It's over for people who took the vaccine. You will die next winter or shortly thereafter.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

"Dr. Anthony Fauci Tuesday warned that COVID-19 could mutate into an even more virulent “monster variant” if the pandemic is not stamped out with mass vaccination.

The pandemic expert agreed with MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski when she suggested that a new “monster” strain could make the delta variant look like child’s play."

This is a dead giveaway for what they are planning. The vaccine conspiracies are true. The true purpose of the covid vaccines was to either kill you via side effects or destroy your immune system so that the next time you get an actual virus it will be fatal instead of just giving you a mild illness.

Once people start dropping dead they will natrually blame those who did not get the vaccine, call them 'dangerous' and then 'isolate them' in quarantine camps, which in actual fact will be death camps that they will use to exterminate dissenters. Australia is already building them:

0n8g2el4i6o71.jpg

Show's over boys. The ruling classes have lost interest in cucking us and now just want to get rid of us. Enjoy life while it's still possible to do. I intend to spend all my savings on whatever bullshit I want for the next couple of months. There is no reason to do anything else at this point.

It was nice knowing ya all.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, Marsiere214, ChristianChad and 26 others
Meds.Now.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 14543 and 5 others
I should care because ? I didn’t take the vac I don’t like people

killing off people would reduce my competition I’m all for it

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PYT and Deleted member 6403
DBBA6527 8861 405E 9202 7B19FC8652AF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Catawampus, Solidcoin and 3 others

Did you miss the part where they are building death camps for the unvaxxed? They are going to blame those who refused to take the death jab for the new 'variants', and then once the braindead idiot sheep fucking loses it they will drag the unvaxxed away to isolation camps where they will be exterminated. Then everybody will be told that they died of covid. The remains of humanity will be enslaved.

This sounds like a sci-fi horror movie but it's 100% real life. This is actually happening. It's fucking over dead srs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate, Deleted member 11758, HighIQcel and 13 others
Did you miss the part where they are building death camps for the unvaxxed? They are going to blame those who refused to take the death jab for the new 'variants', and then once the braindead idiot sheep fucking loses it they will drag the unvaxxed away to isolation camps where they will be exterminated. Then everybody will be told that they died of covid. The remains of humanity will be enslaved.

This sounds like a sci-fi horror movie but it's 100% real life. This is actually happening. It's fucking over dead srs.
Death camps for the unvaxxed :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 11758, HighIQcel and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Marsiere214, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
Good thread bro. I can't think of anything to reply with but I want you to appreciate the fact that I read your post and found it quite interesting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14774 and 10 others
If you dont take the vaccine youll be dead as well, they gonna gas you in anti vaxxers concentration camp you dumb fuck. Nobodys getting out alive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 2968
Good thread bro. I can't think of anything to reply with but I want you to appreciate the fact that I read your post and found it quite interesting.
If you have savings in the bank go spend them srs. The incoming collapse will make your current money worthless anyway. Also get food for the winter.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 15099, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others

"Dr. Anthony Fauci Tuesday warned that COVID-19 could mutate into an even more virulent “monster variant” if the pandemic is not stamped out with mass vaccination.

The pandemic expert agreed with MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski when she suggested that a new “monster” strain could make the delta variant look like child’s play."

This is a dead giveaway for what they are planning. The vaccine conspiracies are true. The true purpose of the covid vaccines was to either kill you via side effects or destroy your immune system so that the next time you get an actual virus it will be fatal instead of just giving you a mild illness.

Once people start dropping dead they will natrually blame those who did not get the vaccine, call them 'dangerous' and then 'isolate them' in quarantine camps, which in actual fact will be death camps that they will use to exterminate dissenters. Australia is already building them:

0n8g2el4i6o71.jpg

Show's over boys. The ruling classes have lost interest in cucking us and now just want to get rid of us. Enjoy life while it's still possible to do. I intend to spend all my savings on whatever bullshit I want for the next couple of months. There is no reason to do anything else at this point.

It was nice knowing ya all.
JFL if you think globohomo is going to purge humanity except for maga boomers and forum rotters

If anything the anti-chud variant is going to drop soon wiping out most minorities and problematic whites

Wouldn’t mind tbh. We die someday anyways and my life currently sucks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15305 and 5 others
Wouldn’t mind tbh. We die someday anyways and my life currently sucks
would you mind transplanting some organs and body parts to @OldVirgin after you die? he is missing some right now.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
If you have savings in the bank go spend them srs. The incoming collapse will make your current money worthless anyway. Also get food for the winter.
This is actually good advice tbh. It's best to live life to the fullest now, cuz savings/investments could very well be useless next year.

