It’s over when all doctor said this to me

Don’t get that shit dawg. The risk isn’t worth the potential side profile improvement.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 5footsix56, Xangsane, AtlasTH and 1 other person
Don’t get that shit dawg. The risk isn’t worth the potential side profile improvement.
9C885416 C504 4733 A0F5 9D0C1A6F2ED4

How I supposed to live with this face

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, 5footsix56, copefuel and 3 others
Just cut your chin bro

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Chintuck22
At least you have flat occlusal plane. Mine is fucked

Attachments

• H1.jpg
    H1.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 0
how do you even know if you're a lefort 2 or 3 candidate?

Lefort 3 morph, from invisible deathnic to invisible deathnic??

Attachments

• F1EDE8C6-B37B-4CEE-A429-6AC1BB8D9E9E.jpeg
    F1EDE8C6-B37B-4CEE-A429-6AC1BB8D9E9E.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
  • C892E2DF-5EFA-4C68-BE38-D3022CBF7A1A.jpeg
    C892E2DF-5EFA-4C68-BE38-D3022CBF7A1A.jpeg
    316.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, weebcel, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
how do you even know if you're a lefort 2 or 3 candidate?
If you have a flat ass midface.

The girl got a MLF3 and the man got a full Lefort 3

Attachments

• 755B4A10-40F1-4DD2-9301-5DF54F50FDB3.png
    755B4A10-40F1-4DD2-9301-5DF54F50FDB3.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 410AF07D-5446-42E8-B3B2-108369CB0D6D.jpeg
    410AF07D-5446-42E8-B3B2-108369CB0D6D.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 993855C5-B142-4A37-B101-0F6D0B24371C.jpeg
    993855C5-B142-4A37-B101-0F6D0B24371C.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: WBC323
If you have a flat ass midface.

The girl got a MLF3 and the man got a full Lefort 3
Fuck, the girl. She became beautiful from being not interesting at all

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Lefort 3 morph, from invisible deathnic to invisible deathnic??

:lul::lul::lul::lul: I risking my ducking life from subhuman to subhuman with normal maxilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5footsix56, WBC323 and ItsOver999
I wouldn't do it, given your front is somewhat fine

I wouldn't do it, given your front is somewhat fine

Cope my front is subhuman in west maybe fine in Thailand who give a fuck about what Thai think

• +1
Reactions: WBC323 and ItsOver999
:lul::lul::lul::lul: I risking my ducking life from subhuman to subhuman with normal maxilla
That morph isn’t accurate at all, and Lefort 3 will give you a base you can worth with + projecting upper and lower maxilla(which is almost always necessary to qualify as attractive)

• +1
Reactions: AtlasTH and WBC323
So it's lf3 without nose advancement?
Essentially, only the lower-orbital rim and zygoma are advanced and the nasal complex is left untouched. It’s good for solving midface recession in non-syndrome patients and for patients who have recessed cheekbones and bad undereye support but decent support everywhere else

• Love it
Essentially, only the lower-orbital rim and zygoma are advanced and the nasal complex is left untouched. It’s good for solving midface recession in non-syndrome patients and for patients who have recessed cheekbones and bad undereye support but decent support everywhere else
Everywhere else being just nose? It probably doesnt solve breathing problems.
Maybe i could do that mlf3, ill post pic

Everywhere else being just nose? It probably doesnt solve breathing problems.
Maybe i could do that mlf3, ill post pic
You get it in combination with Lefort 1 usually so breathing problems are fixed by the lower maxilla advancement

You get it in combination with Lefort 1 usually so breathing problems are fixed by the lower maxilla advancement
Maybe i could do that, whole my face got recessed due to maxilla being pushed with some ortho treatement as 3 y.o.
It would be great as the risk is much lower.
Here, look. I have shit profile and braces and my face looks like shit without beard

Attachments

• 20221128_173508.jpg
    20221128_173508.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
Damn, this is absolutely BRUTAL

Maybe i could do that, whole my face got recessed due to maxilla being pushed with some ortho treatement as 3 y.o.
Here, look. I have shit profile and braces and my face looks like shit without beard
Yeah you look like you have an overbite you’re a bimax candidate. A MLF3 would be good as well.

I think you have good potential, first focus on fixing your bone base through bimax + genioplasty and MLF3 and then focus on your other aesthetic issues if you think you don’t look good enough.

Good luck to you man

• Love it

need proper side profile but ur 100% jaw surgery candidate

• +1
Yeah you look like you have an overbite you’re a bimax candidate. A MLF3 would be good as well.

I think you have good potential, first focus on fixing your bone base through bimax + genioplasty and MLF3 and then focus on your other aesthetic issues if you think you don’t look good enough.

Good luck to you man
Thank you for support, i think similary and will try to do procedures to fix my face when the time is right.
So modified lf3 would put my face in it's "natural" state?
need proper side profile but ur 100% jaw surgery candidate
I think i am, hope it's something much less risky than full lf3.

Thank you for support, i think similary and will try to do procedures to fix my face when the time is right.
So modified lf3 would put my face in it's "natural" state?

I think i am, hope it's something much less risky than full lf3.

I had to see you proper side profile I don’t think you need mdlf3 tbh jaw surgery for sure

• +1
I had to see you proper side profile I don’t think you need mdlf3 tbh jaw surgery for sure
Here is my side profile, would just want my face to come in it's "natural" place, the way it would be without that orthotic pushback. It looks like that modified lf3 girl to me at least

Last edited:
Fix ur hair and I’m good to go

• +1
Yeah bimax and genio asap u don’t need mdlf3
Ty, will try to find some surgeons nerby when i get the money. And definetely hair. Even tho i think i will probably need modified lf3 or even lf3 for "perfect" result :(

Last edited:
Lol JFL comparing sedation to lefort 3 surgery

They literally break your face in half

View attachment 1970890
its just ugly
I'm not sure, but the risk is not involved in opening the skin and exposing the skull, but in the cuts that can expose the brain, something like that.

you should ask a doctor and find out what exactly are the extra risks of a lefort 2 or 3

Negative orbital vector, recessed zygos that lack lateral and forward projection
What surgeons are good enough in this and how much is the cost of such surgery

What surgeons are good enough in this and how much is the cost of such surgery
I’ll tell you when I have an answer. The main surgeon who performed this cosmetically retired last year and some surgeons are apprehensive of performing osteotomies near the cheekbones or eyes. You just have to consult with different surgeons and ask them

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and WBC323
I think you need bimax not lefort

• +1
every osteotomy is scaring. lefort 1 is not less scaring than lefort 3. Yeah lefort 3 is more scaring but thats life you gotta have balls if you are not born in a good condition.

you dont do the surgery, dont dwell yourself by wathcing videos of surgery. Its walk in the park for surgeons, obviously lf3 is hard but still not frightening as much as you think from a patient's perspective.
ive just watched lefort 1 surgery brutal tbh, like how surgeons can be precise with this shit muh 1.3mm advancement i need an autist to enlighten me. whatever less than 2 months left.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
the procedure:
Lefort

you are fucked.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999