almost fucked up with the most beautiful girl ever

See, thats the difference. You are already HTN/Chadlite without surgery
after one year of serious dedication.
edit: literally had to redo my collegeyear since i didnt pay any attention to it.
and im softmaxxed a LTN at best
More. At the very least MTN or low MTN then.

Last edited:
Alright so i have severe bpd. I was feeling so fucking shitty during class.
(btw she's in my class and yes i know thats more bad then good but shes too pretty for that to stop me)
She stomped at my chair a couple times then i turned around and said:
'Niglet stop doing that to my chair." (yes lmfao i call her niglet just fucking lol) (she doesnt hate it either:lul:, well kinda. Just a bit)
She isnt black or short btw. She then said "sorryyyy" like that. God she's so pretty and kind.
Later over text she said she got scared by how i said it and that i would almost eat her up (lol).
Also heard her that moment behind my back 'what's he doing, goddamn' but didnt think it was about me.
I apologized and said if i looked mad or frustrated it was because of my bpd etc etc.
Made up and talked a lot over text. God she's so gorgeous and kind she literally is so bluepilled thats it, didnt know what to call her.
She genuinely cares. One of the rarest traits ever, and she watches old disney movies.
She thinks Nick Jonas is so handsome while he's the biggest MTN ever LMAO.
Me and my shitpersonality, it's time to go through the agony to fix it, just for her (and God ofc.).
You wouldn't believe what kind of angel she is (also virgin i think haha).
Planning to go on a date in a week or so since this college really takes up your time.
Dont know how to go further, she knows i want a date, she said yes but we're both very busy.
Hope next week.
@Nirvana sorry i forgot you bro.:fuk:

• Love it
Reactions: Nirvana
(btw she's in my class and yes i know thats more bad then good but shes too pretty for that to stop me)
'Niglet stop doing that to my chair." (yes lmfao i call her niglet just fucking lol) (she doesnt hate it either:lul:, well kinda. Just a bit)
She isnt black or short btw. She then said "sorryyyy" like that. God she's so pretty and kind.
Later over text she said she got scared by how i said it and that i would almost eat her up (lol).
Also heard her that moment behind my back 'what's he doing, goddamn' but didnt think it was about me.
I apologized and said if i looked mad or frustrated it was because of my bpd etc etc.
Made up and talked a lot over text. God she's so gorgeous and kind she literally is so bluepilled thats it, didnt know what to call her.
She genuinely cares. One of the rarest traits ever, and she watches old disney movies.
Me and my shitpersonality, it's time to go through the agony to fix it, just for her (and God ofc.).
Planning to go on a date in a week or so since this college really takes up your time.
Dont know how to go further, she knows i want a date, she said yes but we're both very busy.
Hope next week.
I donkt know if you knew but I am Nick Jonas. Give that girl the greetings from me :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana and PsychoH
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana and PsychoH
nah blud ask @Gengar @Kaari and @chudlite they saw my face they can confirm nigga. try to run it on reverse image

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, chudlite, Nirvana and 2 others
she is going to run into tyrone one day anyways bhai 😭
Kill yourself nigger she doesn’t like blacks unlike American sluts.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Gengar, Nirvana, Kaari and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Nirvana, Kaari and 1 other person
tell me her gram imma rizz her up just to test her loyalty 😈🥶🥶

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, Kaari and PsychoH
yeah dont mind him

he larps as a Moroccan but he is in fact indian

jk dont flame me baza i love u

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Nirvana, JohnBaza and 1 other person
@Kaari most generous repgiver ever. Thanks man❤️:chad:(y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nirvana, JohnBaza and Kaari
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Nirvana, PsychoH and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana, JohnBaza and Kaari
Hope next week.
peak gl bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nirvana, Kaari and PsychoH
Ride it to Belgium then. Slay is waiting here.
do ppl sound like theyre bri'ish where u live

asking this as a britcel myself (fate worse than death) and the belgiums i know sound really english for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
do ppl sound like theyre bri'ish where u live

asking this as a britcel myself (fate worse than death) and the belgiums i know sound really english for some reason
Hmm not really. I live in Vlaanderen btw. The upper part where we speak a dialect of Dutch. Doesn’t sound English to me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnBaza and Kaari
Hmm not really. I live in Vlaanderen btw. The upper part where we speak a dialect of Dutch. Doesn’t sound English to me.
oh cool, glad to know you live in the based part

as a britcel i don't associate with those species called french 'people'

• Love it
Ayo. Imma study dentistry in Vlaanderen next year. Than I will be back at my old Htn level. When I am there again tell me the gram of her twin. We finna become stepbrothers 😭🙏

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH and Kaari
oh cool, glad to know you live in the based part

as a britcel i don't associate with those species called french 'people'
Lol. Yeah walloniers don’t work a day in their lazy ass life.
Ayo. Imma study dentistry in Vlaanderen next year. Than I will be back at my old Htn level. When I am there again tell me the gram of her twin. We finna become stepbrothers 😭🙏
Nigga how old are you? She’s 16.😂

