It’s ridiculous that you have to be an asshole to your girlfriend to maintain a relationship

ReccesedSlavic

ReccesedSlavic

Ltn
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Posts
3,703
Reputation
4,056
Like bruh I’m just a nice person I don’t like playing these mind games
 
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardMariana, Kazey, shedontluv-U and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardMariana, Kazey, Resonant and 1 other person
Cucked
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and ReccesedSlavic
Almost every girl likes being dominated, this is just inevitable unless you're chad with far higher value than her
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
what mind games lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
Like bruh I’m just a nice person I don’t like playing these mind games
Bitches are backwards man the more you treat them like shit the more theyre into you
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
yea like some nigga tell me I have to be stoic n shit

always nonchalent mysterious never telling my emotions and if I don't I'm simping apparently

like wtf is that :lasereyes:

I want to be able to send long messages about my day and have conversations about anything.

what the point of having a partner then?
if it's just to keep this person as a walking stress reliever and cumdump recipient
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
Like bruh I’m just a nice person I don’t like playing these mind games
Deadass how it is.

Every time i started being nice and putting in effort shit went downhill
 
I refuse to play by those rules
 

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
28
Views
143
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
anaverageman
Replies
2
Views
25
anaverageman
anaverageman
Baeseth
Replies
2
Views
36
maxilexo
maxilexo
no1softee
Replies
0
Views
11
no1softee
no1softee

Users who are viewing this thread

  • koy
  • partclesouls
  • Kazey
  • shedontluv-U
  • ReccesedSlavic
  • Donquixote
Back
Top