"I've dated lots of ugly guys!" Rate/Suggest

Reoreyh

Reoreyh

Bronze
Just got a "No, it's not your face. I've dated lots of ugly guys!" text from a girl, who was explaining she didn't want to see me anymore. Give me surgery suggestions so I can cope. Photos are basically reverse frauded. Fresh out of bed with a hangover and totally expressionless/neutral as usual.

I think I'm 4 PSL and I'd like to be 6 some day. Am I wasting my time? Only planned surgery is BSSO atm. Only thing off the table is Lefort and roids.

6'0 176 lbs 15% bf.
Older video of me in motion:

Attachments

• thumbnail_20200211_154930.jpg
    thumbnail_20200211_154930.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 325
  • thumbnail_20200211_155429.jpg
    thumbnail_20200211_155429.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 342
  • thumbnail_20200211_155357.jpg
    thumbnail_20200211_155357.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 343
Just got a "No, it's not your face. I've dated lots of ugly guys!" text from a girl, who was explaining she didn't want to see me anymore. Give me surgery suggestions so I can cope. Photos are basically reverse frauded. Fresh out of bed with a hangover and totally expressionless/neutral as usual.

I think I'm 4 PSL and I'd like to be 6 some day. Am I wasting my time? Only planned surgery is BSSO atm. Only thing off the table is Lefort and roids.

6'0 176 lbs 15% bf.
Older video of me in motion:

Start thormaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, PenileFacialSurgery, Chadius and 5 others
First off clean ur room you fucking dirtbag

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga, Hector, Chadius and 4 others
you look scruffy

cut your gay hair.

you are fine

• +1
Reactions: Chadius, RAITEIII, BigBoy and 2 others
I think you’re slighly above average.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Adam666, CopingCel and 1 other person
Maybe she was telling the truth? U not ugly but not good either. Just normal
And yea, go thormaxx

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and RamRanchCowboy
You look above average

• +1
Reactions: Adam666 and BigBoy
You are to ugly to have long hair

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Slayerino
Darken eyebrows and eyelashes. Get a decent haircut. Hit the gym more frequently and don't look like a creep anymore

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
You would be a slayer 20000 years ago ded srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, john2, Adrenochrome and 15 others
You look above average
Maybe in Subhumanistan

Op you are slightly below average, with 1-2 surgeries and hair cit you become average

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: the next o'pry, her, Petsmart and 2 others
cut your gay hair.

you are fine
I think you’re slighly above average.
You look above average

I've been approached at the gym, bars, clubs, streets and called ugly by men and women alike my entire life. I think your idea of average is too generous.

Maybe in Subhumanistan

Op you are slightly below average, with 1-2 surgeries and hair cit you become average

Any suggestions?

I've been approached at the gym, bars, clubs, streets and called ugly by men and women alike my entire life. I think your idea of average is too generous.

Any suggestions?
It’s probably hair halo.I need to see you with short hair.

great hair man, dont cut them. Im growing mine too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Adam666, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Here's body because why not. Just fucking destroy me today idgaf.

Thumbnail 20200123 154046

• +1
Reactions: joao
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga, BigBoy, Slayerino and 1 other person
It is over for every poster on this site if this is what women think is ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Adam666, Blitz and 1 other person
Are you serious? Get on a mild antibiotic for your acne and cut to 12% BF. And stop hijacking my thread. I'm uglier than you and I'm willing to fight about it.
haha lol nice meme he hasnt taken a single step to clearing his skin for several months and he wont

• +1
Reactions: Adam666, Slayerino and BigBoy
Get a more NT haircut

your hair kinda ruins it for you imo

Also your scruffy beard and slight grey hairs

Besides of that your fine tho

Below average

Are you serious? Get on a mild antibiotic for your acne and cut to 12% BF. And stop hijacking my thread. I'm uglier than you and I'm willing to fight about it.
You are 5psl. But you throw your looks away by being unhygenic.

You are 5psl. But you throw your looks away by being unhygenic.

That's a new one. Unhygienic how? Please be specific. I have BDD in the sense that I don't default to thinking I look bad, but instead have zero clue how I look or come across.

I wouldnt keep that hair

That's a new one. Unhygienic how? Please be specific. I have BDD in the sense that I don't default to thinking I look bad, but instead have zero clue how I look or come across.
You look like Tarzan with your unkept hair and low quality skin. Haircut and Collagenmax asap.

I am open to hardmaxxes guys. Anything except
You look like Tarzan with your unkept hair and low quality skin. Haircut and Collagenmax asap.

I wasn't aware my skin was low quality. I am completely acne free. I'm also 29 years old...
I wasn't aware my skin was low quality. I am completely acne free. I'm also 29 years old...

Why can't I edit my own posts? Wtf?

I just looked at your pics and yea it isnt. You look older thats why i said it. But you look your age people in your age range dont have high quality skin.

You just look like Tarzan I dont know what to say lol. Its your lack of grooming.

Unironcally get a haircut. Only Gigachad can keep long hair. You will slay

Just got a "No, it's not your face. I've dated lots of ugly guys!" text from a girl, who was explaining she didn't want to see me anymore. Give

She just called you ugly indirectly and made it seem like it was a compliment. JFL.

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, SixFootManlet, CristianT and 4 others
GOOD NEWS

I think you have a good eye area, the hardest thing to fix besides long midface

BAD NEWS

First thing to do, Dye your eyebrows darker either dark brown or black and take shit to grow them thicker, look up eyebrowmaxxing on the forums

Your hair, I think you need to hop on fin, your hair doesnt look good mainly because of how high it is, so either start brushing your hair to cover your forehead or take finasteride to get your hair to grow back on the temple, as your hairline looks slightly recessed

Also I would cut your hair to be long on top and short on sides, your current 80's metal band hairstyle is what props strangers to call you " ugly "

Your nose is your biggest failo by far, its the first thing I noticed, you definitely need a nose job

Your overall chin and jaw look like you have decent size but high bodyfat in face, cut down weight and shave see if you have any bone structure underneath

GOOD NEWS

I think you have a good eye area, the hardest thing to fix besides long midface

BAD NEWS

First thing to do, Dye your eyebrows darker either dark brown or black and take shit to grow them thicker, look up eyebrowmaxxing on the forums

Your hair, I think you need to hop on fin, your hair doesnt look good mainly because of how high it is, so either start brushing your hair to cover your forehead or take finasteride to get your hair to grow back on the temple, as your hairline looks slightly recessed

Also I would cut your hair to be long on top and short on sides, your current 80's metal band hairstyle is what props strangers to call you " ugly "

Your nose is your biggest failo by far, its the first thing I noticed, you definitely need a nose job

Your overall chin and jaw look like you have decent size but high bodyfat in face, cut down weight and shave see if you have any bone structure underneath

My hairline has been the same my entire life. There's zero hairless in my family. Maybe I should cope with curtains? I was hoping to be talked into a rhino. Might go that route. As my for my chin and jaw my chin is fine. However, I have pretty horrible overbite and retrognathia. That's why I'm getting a mandibular advancement in a few months. Can you give me a bf estimate based on the body pic I posted?

My hairline has been the same my entire life. There's zero hairless in my family. Maybe I should cope with curtains? I was hoping to be talked into a rhino. Might go that route. As my for my chin and jaw my chin is fine. However, I have pretty horrible overbite and retrognathia. That's why I'm getting a mandibular advancement in a few months. Can you give me a bf estimate based on the body pic I posted?

Curtains sound good, or you could just sweep hair over forehead/wear a hat

Get your mandibular advancement then see what your nose looks like, maybe it will help

Your bodyfat% is somewhere between 15-19%