It’s possible to have looks with zero sex appeal (NT Pill) (Fashionpill)

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
This might not apply to white people, MENAs and currys so much. It’s just my personal example but but this is the experience I’ve had in my culture.

I’m pretty good looking (5.6 minimum) but being in the black community clothes are super fucking important, especially during school. Like you will not have friends if you don’t at minimum wear all Nike and have Nike brand shoes.

Other guys would always go out of my way to make my life hard back them but that’s because they knew if I put that shit on I would slay at a much higher level than any of them. Also they could tell I was raised in a white area since when I was younger I didn’t “sound” black so they were very jealous of me

I got obvious IOIs from girls the whole time during school and even got called out for being a “good looking lightskin” but they knew they couldn’t date me because my people skills were so bad that they would probably be roasted by their friends for being with a guy as unpopular as me.

I know I have potential because back then I still got by with some sexual and social success despite never fashionmaxxing at all. Maybe besides matching the few mediocre outfits I had as well as I could

f92fdca0-6490-44f6-8c7b-57b8f3e5cd36-png.1354072

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and gamma
Kinda true

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
No. Not possible

This might not apply to white people, MENAs and currys so much. It’s just my personal example but but this is the experience I’ve had in my culture.

I’m pretty good looking (5.6 minimum) but being in the black community clothes are super fucking important, especially during school. Like you will not have friends if you don’t at minimum wear all Nike and have Nike brand shoes.

Other guys would always go out of my way to make my life hard back them but that’s because they knew if I put that shit on I would slay at a much higher level than any of them. Also they could tell I was raised in a white area since when I was younger I didn’t “sound” black so they were very jealous of me

I got obvious IOIs from girls the whole time during school and even got called out for being a “good looking lightskin” but they knew they couldn’t date me because my people skills were so bad that they would probably be roasted by their friends for being with a guy as unpopular as me.

I know I have potential because back then I still got by with some sexual and social success despite never fashionmaxxing at all. Maybe besides matching the few mediocre outfits I had as well as I could

f92fdca0-6490-44f6-8c7b-57b8f3e5cd36-png.1354072
You sound like you are EXACTLY like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270