It's over FOR SFcells. Evisceration of your People

CopeMoreCumskins.

CopeMoreCumskins.

Silver
GTFIH.
Screenshot 20211108 0220252

Screenshot 20211108 0220254

SF CELS, IT'S OVER FOR YOU CUCKS HAHAHAHA. Time for your Routine Evisceration. Subhumans

Screenshot 20211110 0656362

The fact is, @RealLooksmaxxer @TeraCope54 @n0rthface YOU ARE ALL Subhuman ABUSED dogs and that is all you will ever be. The level of insecurity and coping mechanisms you mutts go through is truly another level of Delusional and Spergy. You literally need to be put down, like the stray dogs that you are. That is your only hope.

Realcuckssmaxxer YOU are BEYOND mentally ill. YOU, 100% have PTSD from BBC fucking your oneitis in highschool and Roasting the fuck out of you in PE class, in front of the Cute White girls.
Screenshot 20211111 1217022
Screenshot 20211111 1216392

Screenshot 20211111 1217392

Screenshot 20211111 1216292

You talk like this and spastically spam threads like a deranged autist talking about "BWC" (Which you don't have btw). None ironically. You are literally an ABUSE VICTIM. BBC lives rent free In your head and abuses you on the daily.

IT. IS. OVER

YOU Apparently have a wife (in reality, if you're not larping, some Tai hooker that hates your guts but you provide for her and she sticks around) and Kids. If you aren't larping about that. Which I believe you are. SOMEONE that talks/acts like this has to have some outside signs IRL of being a deprived, abused, mentally ill, stray dog.

IMAGINE rotting on an incel site all day, with CHILDREN, AND YOU'RE OVER 30 LMAO. Talking about BWC and snorting copium in the form of larping stories and random Unrelated Spergy pics, and CRYING for black dicks. IT IS TRULY OVER FOR YOU, YOU ABUSED OVER 30, SFCEL DEGENERATE, mentally ILL, ASPIE 3000 FAGGOT.

I TRULY feel bad for the children that inherited your mentally deranged, Low Confidence, Self Conscious, insecure DNA, and the people who have to interact with them. HOPEFULLY , you were an Anomaly in your Genome

Alas, no surprise, insecurity and Severe Neuroticism is a feminine soy CUCKED trait.

WE ARE BETTER, WE ARE STRONGER, SMARTER AND WE HAVE BIGGER DICKS. WE ARE SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY.

YOU ARE AN INFERIOR COPY OF THE ORIGINAL

YOU ARE NOTHING, THE HISTORY OF CUMSKINS HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRYING TO APPROPRIATE OTHER people's cultures... because in reality, True Cumskins, Were mud hut living savages/Recessed cucks, Even the Romans fucking despised you dog smelling mutts and actually had Blacks and other "Ethnics" integrated into their CULTURE LMAO. Shit they WERE ethnics. :lul::lul:

Laughing bullies 1

TeraCuck and Cu0ckFace. You're in the same boat. You are just as abused. All that I said applies to you too.

20CB28DC 1372 429B 8C2E 57641ECDBBE9

AE870E64 C8AD 499E BF89 ECB69262031D 1

REMEMBER. YOU are an ABUSED Subhuman. WITH child bearing, estrogen filled,PLUMP hips and narrow Cucked shoulders.
Along with crippling insecurities and mental illness that causes you to spam Cock Collages (custom made by you), when you feel threated by BBC. YOU will never PROCREATE. Get that THROUGH your head. HANG-YOURSELF. This current life isn't meant for you. Get a REROLL. Maybe you'll get lucky.

YOUR OPINION.

DOES NOT
MATTER

When you look like this
YZlFLP0

You ABUSED RAT

EVEN in the fantasy, imaginary world where whites were the "master Race", You don't fit into that category.
Stop talking from the perspective like true Non Subhuman Whites wouldn't bully you and Befriend/Hang out with a non subhuman of an Ethnic race over you, any day of the week. :lul::lul::lul:

Also, JFL at all of the Southern European SFcers on this sight. Especially the brain dead Italian inbred @gamma

Guess what?

Mematic 20211026 214336

Mematic 20211027 000837

Screenshot 20211116 2059272

Screenshot 20211116 2059312

"Mah mah... We're white bro :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:" Nigga shut the fuck up. You are the MUTTIEST of MUTTS.