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari

hes like 27 man hes a freak bro

• JFL
Hope next week.
dont apologize you faggot it makes you look weak and feminine...should have doubled down n said ill give u a fuckin back breaker if u kick my chair again
shell get wet

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and Kaari
Mirin, get her tiger:love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nirvana, PsychoH and Kaari
dont apologize you faggot it makes you look weak and feminine...should have doubled down n said ill give u a fuckin back breaker if u kick my chair again
shell get wet
With everyone listening? Hell no. Another time though?:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari

I just turned 18 bhai. Its not that big difference 😭🙏. No joke (i was 17) some stacylite girl who was 13/14 rizzed me up last year. I swear she is going to become a stacy one time. She looks 16/17 already. But I tought the difference was too big

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana, PsychoH and Kaari
I just turned 18 bhai. Its not that big difference 😭🙏. No joke (i was 17) some stacylite girl who was 13/14 rizzed me up last year. I swear she is going to become a stacy one time. She looks 16/17 already. But I tought the difference was too big
Ben je echt Nederlands? I mean save her for when she’s 18 if she’s really that pretty.

Ben je echt Nederlands? I mean save her for when she’s 18 if she’s really that pretty.
Ik ben Marokkaans levend in nederland. If she is 18 she finna be ran trough 500 times. Ngl I may have fumbled but If I would have went with her my whole status would have went pedophile. No joke my htb cousin seduced me as well last year. I rejected her in kindest way possible tho. Interacting with her now is akward asfuck. I was a problem once :feelswah:. But we are going to be back :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and PsychoH
Ik ben Marokkaans levend in nederland. If she is 18 she finna be ran trough 500 times. Ngl I may have fumbled but If I would have went with her my whole status would have went pedophile. No joke my htb cousin seduced me as well last year. I rejected her in kindest way possible tho. Interacting with her now is akward asfuck. I was a problem once :feelswah:. But we are going to be back :ogre:
Well well well. Haha anyways is ze ook marrokaan? Dat cousin gedeelte is wel crazy.
I mean wacht tot ze op z’n minst 16 is dan.
Edit: die ene niet je nicht hè.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
Well well well. Haha anyways is ze ook marrokaan? Dat cousin gedeelte is wel crazy.
I mean wacht tot ze op z’n minst 16 is dan.
Die chick van 14 is turks en die htb nicht van 19 is marokkaans hahahaha. Ja ik vond het ook crazy op dat moment. We waren toen in marokko tijdens de zomervakantie en zij had dus een kk lekkere vriendin en ik vertelde haar om een goed woordje te doen. Dat deed ze en die vriendin vond mij ook mooi. Maar het bleek dat ze al een vriendje in frankrijk had die vriendin van haar. Toen zei ze dat wij ook samen konden gaan. Ik had daar toen niet op gereageerd en probeerde omheen te draaien maar ze vroeg uiteindelijk reageer op die vraag. Ik zei toen ''nee sorry het zou een beetje raar zijn hahaha''. Stel ik had geen pagga geslagen die dag dan was het misschien anders gelopen 😭🙏. Nee grapje ik zou nooit iets met mijn nicht doenhahaha :lul::lul:

• JFL
Die chick van 14 is turks en die htb nicht van 19 is marokkaans hahahaha. Ja ik vond het ook crazy op dat moment. We waren toen in marokko tijdens de zomervakantie en zij had dus een kk lekkere vriendin en ik vertelde haar om een goed woordje te doen. Dat deed ze en die vriendin vond mij ook mooi. Maar het bleek dat ze al een vriendje in frankrijk had die vriendin van haar. Toen zei ze dat wij ook samen konden gaan. Ik had daar toen niet op gereageerd en probeerde omheen te draaien maar ze vroeg uiteindelijk reageer op die vraag. Ik zei toen ''nee sorry het zou een beetje raar zijn hahaha''
Hyk 14 man. Idk zelf weten dan maar wacht op z’n minst tot ze 16 is.
. Stel ik had geen pagga geslagen die dag dan was het misschien anders gelopen 😭🙏. Nee grapje ik zou nooit iets met mijn nicht doenhahaha :lul::lul:
😂😂😂 LMFAO

• +1
Die chick van 14 is turks en die htb nicht van 19 is marokkaans hahahaha. Ja ik vond het ook crazy op dat moment. We waren toen in marokko tijdens de zomervakantie en zij had dus een kk lekkere vriendin en ik vertelde haar om een goed woordje te doen. Dat deed ze en die vriendin vond mij ook mooi. Maar het bleek dat ze al een vriendje in frankrijk had die vriendin van haar. Toen zei ze dat wij ook samen konden gaan. Ik had daar toen niet op gereageerd en probeerde omheen te draaien maar ze vroeg uiteindelijk reageer op die vraag. Ik zei toen ''nee sorry het zou een beetje raar zijn hahaha''. Stel ik had geen pagga geslagen die dag dan was het misschien anders gelopen 😭🙏. Nee grapje ik zou nooit iets met mijn nicht doenhahaha :lul::lul:
Shits te grappig whahaha.

• +1