Invest in happiness

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and johncruz12345
JFL if you think globohomo is going to purge humanity except for maga boomers and forum rotters

If anything the anti-chud variant is going to drop soon wiping out most minorities and problematic whites
Why is it that every other person on this forum has the reading comprehension of a 4 year old?

THEY WILL KILL THE ONES WHO DON'T COMPLY.

And the vaccine won't kill everybody. Just most people.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I can't wait :feelskek:

I just want to see more death and despair :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus

It's over for people who took the vaccine. You will die next winter or shortly thereafter.​

Imagine how awkward it will be for you when the next years come and go and there is no mass deaths ... brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 15099 and 10 others
Imagine how awkward it will be for you when the next years come and go and there is no mass deaths ... brutal.
2020 proved that really big bad world changing things do happen. The entire world has changed for the worse, and governments are far more blatant about their corruption now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Richard_Hungwell, Callooh_Calais and 2 others
Covid detention camps... guess who'se moving to Somalia... enjoy your first-world guys, i will enjoy my freedom. Ofcourse unless you wanna come with me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 12669 and 4 others
Covid detention camps... guess who'se moving to Somalia... enjoy your first-world guys, i will enjoy my freedom. Ofcourse unless you wanna come with me.
Man

you should have seen the cope threads when elections were happening, none of which came true :lul:

op when the pandemic started said it would kill most people within a few months

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
Damn that's really awkward for him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Your meds, schizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
There were leaked emails showing goal was to create fictitious monster variant and blame on unvaxxed

i thought this would be like Ebola at the start :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
you should have seen the cope threads when elections were happening, none of which came true :lul:

He just hates everything, understandable if you live on a frozen rock in the atlantic with like 3 other people

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
He just hates everything, understandable if you live on a frozen rock in the atlantic with like 3 other people
But the most brutal thing for him must be this

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
I don't care. I eat meth and I'm happy. Couldn't care about anything when I'm high on meth.

• Love it
well before I die

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Damn that's really awkward for him.
Back then the goverment was DOWNPLAYING the virus which made it seemed like that was the real conspiracy at the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and AlexAP
Back then the goverment was DOWNPLAYING the virus which made it seemed like that was the real conspiracy at the time.
But then you figured it out and now you know the real plan was to kill billions with the vaccine, not the virus.
Louis Litt Genius GIF by Suits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
But then you figured it out and now you know the real plan was to kill billions with the vaccine, not the virus.
Louis Litt Genius GIF by Suits
Tbh it's possible that it won't kill everybody right away, but passively rather over several decades. Expect a massive increase in infertility and cancer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and AlexAP
Agree 100% good thread bro, interesting times we happened to be born into for sure

• +1
Hqdefault

Quick everyone pray and ask God to stop this evil.

Maxresdefault 3

• +1
maybe, but probably not

• +1

I have a good friend of mine visiting Somalia right now for a documentary, and he says they constantly ask him why America is so dangerous and the government so corrupt jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yellowskies and Richard_Hungwell
Good I hope it calls alot of people

I have a good friend of mine visiting Somalia right now for a documentary, and he says they constantly ask him why America is so dangerous and the government so corrupt jfl
Somalia has like 60 IQ jfl I wouldn't listen to anything they say.

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel

Exactly my reasoning, I only care about close ones not ”society”, humans are slimy shit

• +1
97% of ppl at my uni are vaccinated :ogre:

Ill soon be one of the only students left

• Woah
97% of ppl at my uni are vaccinated :ogre:

Ill soon be one of the only students left
You will be only student without friends but the 97 will survive and have friends

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 275
why can i never take this nigga seriously...

• +1
Sure buddy

• +1
The only tears I will shed will be the ones that come out automatically when I'm on the toilet constipated.

FEMA camps. First they are gonna use them for "reeducation" and after a period of time rebrand them for extermination

Meanwhile in most of America people still don’t give a shit about covid and aren’t vaccinated

• Love it
Reactions: TheAnomaly
@BalkanPig Enjoy Your BloodClots.

HRR-2021-04-13-Situation-Update-insane-lunatics.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968

Users who are viewing this thread

Back