You have BBC M-O-G-G-E-R blood (along with Arab and North African) flowing through your veins. Stop being a self hating stray MUTT.

Be proud your several steps away from this...

Bp8MrXch

Preview

And closer to this

X0l6ts810x211

Li8mQxkHU4VLmKv1WF6TCiegZDq ZxVjA17UuzZbaXo

Nft1p514m6u01

1Oyuhk  ufUTgDjUr7oeJ2K7EZQd4ILHH2xYHhnkR g

C57djs76e9u01

@MrGlutton
@Frank Jack
@RetardSubhuman
@Shrek2OnDvD
@looksmaxxer234
@Ethereal
@lebanegro
@sandcelmuttcel
@Blackmannnns
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Blackeycel

R-O-P-E

FOR ME SFCEL CUCKS. IT'S OVER FOR YOU.

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP THE PROCESSION, BUT ROT AND JERK OFF TO YOUR WOMAN GETTING BRED ON THE INTERWEBZ, WHILE YOU CRY AND SEETHE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD. LUUUL.

At least keep this same energy in person, but you won't. :lul::lul:. Alas, The same subhuman genes that cause you to rot and cry about BBC all day on an incel site because you're an ugly rat...also Cucked you in mentality.

You are Weak, High Inhib, Social Anxiety ridden, Neurotic pussies THAT can't even stand up for your ideals outside of the internet, because you know what that would bring you. Curbstomping by "ethnics".

Truly pathetic cretin you are.

O-V-E-R

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211108-022025~3.png
    Screenshot_20211108-022025~3.png
    320.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, LampPostPrime, stevielake and 30 others
:lul::lul::lul:

oh shit, hes back

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
Here we go again for the 1000000 the time. 😤

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Over and Deleted member 6403
Read every word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, stevielake, Toth's thot and 6 others
Here we go again for the 1000000 the time. 😤

JFL. You think this Thread full of Copium changes the reality of the world? Like some how your cherry picked, biased "studies", negate reality and anecdotal truth?

You SFers are truly schizoid beyond belief. It's OVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
W thread brother! Put these snow apes in they place.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
I really admire the people here who dedicate this much of their time into writing out these dissertations

Even tho I'm not gonna read it I'll still give it a like for the effort you put in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16215, .👽. and 5 others
@TeraCope54 Fertile, Estrogen filled, Feminine Plump hips.

Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 16215 and 10 others
@RealLooksmaxxer Abused Subhuman That Larps about lays and Has a Worn Down , 2/10, Tai street whore "wife" with STDS that he met on a vacation...and hates him deep down and just uses you to pay for her Cocaine.

Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 16641, sandcelmuttcel and 7 others
Based user. This thread should be put in the best of the best
Clapping Applause GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
GTFIH.
View attachment 1406778

View attachment 1406762

SF CELS, IT'S OVER FOR YOU CUCKS HAHAHAHA. Time for your Routine Evisceration. Subhumans

View attachment 1406781

The fact is, @RealLooksmaxxer @TeraCope54 @n0rthface YOU ARE ALL Subhuman ABUSED dogs and that is all you will ever be. The level of insecurity and coping mechanisms you mutts go through is truly another level of Delusional and Spergy. You literally need to be put down, like the stray dogs that you are. That is your only hope.

Realcuckssmaxxer YOU are BEYOND mentally ill. YOU, 100% have PTSD from BBC fucking your oneitis in highschool and Roasting the fuck out of you in PE class, in front of the Cute White girls.
View attachment 1406772 View attachment 1406773
View attachment 1406774

View attachment 1406827
You talk like this and spastically spam threads like a deranged autist talking about "BWC" (Which you don't have btw). None ironically. You are literally an ABUSE VICTIM. BBC lives rent free In your head and abuses you on the daily.

IT. IS. OVER

YOU Apparently have a wife (in reality, if you're not larping, some Tai hooker that hates your guts but you provide for her and she sticks around) and Kids. If you aren't larping about that. Which I believe you are. SOMEONE that talks/acts like this has to have some outside signs IRL of being a deprived, abused, mentally ill, stray dog.

IMAGINE rotting on an incel site all day, with CHILDREN, AND YOU'RE OVER 30 LMAO. Talking about BWC and snorting copium in the form of larping stories and random Unrelated Spergy pics, and CRYING for black dicks. IT IS TRULY OVER FOR YOU, YOU ABUSED OVER 30, SFCEL DEGENERATE, mentally ILL, ASPIE 3000 FAGGOT.

