MM’s makes MM’s
His name is Justin lacko
6’2 and at least 7 psl

and he gets brutally rejected by sub 5 girls

The second video is the most Interesting
At 0:10 and 0:29 dude sound gay as fuck
At 0:49 seems like he tried to run big dick game and it didn’t work
1:18 he confessed how jestermaxxing didn’t work
What a gigaslayer, can’t believe he acts so gay, he could fuck any girl he wanted if he didn’t have such a beta/feminine mindset, it’s very clear in the videos he’s a sensitive homo, which is a huge turn off for most women.
The guy has obviously cruised on his good looks his whole life were low class sluts has throw themselves at him. Now for the first time he faces competition from hyper by chads and he folds like a cuck.
I don’t get how he can be so gl and not dominant or aggressive
How can a chad have such an strogenic brain.

@Kingkellz @eduardkoopman @Blackout.xl @MoeZart

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Mewton, bwrauycnee and 30 others
over

• +1
Reactions: SAR, LILMAXILLA, RoundHouse and 5 others
mans lived his life on tutorial mode of course he wouldnt know how to act around women

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Heguldus, Looks234 and 19 others
how tf is that possible

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, vaninskybird, Deleted member and 8 others
It’s over for this rat. Rejected by all foids available. When theres bigger fish around, it does not matter if the girls are ugly. They will reject your ass

• +1
Reactions: SAR, Mewton, Chadakin and 15 others
his mannerisms and voice don't suit his looks. huge failo no woman wants an emotional man whether he's chad or not, it's over

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Mewton, Arcturus and 15 others
i read the title of your thread, watched the first 10 seconds of the first video and immediately got massive homo-vibes from him, and you obviously caught that as well.

maybe he was raised by a single mother, or his dad beat him one too many times but he comes off like a complete faggot, i doubt if he‘s even into women, maybe he‘s just not ready to come out of the closet yet.

also brutal PUA Redpill for the doubters, he obviously moggs a lot of guys there in Looks-Money and Status (he is a tall international model), but gets rejected because of his lack of dominance in his conversation and behavior

LEARN GAME, even if you‘re giga-chad you will be rejected if you talk like a sensitive Homo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SAR, Deleted member 10104, Heguldus and 9 others
Lifefuel seeing chad cry.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadakin, Xangsane, Deleted member 4416 and 13 others
Obviously, he had bad game and portrait himself badly to the women there. Causing them to see him as less than he is.

I mean. How pussy like,
That He goes crying over some woman that is in looks below him, and rejects. If I were to cry ever time I got rejected, I would had 500+ crying sessions; while I may only have had max 2 orso about that whole brutal process.
And he goes tell all these other women that he got rejected by that woman and so on. While he should had played it cool, and be like he wasn't sure about her or that into her or something like that.

I guess, he never heard of the hive-mind nature of women.
If 1 woman rejects you, and the others know, than the others likely will as well. Especially if you portrait it as you really tried to get with her. Women just copy-paste other womens decision alot of the times.

I got rejected 500+ times in muh life.
BUT, I was smart enough to NEVER tell any woman. As far as speaking with women, I would always make it sound like I rarely or never got rejected in my life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Averagecel, Deleted member 4416 and 9 others
i read the title of your thread, watched the first 10 seconds of the first video and immediately got massive homo-vibes from him, and you obviously caught that as well.

maybe he was raised by a single mother, or his dad beat him one too many times but he comes off like a complete faggot, i doubt if he‘s even into women, maybe he‘s just not ready to come out of the closet yet.

also brutal PUA Redpill for the doubters, he obviously moggs a lot of guys there in Looks-Money and Status (he is a tall international model), but gets rejected because of his lack of dominance in his conversation and behavior

LEARN GAME, even if you‘re giga-chad you will be rejected if you talk like a sensitive Homo
He has a kid but came out as bi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, TheoryMaxxer, PYT and 3 others
Obviously, he had bad game and portrait himself badly to the women there. Causing them to see him as less than he is.

I mean. How pussy like,
That He goes crying over some woman that is in looks below him, and rejects. If I were to cry ever time I got rejected, I would had 500+ crying sessions; while I may only have had max 2 orso about that whole brutal process.
And he goes tell all these other women that he got rejected by that woman and so on.

I guess, he never heard of the hive-mind nature of women.
If 1 woman rejects you, the others likely will as well. They just copy-paste other womens decision alot of the times.

I got rejected 500+ times in muh life.
BUT, I was smart enough to NEVER tell any woman. As far as speaking with women, I would always make it sound like I rarely or never got rejected in my life.
the people on this site don‘t believe in Game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SAR, PYT, Back Alley Boy and 2 others
the people on this site don‘t believe in Game
Looks matter more. But game also matters some. Only after you pass the looks level.
That said though. Ifa dude has great looks, he can get away with almost anything including having no game.
The rest of us, that are not Chad. But at least normie ranges or higher. We need to have some game, or some social smarts or whatever that is called.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Amnesia, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
Maybe he is a closeted gay.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and PYT
It's over. A reality show full of fabricated drama made chad cry. It's over guys, no reason to even leave your bed today.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, PYT, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
He sounds very homosexual, talks like a queer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heguldus, Looks234, vaninskybird and 4 others
Lmfaooo its so insane to see this gigachad cry while a NT normie is fucking his girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Looks234, vaninskybird and 12 others
How can you have those kind of looks and act like such a beta

I would be such a cocky chad bully if I looked like him

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Looks234

This.. these autists still don't think it's important to always have backbone, not show emotions, self depreciation even when you're the best looking. Your looks have to be congruent with your actions

