I’ve almost killed myself yesterday

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I’ve got drunk as fuck, got on my bike at night,threw it near the lake,then sat down on the edge of the lake. I took off all my clothes,threw away my phone,and started thinking about life for a second. I’ve already put my feet in the water,but guess what...
I was too pussy to do it
So yeah,I changed my mind. It was dark so I couldn’t find my phone which was out of battery anyway,and couldn’t find my bike neither,so I was pretty much fucked. Somehow I got home though. Hidden talent I guess. I was fully naked and so low inhib I pissed on the middle of the road tho lol. When my parents asked what happened I didn’t give them the real reason,only that that I drinked too much and got crazy,and they believed it. Somehow we also found my phone,clothes,and bike too the other day. Crazy shit

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson, Chadelite, BigBiceps and 1 other person
did your parents see your dick is the real question tho

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I’ve got drunk as fuck, got on my bike at night,threw it near the lake,then sat down on the edge of the lake. I took off all my clothes,threw away my phone,and started thinking about life for a second. I’ve already put my feet in the water,but guess what...
I was too pussy to do it
So yeah,I changed my mind. It was dark so I couldn’t find my phone which was out of battery anyway,and couldn’t find my bike neither,so I was pretty much fucked. Somehow I got home though. Hidden talent I guess. I was fully naked and so low inhib I pissed on the middle of the road tho lol. When my parents asked what happened I didn’t give them the real reason,only that that I drinked too much and got crazy,and they believed it. Somehow we also found my phone,clothes,and bike too the other day. Crazy shit[/spoiler][/Spoiler]
It's time to admit yourself to mental insti and get some help

Giphy 9

• So Sad
Reactions: HailToTheKing
I was too pussy to do it
So yeah,I changed my mind. It was dark so I couldn’t find my phone which was out of battery anyway,and couldn’t find my bike neither,so I was pretty much fucked. Somehow I got home though. Hidden talent I guess. I was fully naked and so low inhib I pissed on the middle of the road tho lol. When my parents asked what happened I didn’t give them the real reason,only that that I drinked too much and got crazy,and they believed it. Somehow we also found my phone,clothes,and bike too the other day. Crazy shit
Imagine if someone saw the whole thing jfl

Enter a mental facility

I was too pussy to do it
Crazy shit, man.

When my parents asked what happened I didn’t give them the real reason,only that that I drinked too much
I wouldn't admit this to my parents

did your parents see your dick is the real question tho
lol if he had a small dick and everyone saw he would be the national laughing stock in his area
nobody would even care if he die lmao

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I was too pussy to do it
bro, don't do that again, if you want to talk to someone i am here bro, you need to also start talking to your family more, they love you more than anyone. Your parents must love you as they believed what you said.