I TRULY feel bad for the children that inherited your mentally deranged, Low Confidence, Self Conscious, insecure DNA, and the people who have to interact with them. HOPEFULLY , you were an Anomaly in your Genome

View attachment 1406776

Alas, no surprise, insecurity and Severe Neuroticism is a feminine soy CUCKED trait.

WE ARE BETTER, WE ARE STRONGER, SMARTER AND WE HAVE BIGGER DICKS. WE ARE SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY.

YOU ARE NOTHING, THE HISTORY OF CUMSKINS HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRYING TO APPROPRIATE OTHER people's cultures... because in reality, True Cumskins, Were mud hut living savages/Recessed cucks, Even the Romans fucking despised you dog smelling mutts and actually had Blacks and other "Ethnics" integrated into their CULTURE LMAO. Shit they WERE ethnics. :lul::lul:

View attachment 1406783

TeraCuck and Cu0ckFace. You're in the same boat. You are just as abused. All that I said applies to you too.

View attachment 1406784

View attachment 1406785

REMEMBER. YOU are an ABUSED Subhuman. WITH child bearing, estrogen filled,PLUMP hips and narrow Cucked shoulders.
Along with crippling insecurities and mental illness that causes you to spam Cock Collages (custom made by you), when you feel threated by BBC. YOU will never PROCREATE. Get that THROUGH your head. HANG-YOURSELF. This current life isn't meant for you. Get a REROLL. Maybe you'll get lucky.

YOUR OPINION.

DOES NOT
MATTER

When you look like this
View attachment 1406786
You ABUSED RAT

EVEN in the fantasy, imaginary world where whites were the "master Race", You don't fit into that category.
Stop talking from the perspective like true Non Subhuman Whites wouldn't bully you and Befriend/Hang out with a non subhuman of an Ethnic race over you, any day of the week. :lul::lul::lul:

Also, JFL at all of the Southern European SFcers on this sight. Especially the brain dead Italian inbred @gamma

Guess what?

View attachment 1406789

View attachment 1406788

View attachment 1406812
View attachment 1406813
"Mah mah... We're white bro :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:" Nigga shut the fuck up. You are the MUTTIEST of MUTTS.

You have BBC M-O-G-G-E-R blood (along with Arab and North African) flowing through your veins. Stop being a self hating stray MUTT.

View attachment 1406795
View attachment 1406802

And closer to this

View attachment 1406797
View attachment 1406798

View attachment 1406799
View attachment 1406800
View attachment 1406801

@MrGlutton
@Frank Jack
@RetardSubhuman
@Shrek2OnDvD
@looksmaxxer234
@Ethereal
@lebanegro
@sandcelmuttcel
@Blackmannnns
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Blackeycel

R-O-P-E

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP THE PROCESSION, BUT ROT AND JERK OFF TO YOUR WOMAN GETTING BRED ON THE INTERWEBZ, WHILE YOU CRY AND SEETHE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD. LUUUL.

At least keep this same energy in person, but you won't. :lul::lul:. Alas, The same subhuman genes that cause you to rot and cry about BBC all day on an incel site because you're an ugly rat...also Cucked you in mentality.

You are Weak, High Inhib, Social Anxiety ridden, Neurotic pussies THAT can't even stand up for your ideals outside of the internet, because you know what that would bring you. Curbstomping by "ethnics".

O-V-E-R

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Dnr. Race is cope

Chad is his own race

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
Who's alt is this?
Another barking nigger :ROFLMAO:

Not a word, keep writing essays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Toth's thot, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
Who's alt is this?

Shut the fuck up.
Mematic 20211027 000837

Your great great great x6 granny got fucked by a BBC bvll.

