I'VE BEEN IN THE BLACKPILLED SURGERY SCENE FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS AND CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY THAT SURGERY IS COPE

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Results like @Improver @Gaia262 and many more are either producing negative or neglible results

i have reviewed hundreds of before afters of male facial plastic surgery

The only type that somewhat improves is legit deformed people

They "ascend" from disgusting subhuman to invisible normie. WOW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Toth's thot, Deleted member 9568 and 5 others
its all about the base

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Hikicel69, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Results like @Improver @Gaia262 and many more are either producing negative or neglible results

U have finally lost it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liluzivert, Danish_Retard, metagross and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: White Swordsman, subhuman incel and StrangerDanger
If you're already Chadlite and just have a hooked jew nose and get it corrected i wouldn't call it a true ascension
this is an example of a good base

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 4946, Lmao and 4 others
Absolutely shit thread. Go back to making 100s of posts about "the best degree".

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4430, metagross and 11 others
if your face is developed but your ethnicity’s genetics made one part recessed(like the bones around the eye) then surgery could work for you id say. i will see for myself this summer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Edgar and PubertyMaxxer
if your face is developed but your ethnicity’s genetics made one part recessed(like the bones around the eye) then surgery could work for you id say. i will see for myself this summer
I encourage you to do the surgery but please take legit clinical before after photos with identical lighting, camera distance, head tilt and posture

I bet money that it won't do shit

bimax will ascend me 1 or 2 points i hope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5786 and PubertyMaxxer
Absolutely shit thread. Go back to making 100s of posts about "the best degree".

I encourage you to do the surgery but please take legit clinical before after photos with identical lighting, camera distance, head tilt and posture

I bet money that it won't do shit
have you ever seen @Saiyan zygo implant results?

there’s also this guy who got healthier looking eyes from only infraorbital implants. And this is from the front view he probably got a bigger improvement from the side and 3/4ths

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

disguting subhuman to normie is worth it and it depends on the base, someone like me with a horrible nose could probably raise by like 1 PSL from rhinoplasty. But yeah if you mostly just have a ton of minor flaws youre not gonna ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 5786
it worked for @Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
"surgery is cope and never works and won't ascend people but also salludon got 15 different operations that all went perfectly from some pakistani surgeon" :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: metagross and PubertyMaxxer
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You are just a retarded kid mate, yeah @kota, @Amnesia, @herring and many more users didn’t ascend with surgery

yeah-sure-ok.gif

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Anchor_Ship
@Salludon ascended hard though

• +1
Reactions: metagross
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 17829, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
have you ever seen @Saiyan zygo implant results?

there’s also this guy who got healthier looking eyes from only infraorbital implants. And this is from the front view he probably got a bigger improvement from the side and 3/4ths

opening mouth and tilting head slightly backwards in before

Nevertheless an improvment but that cuck should have gotten some saddle in the rims now his undereye still have this weird shitty look

Everyone eventually realizes it... whoever says ppl like salludon got surgery are either completely retarded or just clueless

I could easily bring almost every guy into htn-chadlite territory or even higher with natural methods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and STEVE GAMING
Everyone eventually realizes it... whoever says ppl like salludon got surgery are either complete:feelsuhh:ly retarded or just clueless

I could easily bring almost every guy into htn-chadlite territory or even higher with natural method
Everyone eventually realizes it... whoever says ppl like salludon got surgery are either completely retarded or just clueless

I could easily bring almost every guy into htn-chadlite territory or even higher with natural methods

Such as?

Tom cruise and ian somerhalder ascended with plastic surgery

Wow I've totally never seen this thread again. Thank you for opening my mind