It’s over - what we discuss here is true

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Balding cuck
Just confirmed by my gf, tonight we were talking about stuff girls chat when they’re in groups and she told me how girls said they go and approach in clubs, how they are complaining about small dicks and not being able to orgasm.
Jfl basically what we talk about here in a nutshell. I also told her that I think an average girl in 2019 has much more dating options than an average boy and she agreed and she also said she believes women have inflated egos/overconfidence.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, prgfromnl, Deleted member 2933 and 3 others
Just confirmed by my gf, tonight we were talking about stuff girls chat when they’re in groups and she told me how girls said they go and approach in clubs, how they are complaining about small dicks and not being able to orgasm.
Jfl basically what we talk about here in a nutshell. I also told her that I think an average girl in 2019 has much more dating options than an average boy and she agreed and she also said she believes women have inflated egos/overconfidence.
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Averagecel, Dogs and 2 others
Your gf is trolling you.

Imagine not taking this site srs

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, prgfromnl, Enlil and 6 others
girls who club are fat alcoholics

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
you have gf? Something lie this exist? i thought that's mythological creature that everybody dream about

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Are you retarded? OBVIOUSLY IS TRUE YOU FUCKING RETARDED, BlackPill content is PURE SCIENCE BASED.

Are you retarded? OBVIOUSLY IS TRUE YOU FUCKING RETARDED, BlackPill content is PURE SCIENCE BASED.
Science is cope you dumb fool.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and spark
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Blackpill for us,common sense for them.