Laughing bullies 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16641 and sandcelmuttcel
certified nigger moment
also didnt read (nobody did)
and jfl at wasting time writing this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Lihito, Deleted member 10652 and 4 others
All these words but I’m still white and gonna go fuck my Stacey fwb

also dn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 14262, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
certified nigger moment
also didnt read (nobody did)
and jfl at wasting time writing this shit
You know you read it faggot. Stop larping. I know it's ingrained into your cumskin mutt DNA. But have some self control...fight it

All these words but I’m still white and gonna go fuck my Stacey fwb

also dn
I'm also gonna fuck your Stacey FWB. Benefits of being a BBC mogger.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and sandcelmuttcel
Who's alt is this?

not an alt, its the original account

• +1
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Baldingman1998, Papal_Guard and 1 other person
he probably makes one of these posts everytime he gets cucked by white guy
Cope, I'm uncuckable. I'd fuck your mom in front of you though. You can watch for 50$. Bitch boy

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I'm also gonna fuck your Stacey FWB. Benefits of being a BBC mogger.
I bet you’ve never even touched a Pusey because most white foids in any other part of the world apart from shitskins all prefer whites

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Lihito, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Cope, I'm uncuckable. I'd fuck your mom in front of you though. You can watch for 50$. Bitch boy
sorry brah my mom doesnt fuck with that bestiality shit, dumb monkey

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
I bet you’ve never even touched a Pusey because most white foids in any other part of the world apart from shitskins all prefer whit
Cope,

Whites are too low T to get the average girls pussy juices flowing. Keep coping though with your baby dick

Last edited:
sorry brah my mom doesnt fuck with that bestiality shit, dumb monkey
You know I'd literally force feed you my piss and make you gargle it, right? And make your mother watch...

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, sandcelmuttcel, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person
Who's alt is this?

Definitely an alt. Probably @RetardSubhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Papal_Guard and gamma
Your great great great x6 granny got fucked by a BBC bvll.
It's the opposite man....white men fucked many nigresses, during colonialism...it was common to bring nigresses to home country as a sexual slave :feelsgood:

I see that you're still seething from the centuries of buck broken :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Brutal :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
It's the opposite man....white men fucked many nigresses, during colonialism...it was common to bring nigresses to home country as a sexual slave :feelsgood:

I see that you're still seething from the centuries of buck broken :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

View attachment 1406970View attachment 1406971

Brutal :feelswah:
Wrong.

600 year Moorish conquest >>>>>>> 75 year small peepee colonization that did nothing to the gene pool. Your woman were bred over 500 years, so much so the average southern Euro is 2-7% Black. 700-1000 years later. JFL.

Mematic 20211027 000837

Reminder. You're not white and are in fact a mutt. Your GMA X9 was fucked by a BBC bvll
Screenshot 20211116 2059313

Laughing bullies 1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Frank Jack
Dnrd
2yeiqehyavz71
FE5983FB F9D6 4054 AF0A 9E802456D5A8

Low iq ape

We enslaved you, you can write as many threads as you can, but you will never forget that you were literally enslaved
Cong hands 1904 2
Cong hands 1904

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, gamma, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
this is entertaining af despite me being a white

600 year Moorish conquest >>>>>>> 75 year small peepee colonization that did nothing to the gene pool
Flag map of Colonial Africa 1913

We killed and enslaved millions.

You carry European patrilinear dna because we raped you

so much so the average southern Euro is 2-7% Black
No studies other than your shitty non-peer reviewed source saya that.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
How can niggers cope with this?
1633254044097m

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, gamma, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
View attachment 1406987
We killed and enslaved millions.

You carry European patrilinear dna because we raped you

No studies other than your shitty non-peer reviewed source saya that.
View attachment 1406988
Wrong, Sub Saharan Africans are homogeneous.

Mediterranean s are not. We brutalized and raped you for 600 years.

Cope more.

Screenshot 20211116 2059272

Laughing bullies 1

Map of African admixture in European populations2

We raped you for 600+ years. Facts >>>>>> coping mechanisms Mad cause bad.

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
GTFIH.
View attachment 1406778

View attachment 1406762

View attachment 1406781

View attachment 1406772 View attachment 1406773
View attachment 1406774

View attachment 1406827

IT. IS. OVER

View attachment 1406776

View attachment 1406783

View attachment 1406784

View attachment 1406785

YOUR OPINION.

DOES NOT
MATTER

When you look like this
View attachment 1406786
You ABUSED RAT

Guess what?

