"I've dated lots of ugly guys!" Rate/Suggest

Curtains sound good, or you could just sweep hair over forehead/wear a hat

Get your mandibular advancement then see what your nose looks like, maybe it will help

Your bodyfat% is somewhere between 15-19%

Thank fucking god. I'll at least have a little extra bone to look forward to as I approach 12%.
Thank fucking god. I'll at least have a little extra bone to look forward to as I approach 12%. You've said nothing about my midface or cheekbones. Everything there dead average?

shave see if you have any bone structure underneath
Also your scruffy beard and slight grey hairs
You are 5psl. But you throw your looks away by being unhygenic.

I don't see how this is any better.

Thumbnail 20200211 191157

Damn dude I wish I had that hairline

who the hell says that jfl

"so what if ur ugly? i dated ugly guys before!" :lul:

I think You have a slightly recessed zygoma,maybe some implante could fix that?

CUT YOUR GOD DAMNED HAIR YOU VOLCEL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
OP's hair could be an advantage if he focused on alternative/emo/goth/rock type chicks

OP's hair could be an advantage if he focused on alternative/emo/goth/rock type chicks
Is that why those are the only girls I tend to attract?

I'm honestly confused. I'm not sure if I should try and look young or clean or masc max with a beard/stubble. There are so many conflicting responses. I just like thin girls with decent teeth and a job. How do I attract those?

Is that why those are the only girls I tend to attract?

I'm honestly confused. I'm not sure if I should try and look young or clean or masc max with a beard/stubble. There are so many conflicting responses. I just like thin girls with decent teeth and a job. How do I attract those?
most girl don't like long hair on a man( i'm not dissing, ive had long hair in the past). If you want to increase your general appeal then you'll need to do the fuckin boring, conventional fade haircut with or without beard/stubble doesn't really matter

you look like the average 30 y o White guy

Hair is laughably autistic, lmfao wtf. Cut it short on sides a bit longer on top. Start improving physique, shave or stubblemaxx, stylemaxx + learn to give hardcore player vibes and spam tinder. Lower standards and have a shitton of ogre orbiters that want your dick just so you have steady stream of sex in your life. This is while you lookmaxx in all areas of life.

Hair is laughably autistic, lmfao wtf. Cut it short on sides a bit longer on top. Start improving physique, shave or stubblemaxx, stylemaxx + learn to give hardcore player vibes and spam tinder. Lower standards and have a shitton of ogre orbiters that want your dick just so you have steady stream of sex in your life. This is while you lookmaxx in all areas of life.

You have 250+ posts on a blackpill site and you believe in "vibes"? Are you a fucking retard? Face determines the entirety of outsider perception. You can't VIBE something if you don't LOOK like it.
you look like the average 30 y o White guy

Which is why I'ma be jumping from my balcony soon.

You have 250+ posts on a blackpill site and you believe in "vibes"? Are you a fucking retard? Face determines the entirety of outsider perception. You can't VIBE something if you don't LOOK like it.
u just greycel'd on that greycel

I've been approached at the gym, bars, clubs, streets and called ugly by men and women alike my entire life. I think your idea of average is too generous.

Any suggestions?

What do you mean by “approached and called ugly”? MOtherfuckers just came over to you to say: “damn dude, youre ugly as sin ngl”? Havent heard of smth like this happening, like only few ppl can be that retarded to do smth like that.. Why didnt you smash these dudes faces for badmouthing you?

What do you mean by “approached and called ugly”? MOtherfuckers just came over to you to say: “damn dude, youre ugly as sin ngl”? Havent heard of smth like this happening, like only few ppl can be that retarded to do smth like that.. Why didnt you smash these dudes faces for badmouthing you?

Because I'm not in my early twenties anymore, and I accept that they're correct. When someone comes up to you and tells you how ugly you are, you aren't angry. You realise immediately that if one person has the confidence to say so, thousands more are thinking it but not saying it.
u just greycel'd on that greycel

IQ > Post Count.

The way you worded it is actually quite commonly how it is said by men. Women do it in more indirect ways, like saying "Yikes." or "Wow." Men do it by saying "NGL man, you're busted." I had a guy approach me on the deadlift platform at the gym and say almost exactly that.

Because I'm not in my early twenties anymore, and I accept that they're correct. When someone comes up to you and tells you how ugly you are, you aren't angry. You realise immediately that if one person has the confidence to say so, thousands more are thinking it but not saying it.

IQ > Post Count.

The way you worded it is actually quite commonly how it is said by men. Women do it in more indirect ways, like saying "Yikes." or "Wow." Men do it by saying "NGL man, you're busted." I had a guy approach me on the deadlift platform at the gym and say almost exactly that.

I mean Im just rly curious how a situation like that would look, can you desribe one situation? Doesnt have to be a cringe one or anything, just a mild version of one of those approaches? Usually ppl with iq above 60 wouldnt do shit like that hence its hard to believe for me... Tell about 1 dude /woman that cane to you only to say that youre ugly. How would this happen usually?

Other than that you remind me of Aphex Twin with your phenotype.

Your nose is rly big, rhinoplasty should be considered. Other than tat you chin/jaw looks somewhat feminineon some pics, like a V-Line surgery they do for women in Korea. Wouldnt know how o fix that, maybe chin+jaw implants for more angular/masculine jaw.
Your chin/jaw looks very V-line ish, which is usually how female jaws in asia tend to look.

Last edited:
I mean Im just rly curious how a situation like that would look, can you desribe one situation? Doesnt have to be a cringe one or anything, just a mild version of one of those approaches? Usually ppl with iq above 60 wouldnt do shit like that hence its hard to believe for me... Tell about 1 dude /woman that cane to you only to say that youre ugly. How would this happen usually?

Other than that you remind me of Aphex Twin with your phenotype.

Your nose is rly big, rhinoplasty should be considered. Other than tat you chin/jaw looks somewhat feminineon some pics, like a V-Line surgery they do for women in Korea. Wouldnt know how o fix that, maybe chin+jaw implants for more angular/masculine jaw.

Here are a few recent examples.

A 4/10 PSL girl from tinder I tried to set up a date with sat down with me for about five seconds, made a weird face at me with scrunched up eyebrows and then left and unmatched without a word.

The last woman I approached at the bar actually smiled at me so I went up to her, offered my hand and asked her name. She made a weird, disgusted face at me and shook her head while making eye contact with me. She then turned her back to me.

I ran into the older sister of someone I used to go to school with after growing out my hair. The first thing she said as I approached was "Wow you really grew into your looks- oh wait nevermind. Sorry" I'm assuming she got a better look at me as I got closer. She couldn't even keep her polite front up as she realised what I looked like. This event in particular has kept me up at night.

Like I said earlier, a dude actually came up to me at the gym and just told me "Fuck you are one ugly dude aren't you ngl."

Had a drunk female friend start just ripping into my nose and how huge it is on New Years.

The younger sister of the earlier story once told me "You know people talk about you, right? About how ugly you are?"

When I was 19 I was the best man at my friend's wedding. My mother was holding his new born daughter and I commented that I'll have to do my best to get her a grandchild. My own mother told me she gave up on me having a girlfriend and children a long time ago.

I go out to the bar and to shows a lot. I expose myself to people a lot. There have been a myriad of comments about my appearance. Words and phrases like "unfuckable" "look at this guy wtf". So admittedly, people don't actually come up and use the word ugly a lot.

Here are a few recent examples.

A 4/10 PSL girl from tinder I tried to set up a date with sat down with me for about five seconds, made a weird face at me with scrunched up eyebrows and then left and unmatched without a word.

The last woman I approached at the bar actually smiled at me so I went up to her, offered my hand and asked her name. She made a weird, disgusted face at me and shook her head while making eye contact with me. She then turned her back to me.

I ran into the older sister of someone I used to go to school with after growing out my hair. The first thing she said as I approached was "Wow you really grew into your looks- oh wait nevermind. Sorry" I'm assuming she got a better look at me as I got closer. She couldn't even keep her polite front up as she realised what I looked like. This event in particular has kept me up at night.

Like I said earlier, a dude actually came up to me at the gym and just told me "Fuck you are one ugly dude aren't you ngl."

Had a drunk female friend start just ripping into my nose and how huge it is on New Years.

The younger sister of the earlier story once told me "You know people talk about you, right? About how ugly you are?"

When I was 19 I was the best man at my friend's wedding. My mother was holding his new born daughter and I commented that I'll have to do my best to get her a grandchild. My own mother told me she gave up on me having a girlfriend and children a long time ago.

I go out to the bar and to shows a lot. I expose myself to people a lot. There have been a myriad of comments about my appearance. Words and phrases like "unfuckable" "look at this guy wtf". So admittedly, people don't actually come up and use the word ugly a lot.

