I’ve never had perfect skin since puberty

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Pre puberty was the last time I could see my face with smooth glowing skin. Since I started middle school my face has been riddled with disgusting inflammatory acne. Unfortunately I was coping with books / academics so I neglected my skin for so long, I just, consciously or subconsciously, avoided looking into the mirror whenever I washed my hands, failing to realize my problems and deal with them effectively. Till 2017 I never cared about my skin and scars have been left, collagen has also collapsed bit by bit.

Now after 1 year of skincare routine and 6 months of accutane my face finally looks somewhat “human”, but it’s still far from the perfect condition that a genuine chad is supposed to have. In some lightings the remaining scars and the big pores really look like shit. Now I’m only coping with salicylic acid and vitamin c cream to prevent further breakout. Haven’t got a breakout for 2 months but I want perfection. In November I gonna start a chemical peeling course at my surgeons’. But I’m 27 so I’ll probably never regain a youthful perfectly glowing skin. Fuck life honestly I fucking envy those who have flawless skin. Collagen = youth, and youth is priceless.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, shibo, Stingray and 2 others
Pre puberty was the last time I could see my face with smooth glowing skin. Since I started middle school my face has been riddled with disgusting inflammatory acne. Unfortunately I was coping with books / academics so I neglected my skin for so long, I just, consciously or subconsciously, avoided looking into the mirror whenever I washed my hands, failing to realize my problems and deal with them effectively. Till 2017 I never cared about my skin and scars have been left, collagen has also collapsed bit by bit.

Now after 1 year of skincare routine and 6 months of accutane my face finally looks somewhat “human”, but it’s still far from the perfect condition that a genuine chad is supposed to have. In some lightings the remaining scars and the big pores really look like shit. Now I’m only coping with salicylic acid and vitamin c cream to prevent further breakout. Haven’t got a breakout for 2 months but I want perfection. In November I gonna start a chemical peeling course at my surgeons’. But I’m 27 so I’ll probably never regain a youthful perfectly glowing skin. Fuck life honestly I fucking envy those who have flawless skin. Collagen = youth, and youth is priceless.
Did accutane leave you with dry skin ?

I want to try it but i am afraid i'll have dry skin forever
You won't. It only regulates oil production whilst in your system. My acne came back when I stopped taking it.

You won't. It only regulates oil production whilst in your system. My acne came back when I stopped taking it.
How long and how much did you took

I want to try it but i am afraid i'll have dry skin forever and thus premature wrinkles
Just moisturize and you’ll be fine (my skin is kind oily naturally which probably helped too)

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Thanks this thread opened my eyes and i really should be more thankful for my skin aside from the fact i got a red dry spot on my face idk how to get rid of that

Thanks this thread opened my eyes and i really should be more thankful for my skin aside from the fact i got a red dry spot on my face idk how to get rid of that
Good for you. If I had flawless skin I’d gain 1 psl to my looks no joke tbh ngl. Skin halo is powerful

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Good for you. If I had flawless skin I’d gain 1 psl to my looks no joke tbh ngl. Skin halo is powerful
My skin has its flaws but im thankful its not terribly bad. Good luck to your skinmaxxing bro

Skin is so insanely genetic that it’s a huge uphill battle to get where you need to be if u were cursed with bad skin genes

However it’s more easily fixable than being a manlet so you have that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Slob, DidntRead and 1 other person
my skin is woeful!! Always has been.

Yes, good skin is easily one of the most important features since it is the main health indicator of current health. You can have chad bones and it can leave you ruined when you have spots, scars and your face looks inflamed.

Skinmaxxing is easily my biggest PSL boost. I know how I used to look like with bad skin (even though at the time I thought it looked ok), now my skin is smooth, glowing and has a healthy under tone. The difference is really night and day, If I even get 1 pimple or inflammation mark now, I get paranoid af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, DidntRead and 2peasinapod
Skin is so insanely genetic that it’s a huge uphill battle to get where you need to be if u were cursed with bad skin genes

However it’s more easily fixable than being a manlet so you have that
Yes, I’m cursed with bad skin which was worsened by my bad lifestyle (eating whole package of chocolate and drinking 2-3 bottle of high sugar drinks per day when I was at university)