It's over

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
My mom wondered why I had no friends and no girlfriend,
I said it was because I was unattractive.
Now she thinks I am insane and wants to send me to a psychologist.
I said if she does I will kill myself and I made it even worse.

JFL life is such a comedy, I feel like a test subject in some kind of experiment in behaviour.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Scarface, Pietrosiek, SHARK and 1 other person
Getting friends is all about personalty. And you got laid stop complaining about your looks

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Getting friends is all about personalty. And you got laid stop complaining about your looks

How is it?
Nobody ever asked me to be their friend or ever ask me to do anything with them.
People say Im a fun guy when they meet me but they never ask to meet me again.
I guess my personality is bad too.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
bro thats some sad shit, its hard being ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 1089
bro thats some sad shit, its hard being ugly
same

My mom wondered why I had no friends and no girlfriend,
I said it was because I was unattractive.
Now she thinks I am insane and wants to send me to a psychologist.
I said if she does I will kill myself and I made it even worse.

JFL life is such a comedy, I feel like a test subject in some kind of experiment in behaviour.
bro i feel the same way. it doesnt make sense. your entire life is predetermined by factors outside of your control.

its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Legitimate2PSL and Deleted member 1089
Just lol telling your mother about your mental issues. You're supposed to hide that shit from them stop being low t. Tell her you're ok and were just feeling bad at that time

• +1
Reactions: Scarface, SHARK and Pendejo
same

bro i feel the same way. it doesnt make sense. your entire life is predetermined by factors outside of your control.

its over
its all just random chance from birth

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
same

its over

I know, and nobody understands outside some few select forums.

• +1
damn aspie response nigga

Just lol telling your mother about your mental issues. You're supposed to hide that shit from them stop being low t. Tell her you're ok and were just feeling bad at that time

She notices it all the time, she can tell I have no friends and shes mad that I only sit by my PC all day all night everyday.

Lol for me it's the other way.People I just meet give me money when I want and ask me to hang out and party.But I just want to be alone in my room and Say No to all of that 😢.
Sorry op though must be hard not having any friends or respect

• WTF
Reactions: SHARK
Lol for me it's the other way.People I just meet give me money when I want and ask me to hang out and party.But I just want to be alone in my room and Say No to all of that 😢.

wtf

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and BigBoy
nigga what

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and BigBoy
fuck off u fakecel fgt, y r u even on this site. youre a fucking failed normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
fuck off u fakecel fgt, y r u even on this site. youre a fucking failed normie
Dude I'm insecure and shy.Its the biggest disease existing for normal people.Atleast I got a few girlfriends that were willing to Date me even though I have no friends😂😂

• WTF
Dude I'm insecure and shy.Its the biggest disease existing for normal people.Atleast I got a few girlfriends that were willing to Date me even though I have no friends😂😂

Man get out of here with that bragging shit dude.

• +1
Man get out of here with that bragging shit dude.
Why is my current life situation bragging?Having no friends hiding in my room is bragging?ok

Why is my current life situation bragging?Having no friends hiding in my room is bragging?ok
Atleast I got a few girlfriends that were willing to Date me even though I have no friends😂😂
People I just meet give me money when I want and ask me to hang out and party.But I just want to be alone in my room and Say No to all of that 😢.
boo hoo it must be so difficult to have friends and people that care about you. i could never begin to imagine how tough life must be for you

• +1
boo hoo it must be so difficult to have friends and people that care about you. i could never begin to imagine how tough life must be for you
Bro I can have friends and party EASY.I just dont want to.So I'm the same as you.So please dont act like I have it easy.I was bullied and beaten up when I had acne.Only after I started accutane 6 months Ago People cared.Girls cared.So I'm mentally beyond fucked after depression for 2 years Leaving my parents at 15 years old Not having any friends or anyone.Leave me alone,I'm still recovering

“I have no friends but because I’m so good looking women overlook the fact that I’m ugly and have sex with me for hours doggy style on Chad’s bed. I can’t imagine how shitty my life would be if I was ugly like you fggts. I’d probably still be a virgin. Teehee at least I’m good looking...”
“I have no friends but because I’m so good looking women overlook the fact that I’m ugly and have sex with me for hours doggy style on Chad’s bed. I can’t imagine how shitty my life would be if I was ugly like you fggts. I’d probably still be a virgin. Teehee at least I’m good looking...”

FUCK I MADE ANOTHER ASPIE POST

• +1
Bro I can have friends and party EASY.I just dont want to.So I'm the same as you.So please dont act like I have it easy.I was bullied and beaten up when I had acne.Only after I started accutane 6 months Ago People cared.Girls cared.So I'm mentally beyond fucked after depression for 2 years Leaving my parents at 15 years old Not having any friends or anyone.Leave me alone,I'm still recovering

D7F7692D 5826 4098 AA95 84EC6570A9B4

IM GOODLOOKING???I LEGIT THINK IM UGLY NOT EVEN KIDDING.BUT THAT SIMPLY CANNOT BE DUE TO HOW PEOPLE TREAT ME.I FUCKING HATE MY FACE AND MY BODY.FML IM SO INSECURE ABOUT EVERYTHING BUT GIRLS DONT THINK SO IDK WHY.

Whatever I dont understand this but I'm ok with my life atleast for now
Bro why do you gotta dox and upload pic of me😡.Fucking asshole

quit the humble bragging. im sorry you were ugly before, but we're ugly now. we're still trash my the wayside

FUCK I MADE ANOTHER ASPIE POST
perfectly normal post, theres nothing wrong with it

• +1
IT'S IMPOSIBLE TO BLACKPILL PARENTS