It’s so funny how so many greycel can’t interpret before and afters

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
They be posting these mewing or steroid face transformations where the guy clearly just learned how to jutt, cheeksuck and move into better lighting. And then they’re like ‘that’s insane brooo, what did u do lemme buy ur course :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk, whiteislandpill, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
All “transformations” are frauded.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, pentamogged9000 and Reformed

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Reformed
All “transformations” are frauded.
good pictures are frauded by default, without proper angles and lighting and some posing everything looks like shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pride, Ryldoo IS COPING, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
good pictures are frauded by default, without proper angles and lighting and some posing everything looks like shit.
Bad pictures are frauded as well, a lot of the times that’s how “transformations” are frauded. Some distorted pic with a bad expression for the before and then a good pic after clenching sucking cheeks and squinting

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
They be posting these mewing or steroid face transformations where the guy clearly just learned how to jutt, cheeksuck and move into better lighting. And then they’re like ‘that’s insane brooo, what did u do lemme buy ur course :feelsgood:
bro nothing is real to you

Bad pictures are frauded as well, a lot of the times that’s how “transformations” are frauded. Some distorted pic with a bad expression for the before and then a good pic after clenching sucking cheeks and squinting
The only legit transformation I’ve seen is Brae. I’ve seen a bunch of his before pics and I think his jaw genuinely grew in his afters. But it wasn’t from mewing obv, just puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
The only legit transformation I’ve seen is Brae. I’ve seen a bunch of his before pics and I think his jaw genuinely grew in his afters. But it wasn’t from mewing obv, just puberty
Chewing can increase the masseters but only that

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Reformed

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
bro is your brain fucked up from the bonesmashing? just think if your tongue is pressed up it will transform u
you’re the one with the fucked up brain. I’m just being reasonable here :forcedsmile:

why wouldnt it work
Because you’re a god damn adult. Your face isnt fucking growing so it won’t fucking work

Mewing affects DEVELOPMENT

the mews don’t think mewing works in adults, at least John mew.

Because you’re a god damn adult. Your face isnt fucking growing so it won’t fucking work

Mewing affects DEVELOPMENT

the mews don’t think mewing works in adults, at least John mew.
im 15 tho

Real ascension >= 1 PSL is only possible for surgery unless you are insanely fat to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro