals claiming to have sexual and psychological issues related to finasteride. While continued difficulty having erections after discontinuing finasteride has been reported in post-marketing surveillance the incidence of this problem remains unknown."

Not discrediting anyone who's had sides or persistent ones, but in the context of medicine I think it's a relatively safe drug with a low incidence of side effects. I'm taking my chances.

Last edited:
I’m about to start finasteride

• +1
Am i balding

Attachments

• 2896B399-13F5-40AC-9915-A6C7E40E2AF7.png
    2896B399-13F5-40AC-9915-A6C7E40E2AF7.png
    244.2 KB · Views: 72
If i get on fin can I reverse the what is coming
Certainly, but depends on your age. Young dudes who jump on fin can even get regrowth, oldcels will usually just maintain or lose at a slower rate. I know mature hairline is kind of cope but most dudes around 16-18 will go to NW1-NW1.5 (what you seem to have based on a cursory glance at one blurry pic) and stay there until mid to late 20s.

Certainly, but depends on your age. Young dudes who jump on fin can even get regrowth, oldcels will usually just maintain or lose at a slower rate. I know mature hairline is kind of cope but most dudes around 16-18 will go to NW1-NW1.5 (what you seem to have based on a cursory glance at one blurry pic) and stay there until mid to late 20s.
I can dm u

rest in piece my nigga. how old are you? if your past 30 its not that bad.

i was balding last year, but it stopped this month(i think) mainly just thinning at the crown, its not terrible tho.

im gonna hop on minoxidil when i turn 18, and the lost hair should grow back. if it gets worse ill hop on fin.

You jelly of my luscious hair

Attachments

• 61243584-8A68-46E3-B410-2389ABDA7CE2.jpeg
    61243584-8A68-46E3-B410-2389ABDA7CE2.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
nice mane. i cope with mine, still dense. right now its easily fixablejust a bitch i need to spend 3k to fix it tbh

I'm have some scalp thinning and I'm 16 rn. I wanna use minoxidl, but I read its harmful for teenagers under 18 who are going through puberty. If I use it at 18 will it work effectively? I'm pretty sure my hair loss stopped this month, it might have been due to heavy dandruff, idk tho.

I'm have some scalp thinning and I'm 16 rn. I wanna use minoxidl, but I read its harmful for teenagers under 18 who are going through puberty. If I use it at 18 will it work effectively? I'm pretty sure my hair loss stopped this month, it might have been due to heavy dandruff, idk tho.
Fin can be harmful for youngcels but minox will just dry the fuck out of your scalp and give you more dandruff.

No pain no gain, there are no truly side effect free treatments for hairloss. If you have bad luck and it makes the collagen reaper hit the rest of your face too you can at least avoid being carded at the liquor store. But what kind of scalp thinning are we talking here? The crown, parting or your whole hair?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Fin can be harmful for youngcels but minox will just dry the fuck out of your scalp and give you more dandruff.

No pain no gain, there are no truly side effect free treatments for hairloss. If you have bad luck and it makes the collagen reaper hit the rest of your face too you can at least avoid being carded at the liquor store. But what kind of scalp thinning are we talking here? The crown, parting or your whole hair?
Lmfao I already look 21

And can I pm you pics?

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Lmfao I already look 21

And can I pm you pics?
The blackpill ages you faster than even the most high stress job in the world. It's the burden we all have to carry.

Yeah sure.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: National Rodgerism and BigBoy
You are a normie at best. Seriously what is up with this place inflating the egos of normies and pushing literal chads down

You are a normie at best. Seriously what is up with this place inflating the egos of normies and pushing literal chads down
I mog you , we already did a mog battle you lost to me , know your place

I mog you , we already did a mog battle you lost to me , know your place
I only had a mog battle with yoyo and not you. Lmfao you are clearly squinting in the pic

look at this dirty little whore...
WIN 20190730 22 24 31 Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
now i see why u rate every curry below 5