It's over, stepbrother commented on my younger brother being taller

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Fuck it, I'm going on peptides. I don't wanna live with being 5'11 in the Netherlands anymore. I don't give a fuck if it makes my nose grow. @Curious0 was right.

What's the ideal peptide stack for bone growth? I see so many people talking about different peptides yet it's so hard to find the best peptides

Last edited:
Height is cope

but yeah just dose this

747056A8 ECF0 4FBC A4E0 C154324B0F64

if you feel depressed or angry while on it get on estradiol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 2756 and Marw
Comparing siblings is the most brutal pain in life tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, Golden Glass, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
Shut the fuck up nigger height is anything but cope. I swear if I see one more guy saying height is cope I'm gonna blow my brains out

It truly is. He's fucking 2 years younger than me too
Just wear lifts and then boom you’re 6’2, perfect slaying height

except height is cope and you won’t experience any more IOIS with your head being 3 inches higher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 685
They're too obvious people will notice on them and there's no way I can get hgh

that's gotta suck, thankfully i was spared the pain of having siblings (they would likely have bullied me like everyone does)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
that's gotta suck, thankfully i was spared the pain of having siblings (they would likely have bullied me like everyone does)
I hope they die every single day. Having siblings is boring and annoying

I cope with being 5'10 in Sweden. I would rope being 5'10 in Netherlands, then its truly over. Imagine being from a country where the average height is 6ft JFL

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
Just Locationmax with me boyo.

From what I hear here on the forum, that is considered tall in certain countries.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685

except height is cope and you won’t experience any more IOIS with your head being 3 inches higher
Keep coping thinking height is cope. You yourself know you're lying

how much taller is he?

height is cope
yeah this guy is the ultimate slayer a 7foot 5

jfl at this guy invisible to prime jb op is right height is everything and height over face jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and tylerhunter97
Yea but OP lives in the Netherlands isn’t everyone there like 6’3’’

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 685
I live in the states, I’m 5’10’’ and get mogged by females I support OP going on peptides

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Maxillacel and Deleted member 685
I live in the states, I’m 5’10’’ and get mogged by females I support OP going on peptides
I swear everyone likes to come up with saying height is cope when all I'm asking is WHAT ARE GOOD PEPTIDE SOURCES AND WHICH PEPTIDES ARE THE BEST

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 3593
I swear everyone likes to come up with saying height is cope when all I'm asking is WHAT ARE GOOD PEPTIDE SOURCES AND WHICH PEPTIDES ARE THE BEST

How old are you? I’m getting my growth plates scanned after Christmas , but I’m 20 so JFL

Not a big deal at all
Oh lord yes it is. I'm 17 and he's 15 yet he's taller. Everyone makes comments about it, even my boss did. Now stop I don't care what you think about the situation. I'm going on peptides
How old are you? I’m getting my growth plates scanned after Christmas , but I’m 20 so JFL
17, it's always worth a try

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Oh lord yes it is. I'm 17 and he's 15 yet he's taller. Everyone makes comments about it, even my boss did. Now stop I don't care what you think about the situation. I'm going on peptides

Wow yea you should be good imo. I was a late bloomer and grew a good inch around 18-19

• +1

All this over a 2 inch difference, being a Northman is fucking brutal
I support heightmaxxing btw, wasn't trying to bluepill you out of it

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 685
Maybe I will try as well
Would be nice to hit 6’2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439 and EthnicelAscension
Bro lifts aren’t noticeable if you get adjusted to them, stop being a pussy and high inhib.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
I'll go on them but I'm still getting peptides
Yea do both, just heightmaxx like crazy, fuck the rules, ascension or die nigggghgghaaaaa jfl

• +1
This is a legit source:

• +1
Height is not cope don't let them bluepill you.

• +1
If I grow to be 5'11" I wont go ER tbh

• Woah
Maybe I will try as well
Would be nice to hit 6’2
Being 6’2” in the Netherlands is like being 5’11” - 6’0” In the USA to give you some context, this guy legit needs like a 6’3”+ height for some kinda of halo or to be a Dutch slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 685
Go ER then rope for making the best poster leave this forum
Not his fault the best poster has lower testosterone levels than that of females

Being 6’2” in the Netherlands is like being 5’11” - 6’0” In the USA to give you some context, this guy legit needs like a 6’3”+ height for some kinda of halo or to be a Dutch slayer.
6'0" is enough for a height halo

FUCK I JUST WANNA BE 6'

• +1
In my city 6’ is average height jfl

• Woah
Bro lifts aren’t noticeable if you get adjusted to them, stop being a pussy and high inhib.

Bro at first I was kidding but I literally might get 3 inch lifts before university. I literally know no one there lmao but I have a very good feeling it might backlash big tome

Bro at first I was kidding but I literally might get 3 inch lifts before university. I literally know no one there lmao but I have a very good feeling it might backlash big tome
Nah you just have to avoid sports like basketball, competitive running, you can still play other sports. Other than that I would recommend you don’t go to the beach or pool often.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 3593
Nah you just have to avoid sports like basketball, competitive running, you can still play other sports. Other than that I would recommend you don’t go to the beach or pool often.
Lmfao that’s the thing I mean hopefully I’ll be going to pool parties and to the beach with people. Maybe I’ll just get a 1-1.5 inch lift. If anyone brings it up I’ll just say it’s the air max soles and extra soles for my back problems 😆

• +1
For the U.S. nigger

There are so may heightfrauders here that when I see a legit 6' I think theyre 6'1". Not unless I stand next to them tho, then they look short since thats near my height.

• +1
Yeah 6'2 minimum because then you can fraud to 6'4, outside of Netherlands 6'4 is ideal height
Most people wear 2inch shoes like Airmaxes. You can fraud an extra inch with 3inch shoes but that's about it

• +1
WHAT ARE GOOD SOURCES THAT SHIP TO THE NETHERLANDS!?!?!?!?!?!?

Have you tried them? And if yes which did you get? I have no idea what I should get since everyone seems to advice different things
I have not tried them yet (although I am planning to) but in bodybuilding circles on forums where I live and also some top bodybuilders from around here use them.

I have not tried them yet (although I am planning to) but in bodybuilding circles on forums where I live and also some top bodybuilders from around here use them.
Slovakia should be fucking nuked, they even ship to Malta yet not to the netherlands

• +1
  • JFL