• +1
Reactions: SAR, Deleted member 4416, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
This.. these autists still don't think it's important to always have backbone, not show emotions, self depreciation even when you're the best looking. Your looks have to be congruent with your actions
I think acting so gay and beta as a gl male is like seeing a gl girl act like a complete dyke, it's a huge turn off.
For instance, she is gl but her dyke mannerism makes my peepee soft
Ruby Rose

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Back Alley Boy and tyronelite
Wow, that dude is so gl

Behavior is actually very important. It's something that can dry a pussy up so fast no matter looks. It's something that fucks me, girls call me nice and cute and then lose interest. It's better to be overly an asshole than overly nice, obv u need looks to back it up. It's hard tho, cause if u "act it" it's crinfge, if u arent naturally GL and naturally high T behavior its over

• +1
Reactions: SAR, Looks234, Marsiere214 and 2 others
I think acting so gay and beta as a gl male is like seeing a gl girl act like a complete dyke, it's a huge turn off.
For instance, she is gl but her dyke mannerism makes my peepee softView attachment 795250
Yeah it’s getting harder to find feminine submissive women in the US. Flying out to Europe next summer for some fun with nordics

Yeah it’s getting harder to find feminine submissive women in the US. Flying out to Europe next summer for some fun with nordics
No submissive women in Europe bro at least in US they are slutty and easier to fuck than Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Marsiere214
No submissive women in Europe bro at least in US they are slutty and easier to fuck than Europe.
I’ve actually met a couple European chicks who I smashed that study abroad and I’ll say they’re a lot more direct with their intentions & don’t waste time compared to US.
And they’re always open to experiencing with a black guy (assuming you’re above average and have BBC). At the end of the day they’re all slutty for the right guy who’s discreet & won’t kiss n tell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
NTpill strikes again.
This is however an extreme case of bitch ass nigga. Can't blame them hoes for turning him down.
He would still clean up on Tinder tho. He just has to keep his gay mouth shut.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Heguldus, Looks234 and 4 others
Brutal dark triad pill

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 6512
He sounds so dumb. Not that it matters with those looks

In the second video she admits that he is the most attractive "my type" . And that she was most interested in him before she talked to him. He sounds life a faggot and it's obvious if he talked normally he would be slaying. Imagen being too 95%+ in looks out of Billions but sounding like a homosexual.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Heguldus, Looks234 and 4 others
That nigga is gay

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and the next o'pry
His name is Justin lacko
6’2 and at least 7 psl
View attachment 794751
View attachment 794755
View attachment 794756

What a gigaslayer, can’t believe he acts so gay, he could fuck any girl he wanted if he didn’t have such a beta/feminine mindset, it’s very clear in the videos he’s a sensitive homo, which is a huge turn off for most women.
The guy has obviously cruised on his good looks his whole life were low class sluts has throw themselves at him. Now for the first time he faces competition from hyper by chads and he folds like a cuck.

He reminds me of a chad version of @larsanova69 that drinks estrogenic soy milk every single hour of the day.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and the next o'pry
seems scripted

SCRIPTED

Btw he looks great for a 29yr old.
Chico one year younger and looking this:
Abcdefgtr

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, mulattomaxxer, Casadonis and 1 other person
first video is almost like a fucking meme. gigachad watching some normie walk away with his oneitis while he's crying and sad music plays

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 6512 and the next o'pry
it's staged/scripted. never trust tv shows like these, they create drama on purpose so people become addicted to it.

it's staged/scripted. never trust tv shows like these, they create drama on purpose so people become addicted to it.
Ok bro but you always have a double standard with this shit, if it was a normie getting cucked by Chad you would never question the show and FaceandLMS would even include it in his videos.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and the next o'pry

Keep coping boyo, cried to one of my favourite songs in front of my FWB because I wanted to and then nearly fucked her into a coma later on

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Keep coping boyo, cried to one of my favourite songs in front of my FWB because I wanted to and then nearly fucked her into a coma later on
Nigga you weren’t crying out of weakness or at random..

guarantee he is a dicklet. that behaviour with that appearance simply doesn't happen if he isn't really small down there and thus lacking in confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, the next o'pry and penis3
guarantee he is a dicklet. that behaviour with that appearance simply doesn't happen if he isn't really small down there and thus lacking in confidence.

damn, that could be true. Good theory

the dickpill cant even save chad

• +1
Reactions: SAR, Mewton, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
His name is Justin lacko
6’2 and at least 7 psl
View attachment 794751
View attachment 794755
View attachment 794756

NO CHAD DONT CRY

Negro all you said was 'to always not show emotions'
Anyone with an IQ above room temperature would understand I meant don't show negative emotion. Npw be gone peasant

Last edited:
I’m from Australia, this was back in year 12 (2018/18 years old/last year of high school) all the boys used to watch this at the back of the class in PE, back then I thought the birds were fit, maybe 1 was.
In Australia, Aryan colouring is such a halo, you can see those types of guys, despite being PSL 5s with soft bodies, were preferred.
This is the only explanation I can give, however all of the older women (friends of parents etc.) LOVED Justin.
We just made fun of him cause it’s so obvious he’s gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Mewton and the next o'pry

• Ugh..
Reactions: JosephGarrot123

@TsarTsar444 @WontStopNorwooding This niggas 2D:4D ratio?

Sending this to all chads to teach them how to be an emotional relatable man who is not afraid of crying.
Down with the patriarchy!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15569 and Heguldus