View attachment 1406789

View attachment 1406788

View attachment 1406812
View attachment 1406813

View attachment 1406795
View attachment 1406802

And closer to this

View attachment 1406797
View attachment 1406798

View attachment 1406799
View attachment 1406800
View attachment 1406801

@MrGlutton
@Frank Jack
@RetardSubhuman
@Shrek2OnDvD
@looksmaxxer234
@Ethereal
@lebanegro
@sandcelmuttcel
@Blackmannnns
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Blackeycel

R-O-P-E

O-V-E-R

read every word op

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Frank Jack
You didn't enslave anyone. Slaves were sold to Europoors by Africans.
Only to americans, and even then, most were forefully enslaved. Look at belgian congo. They cut nigger hands off if bucks didn't work hard enough for massa.:feelshaha::feelshaha:
You were enslaved and forcefully mixed with Arabs
Southern europeans were arabs to begin with, they weren't white.
600 years >>>>> 75.
Try 400 years of much more brutal slavery and continent plundering.

Never forget

Wrong, Sub Saharan Africans are homogeneous.
"In Mozambique, the European genetic impact in the male component was estimated to be around 5.9%, in significant contrast with the female counterpart where no European lineages were detected."

Male european colonizers left 6% of their dna brootal, you are literally our rape babies.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, sandcelmuttcel, Baldingman1998 and 2 others

Average black "male"

• JFL
Reactions: bugeater23, Deleted member 14503, Constantin Denis and 3 others

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others

Also making alts is a bannable offense @Gargantuan @Alexanderr @Sergeant @Lorsss

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Baldingman1998
Only to americans, and even then, most were forefully enslaved. Look at belgian congo. They cut nigger hands off if bucks didn't work hard enough for massa.:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Cope, historians all agree that 16th century Europoors couldn't forcefully enslave Africa, no matter how hard they tried. Their coastal camps got raided if they tried to do any dumb shit and tropical diseases fucked them. Cope more
Southern europeans were arabs to begin with, they weren't white.

Try 400 years of much more brutal slavery and continent plundering.
400 years of Slavery by slaves sold to you by blacks <<<<<<<<<<<< 600+ years of forced conquering of your lands and forced slavery. You lose. We win. 2-7 percent of all southern Europe is black. We raped you

Never forget
View attachment 1407012

"In Mozambique, the European genetic impact in the male component was estimated to be around 5.9%, in significant contrast with the female counterpart where no European lineages were detected."

Male european colonizers left 6% of their dna brootal, you are literally our rape babies.
Cope. East Africa has always had Euro/back migration admixture. Sub Sahara is homogeneous. Cope more for me slave. My great great great x6 grandpa raped and came inside your great x8 grandma after killing her husband, guaranteed.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Frank Jack
EF9DFB68 A747 4842 BF41 F21F6ECAB30D
This is all his doing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Marsiere214, Umbra and 2 others
Reminder @TeraCope54 has breedable child bearing hips.

His opinion does not matter

AE870E64 C8AD 499E BF89 ECB69262031D 1 1

20CB28DC 1372 429B 8C2E 57641ECDBBE9 2 1

You are a female. Rope. You will never Garner respect. Rope. You will always be an incel. rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Boldandbeautiful, MrGlutton and 1 other person
0B61A371 7531 4B92 A9D3 6099592F4C48

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 10652, Looks234 and 6 others
@TeraCope54

Reminder.
Your profile pic sucks ass at fighting and was afraid to get hit. Even on roids.

Uh3b 1

Tumblr my4amdyKxv1ry1rm7o1 400

The irony that you have him as your pf pic, when he got Cucked by a BBC BVLL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, MrGlutton and Frank Jack
Cope, historians all agree that 16th century Europoors couldn't forcefully enslave Africa, no matter how hard they tried. Their coastal camps got raided if they tried to do any dumb shit and tropical diseases fucked them. Cope more
But we literally did.
FOjDcOQ

And best of all, we established trade routes and made you do our bidding and capture 12 million of your own people as slaves.
WVSzTcM

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 10652, Warlow and 2 others
He fought reem aftee surgery, half his colon got removed so nigger kicked the stomach. Doesn't count. Prime brock buck breaks him.
Cope, it counts, he lost. He chose to fight, with "whatever" was wrong with him, In reality he lost and made an exscuse. He simply sucks ass at fighting. Brock got bred and cucked by the BBC bvll, look how much of a bitch he was, basically sat down and submitted to Reem after the kick. Take your meds schizoid.

Pop some aromatose inhibitors too. The estrogen is causing you to cope harder than usual.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Boldandbeautiful and Frank Jack
@TeraCope54

Screenshot 20211110 0656362

Reminder, we grip mog you HARD on average

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66