It's worse to be a SEA monkey than a curry

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
Curries can sometimes have mogger bone structure. They also have Europoid skulls. Meanwhile niggas from counties such as the Philippines are always short, chubby, horrifying bone structure (gook maxilla, weak chin, round face). As for women, a poojeeta can sometimes look good if light skin and well groomed. If you're white and you breed with her you'll have med looking kids. Meanwhile, gook whores always have that NHS worker pheno. You may be the whitest person on earth but if you breed with one your kid will always look like a disgusting gook mutt (think Elliott Rodger). Also, from what I've seen irl, I can 100% confirm curries have higher smv than gooks.

• +1
Reactions: exo, sportsmogger, dna_cel and 6 others
4044700 Picsart 23 04 16 14 23 49 824
Black Hebrew Israelism

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
3861306 217A1B04 77CA 43E1 909B 0E4526F5F768
bump

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Willmogulater and sub5c3l
that’s cap your honor

Tibeto-Indo and Indo-Sinids are pretty gl
Mmexporta17d3862ced273448df7200c2aa86912 1712048410628
Images 6

Robust Paleo-mongolic pheno

Only SEA moggers besides terramogger Polynesians

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and try2beme
Curries can sometimes have mogger bone structure. They also have Europoid skulls. Meanwhile niggas from counties such as the Philippines are always short, chubby, horrifying bone structure (gook maxilla, weak chin, round face). As for women, a poojeeta can sometimes look good if light skin and well groomed. If you're white and you breed with her you'll have med looking kids. Meanwhile, gook whores always have that NHS worker pheno. You may be the whitest person on earth but if you breed with one your kid will always look like a disgusting gook mutt (think Elliott Rodger). Also, from what I've seen irl, I can 100% confirm curries have higher smv than gooks.
Both can abuse JBE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and try2beme
True med passing curries could mog and sometimes the lighter ones have light eyes like Roshan but for gooks they have the darkest eyes of all races (even darker than black due to most blacks having euro admixture) , short , no boobs , no pp , no maxilla only good thing is high iq

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Nigga Filipinos have biggest rizz I've seen 😍

• Hmm...
True but sea foids are on average better looking than pajeetas.

IN THE WEST, Curry's born in the west seem to look better than most SEA dudes born in the west and alot taller.

Also when a curry is good looking htn + they dont get discriminated off pheno as much as asians because of their caucasoid skull, compared to monolid eyes which will forever paint you in the same light.

• +1
Reactions: bedes and i_love_roosters
All races other than caucasians = bad facially. Caucasians have the best bone structures of all. 2nd best would be native americans imo. Ricies have weirdly round faces and hold a lot of babyfat. They also have too much lateral zygomatic protrusion and flat maxillas. Their phenotypes arent bad tho ideal skin and hair colors. Curries have around 30-70% caucasian bone structure but in general their phenotype and coloring kills their looks along with chins. Most curries have a good maxilla but a retruded mandible bone, opposite of ricies. Their coloring is generally too dull and their bodytype is the worst of all races. Im not saying 1 race is superior to the other, but I mean the data makes it clear no point in denying data.

• +1
All races other than caucasians = bad facially. Caucasians have the best bone structures of all. 2nd best would be native americans imo. Ricies have weirdly round faces and hold a lot of babyfat. They also have too much lateral zygomatic protrusion and flat maxillas. Their phenotypes arent bad tho ideal skin and hair colors. Curries have around 30-70% caucasian bone structure but in general their phenotype and coloring kills their looks along with chins. Most curries have a good maxilla but a retruded mandible bone, opposite of ricies. Their coloring is generally too dull and their bodytype is the worst of all races. Im not saying 1 race is superior to the other, but I mean the data makes it clear no point in denying data.
Good comment

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness