I've been diagnosed with hypogandism.

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
at first i was like wtf hypo gandy ism?

abc news david GIF

but then i realized it meant i have too low testsoerone.

i guess that explains my life, why i look like a 12 year old boy at 19, why my hands and feet are small, why i look sexy af with makeup and a wig on.

so now i come to a dillema...

should i take TRT?
doesn't that basically make me like a pseudo-tranny?

what to do?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
It's too late for TRT and HGH if your goal is advancing your psychical development. Your growth plates are already closed and there is no more facial or any bone development ongoing. You had to go on testosterone and HGH when you was still in puberty.

Now, at the age of 19, all a TRT can do is to improve your erections, body composition, facial hair, etc...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and sub5c3l
Autism just low inhib max and go on dates with random girls from the street

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, PseduoAryan and sub5c3l
It's too late for TRT and HGH if your goal is advancing your psychical development. Your growth plates are already closed and there is no more facial or any bone development ongoing. You had to go on testosterone and HGH when you was still in puberty.

Now, at the age of 19, all a TRT can do is to improve your erections, body composition, facial hair, etc...
my dick sometimes doesnt work when i use condoms, i guess it would help.

also i feel constantly exhausted and tired, even tho i sleep 9 hours and have a good diet and workout 4 times per week.

yeah I'll do that after i have 900 test instead of 200 :p

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
what did u even say to her nigga? also i listened to those audios lol post them again

u were acting kinda autistic like me just saying yeah yeah and okay :lul:

but nothing better to say when a foid is yapping they enjoy it even

and she even offered to pay did i hear that right, u can fuck her easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Iasacrko
my dick sometimes doesnt work when i use condoms, i guess it would help.

also i feel constantly exhausted and tired, even tho i sleep 9 hours and have a good diet and workout 4 times per week.
Yes, low testosterone causes constant tiredness and lack of motivation.

If you want supra physiological testosterone levels, buy testosterone from a legit UGL or a legal distribution who works for a legitimate pharma company, don't go to doctor for prescription. That way everything will still be 100% legal and no law will be violated at all. No doctor will give you more than 125 or 150 mg a week. These are just TRT doses.

I'm buying my testosterone from legit sources on the black market, and I'm injecting 200 mg a week. Basically, I decided to go on a full blown steroid cycle eventually... I don't have anything to lose and I don't really care about fertility risks anymore; there won't be a woman for me anyway.

I'm waiting for my dianabol and deca to arrive and I will use them with 300 mg testosterone a week.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot

Cope.

There are men who grew until 22, arguably 25 too, only if they had any developmental problems or were late bloomers.

@StraightHeadJames start TRT asap, good chances you'll grow taller than your dad too

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and StraightHeadJames
what did u even say to her nigga? also i listened to those audios lol post them again

u were acting kinda autistic like me just saying yeah yeah and okay :lul:

but nothing better to say when a foid is yapping they enjoy it even

and she even offered to pay did i hear that right, u can fuck her easily
I like it when a girl doesn’t stop yapping tbh she was also squeezing herself into me the whole time in the train

She even says if she’s talking to much:feelskek:

Then here she talks about how they have fucking playboys at her work

The full recording is 50 minutes long since I forgot to turn it off I thought I was gonna record a girl rejecting me but she was literally like omg really where are u going oh u live in the same city as me let’s go together then I can buy u ice cream :feelskek:

• JFL
Cope.

There are men who grew until 22, arguably 25 too, only if they had any developmental problems or were late bloomers.

@StraightHeadJames start TRT asap, good chances you'll grow taller than your dad too
im 6'1 my dad 6'5. how can trt make me grow?

imma get on this shit legit next week nigga i cant wait to feel normal

If you want supra physiological testosterone levels, buy testosterone from a legit UGL or a legal distribution who works for a legitimate pharma company, don't go to doctor for prescription. That way everything will still be 100% legal and no law will be violated at all. No doctor will give you more than 125 or 150 mg a week. These are just TRT doses.

I'm buying my testosterone from legit sources on the black market, and I'm injecting 200 mg a week. Basically, I decided to go on a full blown steroid cycle eventually... I don't have anything to lose and I don't really care about fertility risks anymore; there won't be a woman for me anyway.

I'm waiting for my dianabol and deca to arrive and I will use them with 300 mg testosterone a week.
i wanna have children in the future tho, i think 150 mg would be enough idk. just to get healthy levels

• +1

i cant do that i live in germany nobody will sell me legal testosterone

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
im 6'1 my dad 6'5. how can trt make me grow?

imma get on this shit legit next week nigga i cant wait to feel normal

i wanna have children in the future tho, i think 150 mg would be enough idk. just to get healthy levels
For healthy levels, just use 125-200 mg a week. Do blood tests to see the results in terms of ng/dL and adjust the doses.

Individual responses exist. That means the same dose will give slightly different results to different people. You need blood tests to adjust the doses.

TRT BRO ASAP

Can you please tell me the process how you got diagnosed ?

For healthy levels, just use 125-200 mg a week. Do blood tests to see the results in terms of ng/dL and adjust the doses.

Individual responses exist. That means different doses will give different results to different people. You need blood tests to adjust the doses.
shit nigga hopefully i'll get morning wood after this. do u have it? i never had that shit

• +1
TRT BRO ASAP

Can you please tell me the process how you got diagnosed ?
i went to my doctor and i cried to him that im always tired and have no morning wood

and then i got to go make a blood test and it came out and i got told i have hypogandism.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and PseduoAryan
shit nigga hopefully i'll get morning wood after this. do u have it? i never had that shit
I had morning erections when I had my puberty, but I no longer have them. I may get them again in the near future as more exogenous androgens attach to my androgenic receptors, but who knows for sure...

I started using testosterone less than a month ago, and 1 month isn't enough to get such effects.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
i went to my doctor and i cried to him that im always tired and have no morning wood

and then i got to go make a blood test and it came out and i got told i have hypogandism.
In rare cases, hypogonadism can be caused by a brain tumor. Before you start any treatment, request your doctor to examine the cause of your hypogonadism.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and StraightHeadJames

I’m hypochondriac and became even more after blackpill I’m doing a blood test on Thursday that was the reason I was asking my man

So it was just a general hormone test that includes test and stuff ?

I’m hypochondriac and became even more after blackpill I’m doing a blood test on Thursday that was the reason I was asking my man

So it was just a general hormone test that includes test and stuff ?
yeah man but i asked specifically to test my testosterone and the doctor looked and me like im a retard

but look now nigga i was actually right

I had morning erections when I had my puberty, but I no longer have them. I may get them again in the near future as more exogenous androgens attach to my androgenic receptors, but who knows for sure...

I started using testosterone less than a month ago, and 1 month isn't enough to get such effects.
im just hoping to have more sex drive and morning wood and shit like that.
like my dick works and i can fuck girls, if im not horny and try to fuck with condom i will lose the erection tho, brutal shit

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and randomop
bump bump bumpp

@sub5c3l @Narcissus🥀 @Sushifart

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, sub5c3l and Narcissus🥀
at first i was like wtf hypo gandy ism?

abc news david GIF

but then i realized it meant i have too low testsoerone.

i guess that explains my life, why i look like a 12 year old boy at 19, why my hands and feet are small, why i look sexy af with makeup and a wig on.

so now i come to a dillema...

should i take TRT?
doesn't that basically make me like a pseudo-tranny?

what to do?
you sound like a good little femboy and I use as a fleshlight

you sound like a good little femboy and I use as a fleshlight
nah nigga im 6'2, 6'3 with shoes on.
weight 74 kg, i would beat ur manlet ethnic hairy ass

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac and N8verBegan
Mirin dicktionary words
Idk wtf a hypogandy is either but congratulations or my condolences