Thanks for the examples, idk its actually hard to believe, given that I dont think youre ugly. Id say average/slightly below average.

You shouldve gotten a rhinoplasty long time ago then, I think its the biggest failo. Esp. if ppl even dissed ur nose like that one drunk biatch.

Honestly, its hard to believe ppl in NA are that imbecile to say this kind of shit, even if you were actually ugly. Idk man in europe ppl rarely do that shit.

You should get a nose job either way.

Forgot to mention that I've had 2 LTRs. Both very low self esteem girls that cheated on me while I was out of town. The latest one that I broke up with a few years ago told me I had ugly teeth and no jaw/chin. Said she felt she deserved to be with someone better looking. This is when I broke and became blackpilled.
Thanks for the examples, idk its actually hard to believe, given that I dont think youre ugly. Id say average/slightly below average.

You shouldve gotten a rhinoplasty long time ago then, I think its the biggest failo. Esp. if ppl even dissed ur nose like that one drunk biatch.

Honestly, its hard to believe ppl in NA are that imbecile to say this kind of shit, even if you were actually ugly. Idk man in europe ppl rarely do that shit.

You should get a nose job either way.

Yay. Yet more money I get to spend on top of $8000 braces and $20,000 jaw surgery. For what? To look average? To BE average? To get a fat wife who will cheat on me, take my money and ruin my kids? The fuck is the point.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that I've had 2 LTRs. Both very low self esteem girls that cheated on me while I was out of town. The latest one that I broke up with a few years ago told me I had ugly teeth and no jaw/chin. Said she felt she deserved to be with someone better looking. This is when I broke and became blackpilled.

Yay. Yet more money I get to spend on top of $8000 braces and $20,000 jaw surgery. For what? To look average? To BE average? To get a fat wife who will cheat on me, take my money and ruin my kids? The fuck is the point.

I mean to stay realistic, you had 2 ltrs so you cant be that ugly either way. Reguardless of how those women looked. Most ppl on this forum had 0 ltr, 0 anything.

Dont worry about cheating, cause only Chadlite and Chad are immune to monkeybranching (with few exceptions ofcourse), you cant avoid monkey branching/hypergamy in women.

Bro average is better than ugly and sometimes average guys get lucky. Many ppl here would trade with you any time if they could.

I mean to stay realistic, you had 2 ltrs so you cant be that ugly either way. Reguardless of how those women looked. Most ppl on this forum had 0 ltr, 0 anything.

Dont worry about cheating, cause only Chadlite and Chad are immune to monkeybranching (with few exceptions ofcourse), you cant avoid monkey branching/hypergamy in women.

Bro average is better than ugly and sometimes average guys get lucky. Many ppl here would trade with you any time if they could.

Are you fucking 17 years old? $40,000 worth of surgeries is a lot of fucking money to be considered average. I'd sooner rope. Prob will.

Dude youre 28 or how old? 40k in usa is doable if youre not a low iq person.

What else are u gonna spend ur money for if everywhere u go ppl call u ugly.

U kinda make no sense my man, if ppl rly go out of their way to let you know how ugly you are, beeing married to a fat woman who will cheat on you and ruin your kids, should be the least of your worries.

You say that comment with „you grew into that look, dint you? Sorry, nvm“ kept you awake at night, then why the fuck even argue about your need for looksmaxxing?

Dude youre 28 or how old? 40k in usa is doable if youre not a low iq person.

What else are u gonna spend ur money for if everywhere u go ppl call u ugly.

U kinda make no sense my man, if ppl rly go out of their way to let you know how ugly you are, beeing married to a fat woman who will cheat on you and ruin your kids, should be the least of your worries.

You say that comment with „you grew into that look, dint you? Sorry, nvm“ kept you awake at night, then why the fuck even argue about your need for looksmaxxing?

It kept me up at night because of how genuine she was being. She couldn't hide the fact that she thought I was attractive for an instant, and then couldn't hide the fact that she realised I wasn't.

It kept me up at night because of how genuine she was being. She couldn't hide the fact that she thought I was attractive for an instant, and then couldn't hide the fact that she realised I wasn't.
Well wouldnt it be great if you became attractive at distance and in close? Id definitely save 40k and ascend, even if it takes 5-7 years.

I mean one can allways rope if ascension fails, but I think everyone owes to himself to at least try.

Which is why I'ma be jumping from my balcony soon.
How retarded do you have to be to ignore literally everything I said about looksmaxxing? Why do you automatically jump to the conclusion that Im a redpill retard that thinks a sub human can simply give off player vibes and slay? Legit lold at you calling me a retard.

PSL4, is about correct I think. Maybe slightly higher.
PSL6, I dunno if possible.

I do think you can ascend to PSL5 range. Just alone with color/contrast and skintone maxxing. You know how important this is, right? Then why you have 1 color tone (hair, skin all same color tone)?
I can't beleive you talk about surgeries and stuff.
While you ignored the following:
  1. absent eyebrows. and not good colored eyebrows. You can grow eyebrows I assume with castor oil, pepermint deluted oil, minoxidil even, maybe. You can make them look darker by that castor oil or maybe wax, or else just hair die/color it.
  2. pale skin. get a tan. Beta carotene tan, or maybe other stuff that exists. I dunno.
  3. possibly die your hair color, to create more color contast. if neeed so.

PSL4, is about correct I think. Maybe slightly higher.
PSL6, I dunno if possible.

I do think you can ascend to PSL5 range. Just alone with color/contrast and skintone maxxing. You know how important this is, right? Then why you have 1 color tone (hair, skin all same color tone)?
I can't beleive you talk about surgeries and stuff.
While you ignored the following:
  1. absent eyebrows. and not good colored eyebrows. You can grow eyebrows I assume with castor oil, pepermint deluted oil, minoxidil even, maybe. You can make them look darker by that castor oil or maybe wax, or else just hair die/color it.
  2. pale skin. get a tan. Beta carotene tan, or maybe other stuff that exists. I dunno.
  3. possibly die your hair color, to create more color contast. if neeed so.

Coloring my eyebrows is a fair point. I will give you that. But no, you cannot grow eye lashes and brows with castor oil and minoxidil. I have two empty bottles of each sitting in my bathroom right now that prove you wrong. I took 30k IU of Beta Cartene a day for a year and it did not have an affect.

What a larping mentalcel faggot

Coloring my eyebrows is a fair point. I will give you that. But no, you cannot grow eye lashes and brows with castor oil and minoxidil. I have two empty bottles of each sitting in my bathroom right now that prove you wrong. I took 30k IU of Beta Cartene a day for a year and it did not have an affect.
Damn.
I was always thinking castor oil could make eyebrows hair grow longer. And minoxidill could cause them to grow at places where non are. What is the solution then, transplant?
Maybe read into peppermint diluted oil, probably it will do nothing either. But for me it was the best longer hair growth substance I ever used.

Skin tone wise? Well what next, tanning causes photo aging off skin. So I guess these type of selftanners lotions is all that's left?

Damn.
I was always thinking castor oil could make eyebrows hair grow longer. And minoxidill could cause them to grow at places where non are. What is the solution then, transplant?
Maybe read into peppermint diluted oil, probably it will do nothing either. But for me it was the best longer hair growth substance I ever used.

Skin tone wise? Well what next, tanning causes photo aging off skin. So I guess these type of selftanners lotions is all that's left?

Are you super confident in these soft maxxes being relevant to me? I dyed my eyebrows straight black and it lasted about 3 weeks. I barely noticed it after the first day. I don't think anyone else notice anything either.

Are you super confident in these soft maxxes being relevant to me? I dyed my eyebrows straight black and it lasted about 3 weeks. I barely noticed it after the first day. I don't think anyone else notice anything either.
Is color contrast maxxing, soft maxxing.
Maybe yes.
But it's imo super important.
I saw Justin Bieber, whom was colour contrast maxxed when younger, and now has sucky color contrast. It makes alot of difference.

I'm confident you'll go PSL 5, if you total package colour Maxx beautifully.
But is in Clyde's: skin tone needs to be browner (less pale). Hair colour likely a tint or 2 darker ( brown I would choice). And eyebrows maxxing color.
You need in my guestimation to do all though.
Maybe a faggot at hair salon can help you with hair colour dying.
Skin tone, I have experience with. Look it up. I know bronzers exists

Just got a "No, it's not your face. I've dated lots of ugly guys!" text from a girl, who was explaining she didn't want to see me anymore. Give me surgery suggestions so I can cope. Photos are basically reverse frauded. Fresh out of bed with a hangover and totally expressionless/neutral as usual.

I think I'm 4 PSL and I'd like to be 6 some day. Am I wasting my time? Only planned surgery is BSSO atm. Only thing off the table is Lefort and roids.

6'0 176 lbs 15% bf.
Older video of me in motion:

Jaw surgery= 8