Its your fault

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
Cant slay its your fault its not hars to jot act autistic and aspie. Personality wont get you stacys but it will definitely get you slays up to 1 or 2 tiers above you if you really graft for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and WishIwasChico
I can't slay

why cant she just love me for me

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Cant slay its your fault its not hars to jot act autistic and aspie. Personality wont get you stacys but it will definitely get you slays up to 1 or 2 tiers above you if you really graft for it
I slay subhumans and ltbs

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
He called you all phaggots without even realizing it

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
He called you all phaggots without even realizing it
Screenshot 20240303 153253 comtinder

Rate her

• Love it
Reactions: latincell95
why cant she just love me for me
If you want someone to love you for you it has to come extremely naturally like not through dating apps or anything

Slaying is a tranny cope

its the opposite

you can only consistently slay 1 tier below your appearance tier

JFL at 'slaying 2 tiers above cuz of personality'

its the opposite

you can only consistently slay 1 tier below your appearance tier

JFL at 'slaying 2 tiers above cuz of personality'
How else do you expect to slay 2 tiers above??

(It cant be looks because the tiers are already based on looks)

How else do you expect to slay 2 tiers above??

(It cant be looks because the tiers are already based on looks)
unless moneymaxxed/statusmaxxed you simply wont

More like jewish cope

brb getting trimax for roasties so i have a chance on tinder
Jews == Trannies same premise but correct, not only you pay for the roastie to eat and sleep, you also pay upfront 30k to even step foot in the door

Jews == Trannies same premise but correct, not only you pay for the roastie to eat and sleep, you also pay upfront 30k to even step foot in the door
i agree

Meanwhile my grandfather was himself and had 4 kids

• So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking
This soyciety is so cucked

• +1
i agree

Meanwhile my grandfather was himself and had 4 kids
Times have changed man, not only did your grandfather have a lovely cute girl that was feminine and non-tranny, it also came with the promised good life.

We got promised the same shit but all we ended up getting was a sack of shit and our right hand occupied

Untrue bro cant explain alot of cases of it happening irl
normies can get LTR with foids a tier or two above them usually pulling from social circle but wont be slayers in that tier

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
normies can get LTR with foids a tier or two above them usually pulling from social circle but wont be slayers in that tier
Yeah fair point its still possible tho

Times have changed man, not only did your grandfather have a lovely cute girl that was feminine and non-tranny, it also came with the promised good life.

We got promised the same shit but all we ended up getting was a sack of shit and our right hand occupied
Now you need “obo” and “LL” to just have a LTB

Keep in mind these surgeries were made for deformed people, not some 5/10 dude trying to “ascend” with a sub par female

• So Sad

Keep in mind these surgeries were made for deformed people, not some 5/10 dude trying to “ascend” with a sub par female
Bro what are you on about

Fucking hell man I just realized that. Now that you say it’s only now that looks matter cause that’s the only focus there is to be recognized. Being average normie won’t cut it anymore and all you get is a used shitskin LTB anywah

Fucking hell man I just realized that. Now that you say it’s only now that looks matter cause that’s the only focus there is to be recognized. Being average normie won’t cut it anymore and all you get is a used shitskin LTB anywah
Thats bs unless youre subhuman bro

Forum still dreams about 50k surgery for a LTB

Meanwhile avg person here is a 3rd world shitskin and 50k euros would take 30 years to save

• +1
Forum still dreams about 50k surgery for a LTB

Meanwhile avg person here is a 3rd world shitskin and 50k euros would take 30 years to save
Where you live? Manila?

Ooh you meant people on .org

Right it’s an unrealistic idea but a necessary one to ascend unfortunately
Yeah i meant the forum, though some European slayers but they come here to brag here like faggots

Yeah i meant the forum, though some European slayers but they come here to brag here like faggots
Slayers of subhumans. Nobody here truly ascended and married other than @Salludon but he married some shitskin LTB toilet and became a betabuxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe Chad
Slayers of subhumans. Nobody here truly ascended and married other than @Salludon but he married some shitskin LTB toilet and became a betabuxxer
Ah the great Deathnic “hope”

Alright MTB but to LTR such a used girl is useless this isn’t the meaning of life
You only care about a girl being used because you cant get any yourself, so you envy them

If it was an even playing field or you had slept around more than her you wouldnt care

mirin cope

You only care about a girl being used because you cant get any yourself, so you envy them

If it was an even playing field or you had slept around more than her you wouldnt care
Tales and assumptions, I would be volcel then