isis_Bleach
sigma
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2020
- Posts
- 30,680
- Reputation
- 41,002
what does it feel like to love somebody
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
nopeIt when you want to have sex with someone
Dont know, ive only experienced manipulation and toxic love at this pointwhat does it feel like to love somebody
thats lust bludIt when you want to have sex with someone

you’re not nonchalant bro. caring about whatcaring
but did you love somebodyDont know, ive only experienced manipulation and toxic love at this point
what does it feel like to love somebody
Not reallybut did you love somebody
ITS AMAZING UNTIL YOU LEARN THE TRUTHwhat does it feel like to love somebody
Its a sarcastic post you nd niggas never understand sarcasmthats lust blud![]()
I don’t even think I love my motherNot really
The only girl ive ever loved is probably my mother
I've never felt it either, but I'd assume it'd be a warm influx of dopamine and maybe a slightly jittery feeling, as if you took caffeine. But that is an assumption im making based on how people describe it as "warm and bubbly"what does it feel like to love somebody
what’s the truthITS AMAZING UNTIL YOU LEARN THE TRUTH
Moms are complicatedI don’t even think I love my mother
iono never experienced itwhat does it feel like to love somebody
it can’t belust = love
WATER BUT THAT THE WORLD AND 99.99999% OF PEOPLE LOVE WITH CONDTIONSwhat’s the truth
reading conprehension. I said I’ve never loved anybody.wow were so shocked
i’ve never loved anybody conditional or notWATER BUT THAT THE WORLD AND 99.99999% OF PEOPLE LOVE WITH CONDTIONS
Js the same as lustwhat does it feel like to love somebody

i’ve never admired a woman before. I never felt that way about somebody.Really having a crush someone is like admiring the shit out of her, being love with her features and just wanting to cuddle with her and just spend time with her, love her and shit.
Unfortunately the shitty part is that when you do not meet a certain threshold for her you'll just get hurt when confessing, but you should still confess and see if you meet the threshold
And that comes from someone who almost never met the threshold![]()
I WISH I HAD THAT MINDSET. HAVE YOU EVER FELT ATTACHED TO ANYTHING. LIKE WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU LOST 400 DOLLARS WOULD YOU BE SAD YOU LOST IT?i’ve never loved anybody conditional or not
yeah because $400 has utility. And Foid has utility as a hole ig, but you can always use your hand.I WISH I HAD THAT MINDSET. HAVE YOU EVER FELT ATTACHED TO ANYTHING. LIKE WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU LOST 400 DOLLARS WOULD YOU BE SAD YOU LOST IT?