i’ve never been in love

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

sigma
Joined
Oct 15, 2020
Posts
30,682
Reputation
41,004
what does it feel like to love somebody
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy, Incelforeever and Mai Sakurajima.
It when you want to have sex with someone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Incelforeever and Mai Sakurajima.
caring
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
what does it feel like to love somebody
IMG 9283
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
what does it feel like to love somebody
I've never felt it either, but I'd assume it'd be a warm influx of dopamine and maybe a slightly jittery feeling, as if you took caffeine. But that is an assumption im making based on how people describe it as "warm and bubbly"
 
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Mai Sakurajima.
wow were so shocked
 
Really having a crush someone is like admiring the shit out of her, being love with her features and just wanting to cuddle with her and just spend time with her, love her and shit.

Unfortunately the shitty part is that when you do not meet a certain threshold for her you'll just get hurt when confessing, but you should still confess and see if you meet the threshold :D

And that comes from someone who almost never met the threshold 😕
 
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Really having a crush someone is like admiring the shit out of her, being love with her features and just wanting to cuddle with her and just spend time with her, love her and shit.

Unfortunately the shitty part is that when you do not meet a certain threshold for her you'll just get hurt when confessing, but you should still confess and see if you meet the threshold :D

And that comes from someone who almost never met the threshold 😕
i’ve never admired a woman before. I never felt that way about somebody.
 
i’ve never loved anybody conditional or not
I WISH I HAD THAT MINDSET. HAVE YOU EVER FELT ATTACHED TO ANYTHING. LIKE WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU LOST 400 DOLLARS WOULD YOU BE SAD YOU LOST IT?
 
I WISH I HAD THAT MINDSET. HAVE YOU EVER FELT ATTACHED TO ANYTHING. LIKE WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU LOST 400 DOLLARS WOULD YOU BE SAD YOU LOST IT?
yeah because $400 has utility. And Foid has utility as a hole ig, but you can always use your hand.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SPAM

Similar threads

lawrence..992
Replies
5
Views
32
lawrence..992
lawrence..992
MixedBoyo12
Replies
0
Views
30
MixedBoyo12
MixedBoyo12
Clqs
Replies
0
Views
35
Clqs
Clqs
Light•
Replies
32
Views
95
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
3
Views
32
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top