It's over, stepbrother commented on my younger brother being taller

"yeah just dose this"

what a fucking joke, that stack is the most retarded thing I've ever laid my eyes on.
lifeisgood is so fucking annoying and autistic, next to that he never gives me emojis or likes my comments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 2756
Slovakia should be fucking nuked, they even ship to Malta yet not to the netherlands
Pretty sure there are some bodybuilding forums in the Netherlands. Ask there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I live in the states, I’m 5’10’’ and get mogged by females I support OP going on peptides
I live in Turkey, I too am 5'10 and get mogged by females

lifeisgood is so fucking annoying and autistic, next to that he never gives me emojis or likes my comments
Because you're a pussy get on that stack I told you or you're never going to grow

That stack will give you testosterone and HGH beyond belief, you're 17 dumbass peptides aren't going to do shit.

Because you're a pussy get on that stack I told you or you're never going to grow

That stack will give you testosterone and HGH beyond belief, you're 17 dumbass peptides aren't going to do shit.
You're legit fucking retarded, there's no way I'll be able to get HGH and peptides could already increase my IGF1 to the point where there's a potential for growth

My smaller brother is like 10cm taller than me (Almost 4 Inches). We get compared all the time, but I cope with the feeling that he is truecel tier besides his height. I'm still into normie zone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 685
First and foremost, be happy that your brother grew taller than you.
You should not feel bad for him being taller, you should just feel bad for you being so short.
My brother is only 8, so I am obviously taller now. Even though I can't stand being heightmogged, I really hope he'll grow to 6'5-6'7 because I don't want a family member to have a shit life, and being a short male is often an instant shit life. I'd hate to get all these comments, but it's not as bad as feeling pity for your own brother.
I'd feel like a real subhuman next to my brother then, but if it's over anyways, I'm happy to see parts of my genes still succeed.
I wish every male was the same height (about 6'5) so everyone would respect each other and height dysphoria would be eradicated.

I don't believe peptides will help you, don't waste your money. Save up for LL or find a way to cope with your height.

First and foremost, be happy that your brother grew taller than you.
You should not feel bad for him being taller, you should just feel bad for you being so short.
My brother is only 8, so I am obviously taller now. Even though I can't stand being heightmogged, I really hope he'll grow to 6'5-6'7 because I don't want a family member to have a shit life, and being a short male is often an instant shit life. I'd hate to get all these comments, but it's not as bad as feeling pity for your own brother.
I'd feel like a real subhuman next to my brother then, but if it's over anyways, I'm happy to see parts of my genes still succeed.
I wish every male was the same height (about 6'5) so everyone would respect each other and height dysphoria would be eradicated.

I don't believe peptides will help you, don't waste your money. Save up for LL or find a way to cope with your height.
Shut the fuck up, peptides are worth trying

Alot of people aren't done growing at 17 yet, I'm going to try it
When did you stop growing? I stopped growing at 15 so it would have been cope for me.

People stop growing at 14~15, too late

In average?
Yeah that's the average from what I know. I know tons of guys who are still growing after that age. @cocainecowboy for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
HEIGHT IS COPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 3583
I swear everyone likes to come up with saying height is cope when all I'm asking is WHAT ARE GOOD PEPTIDE SOURCES AND WHICH PEPTIDES ARE THE BEST
But sorry weren't u bashing heightmaxxing all long im surprised u wanna go through this

You're obviously an ugly faced loser with insecurity and no social skills if you think being 6'1 with 2 inch shoes on is the reason your life sucks and youre a virgin

I feel bad for you you coping loser

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem