It’s times like this where I want to kill myself.

frendly

frendly

👁
It’s almost 3am, I have school in 2 hours. All I can think of is me on the ledge of a skyscraper and falling down to my demise. I never tell anyone about how I really feel I just joke about suicide a lot. Even if I did tell someone why would they even care. I remember trying to vent to my sister once and she told me that I should do it, I should get a gun and blow my brains out. She said she wishes I didn’t exist :lul:. I can’t blame her, she’s a htr Becky and I’m just a subhuman faggot. How is she so perfect and I came out to be so subhuman? Even if the roles were reversed she’d still have it better than me. I just want to kill myself but I can’t because everyone I know will just laugh at me for being that one loser who committed suicide

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11126, Deleted member 17829, amorfati and 4 others
If I were you id wake up tomorrow rape that slut sister u have and then blow my brains out on the carpet so people have to clean up the mess :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16801, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
Go for a 80km run bro
@Clark69

• +1
Reactions: frendly
dropout get a job move out and never talk to them ever again even when they try to reach out let your parents die full of regrets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17829 and frendly
fucking cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati and frendly
It’s almost 3am, I have school in 2 hours. All I can think of is me on the ledge of a skyscraper and falling down to my demise. I never tell anyone about how I really feel I just joke about suicide a lot. Even if I did tell someone why would they even care. I remember trying to vent to my sister once and she told me that I should do it, I should get a gun and blow my brains out. She said she wishes I didn’t exist :lul:. I can’t blame her, she’s a htr Becky and I’m just a subhuman faggot. How is she so perfect and I came out to be so subhuman? Even if the roles were reversed she’d still have it better than me. I just want to kill myself but I can’t because everyone I know will just laugh at me for being that one loser who committed suicide
Exactly. And your mom will always be reminded and your suicide would be used against her. "Oh, no, you're crying again! What, do you want to kill yourself like your bitch-boy did?"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and frendly
There there whats the matter

• So Sad
Reactions: frendly
bro dont kill ur self

1. u saying ur fat just lose weight dawg u are slayer under if u need 2 lose weight best is cutting 2 much calories but not and insane amount so u start binge eating right after, also u can run a fuck load of cardio if u are eating regular and dont want to cut calories too much but ud have to run like 5 miles ya heardd also

what will happen if you tell your dad that you want him to help u stop being a loser and lose weight etc ?
if something bad will happen dont do it

but i said that to my brother cause he would always call me lazy and shit (after his sarms use he started getting really agressive with me and everyone always mad , calling his girlfriend fat ass fuck 24/7 calling me all this shit)

so he helped me and pushed me to do shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and frendly
You'll be alright nigga. Find some good copes and make tiny lifemaxxing progress EVERYDAY. Eventually a thousand baby steps adds up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736 and frendly