'I've said it before and I'll say it again: the most facially god tier user on this site (Amnesia) acknowledged....'

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
D518bf702a6ce41d4a355b6bb86d7994

/debate

Firmly established that height is 60% your SMV for slaying

• +1
Reactions: amkcel and Deleted member 9819
Who tf is that guy? I’m pretty sure I mog him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar and hebbewem
He has a Chad face. I don't get how lifts helped him when all his lays are off Tinder, where height doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5786
Amnesia is 5'4.5

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Who tf is that guy? I’m pretty sure I mog him to hell

He has a Chad face. I don't get how lifts helped him when all his lays are off Tinder, where height doesn't matter.

Keep coping and just accept you are somebody who requires the :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

You ain't got no game mother fucker

You the BFG. Big Friendly Giant. Nice guys finish last. Step up your aggression when you approach these supermarket trolly pushers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member
bullshit. he'd have to be so autistic it's unimaginable.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
4 inch lifts :feelskek:
how do you even do that

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16262 and 2 others
Keep coping and just accept you are somebody who requires the :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

You ain't got no game mother fucker

You the BFG. Big Friendly Giant. Nice guys finish last. Step up your aggression when you approach these supermarket trolly pushers
I'm not a BFG. I have the same laid back demeanor as that "4/10 6'5"" guy in that video you posted. Being aggressive as a tall ogre is not a good idea lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member and Deleted member 5786
no one except @LooksOverAll will argue against the fact that height is incredibly important

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Duke of cumskins and MakinItHappenReturn

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, gamma, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
Most girls irl noticed his height frauding, but they didn't mind him being 5'9, because of great face and body @LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and subhuman incel
no one except @LooksOverAll will argue against the fact that height is incredibly important

Only 3 possible answers with him tbh

1. He's not a normie like he claims
2. He's not NT like he claims
3. He approaching 100s of Staceys

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
It's hilarious when he mentions his bimbo surgeries, thinking those had any impact on his looks or life.

Boots&Lifts(+colored contacts) made the biggest difference for him by far

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, TopzCat1, Edgar and 2 others
Amnesia is one of the most autistic people I have ever encountered in my entire life
Using him as evidence of ANYTHING is a mistake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 16197, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
4 inch lifts? How the fuck

Why the ugh and huh ? @OldVirgin @LooksOverAll

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, gamma, MakinItHappenReturn and 2 others
op i can assure you being 6'4 wouldn't save your poop colored skin+being poor that are the main issues of yours,
basically if you are gl+5'8 and above you are set in terms of attraction also for a ltr money is the most important factor too

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, oldcell, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Because eye colour is cope, and height is cope past 5'9. You mentioned 2 copes
Green eyed 6'3 Chad mogs his black eyed 5'9 version gigahard

View attachment 1432908

/debate

You yet again fail to see the whole picture. around the time amnesia started to wear lifts amnesia also managed to gather 20k rep on looksmax. It has nothing to do with height. Bitches just started clout chasin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16197 and Deleted member 7725
He convinced me to get a second rhino tbh:Comfy:

15 years age difference lmao. His whole bone structure developed over time, but none of this was done by surgery jfl. Do you think his nose job and eye surgery would have made a difference in the before ? I hope you are kidding
He got lower lid retraction, rhinoplasty, and also chin/jaw fillers which made a huge impact. Your bone structure doesn't develop that much after 18-20 or whatever he was in that pic.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, gamma and Deleted member 5786
He got lower lid retraction, rhinoplasty, and also chin/jaw fillers which made a huge impact. Your bone structure doesn't develop that much after 18-20 or whatever he was in that pic.
Your bone structure still changes after 20, bone mass increases with age. If he really has jaw fillers then that's the most legit improvement he had done facially together with longer hair and thicker eyebrows

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16197
View attachment 1432908

/debate

It's not possible. I'm 5ft8 framecell with face nowhere near as good as this guy and I have to turn down girls.

There's something else he's fucking up with a face like that. 5ft9 with amazing face and frame is still chad to 99% of females

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, thereallegend and Deleted member 7725
It's not possible. I'm 5ft8 framecell with face nowhere near as good as this guy and I have to turn down girls.

There's something else he's fucking up with a face like that. 5ft9 with amazing face and frame is still chad to 99% of females

Pm me face I don't do any doxing.

Im 29

Not a characterless zoomer with a meaningless nihilistic black pill existence. Don't worry

• +1
Reactions: NonChadSlayer
Surgeries hardly had much impact. In fact, I bet the rhino looksminned him IRL. He was already 5 PSL before looksmaxxing and gained 0.5-1 PSL by the time he joined this site. Looksmaxxed a bit more after that to get to over 6 PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

Users who are viewing this thread

Back