IT'S OVER IF YOU DON'T HAVE PEARLED DICK IN 2019!

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Penile implants are inert objects placed beneath the skin of the penis through an incision. These are variously referred to as Yakuza beads, pearls, ball bearings, speed bumps, penile marbles, inserts, etc.

the primary aim of inserting implants is to increase sexual pleasure for both partners during intercourse and for a more intense orgasm by producing enhanced friction. The implants do have a similar effect to that of ribbed condoms and have received mixed reviews by women [1]

Inserting implants in the form of beads or pearls into the penis to enhance sexual satisfaction, has been gaining popularity in both the developed and developing world. In some countries it is particularly common in young men in the military and amongst sailors and convicts [4]. Whilst nowadays men are choosing to insert the pearls for sexual satisfaction, the practice is said to have originated in Asia with members of Yakuza (a transnational crime syndicate) performing pearling during their time in prison. One bead was inserted each year to symbolise the time spent behind bars [5]. By making, polishing and subcutaneously inserting the implants in the foreskin, prisoners combatted the boredom felt in prison and also gained an income by selling and then performing the actual procedure [6].

The circumferential materials are generally used to create a “rib” effect that is believed to enhance the sexual pleasure for partners.
Technically, the purpose of pearling is to enhance sexual pleasure for partners. The enhanced extra friction to the vagina clitoris or anus is believed to heighten sexual sensation

Doctors have warned that the intimate procedure could be risky business, as
patients may contract tetanus, balanitis or gangrene.

pearls-image-2.jpg

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
if that's the case then i'm glad it never begun

I remember reading about this in the autobiography for tommy lee from motley crue

apparently they just stab it through your dick inorder to please their women

those dudes dicks are literally worth thousands jfl

i was gonna post a gay joke and then i remember...

People who do this shit fuck strangers in bathrooms while smoking meth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back