I've seen too many white girls with asians?!

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
I'm white and see so many instances of white women with asian men. Either this place has deluded my mind or Australia is truly upside down.
Don't give up Asian kings there white pussy to be slain.
Edit: guys I went to highschool with same tax bracket. I know in the older years definitely betabux but I mean. ??!?!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: saltii131, curryslayerordeath, toolateforme and 7 others
Betabux next

Learn this shit before you challenge data and theories
Young guys. No beatbux boyo. Went to highschool with these people.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 5746
Sorry OP, your little anecdotal evidence means shit against countless studies done in the past.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, saltii131, Fear and 19 others
Sorry OP, your little anecdotal evidence means shit against countless studies done in the past.
THATS THE POINT. I'm so confused.

this

also
54 mins o white boys ita do it better like 36174445 1

studies?? you think 8psl stacy is going to take part in a study? studies aren't too good with this kind of shit too little people and not too representative either, what you can see with your own eyes is a lot more reliable

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6402, CopeIsReal and 4 others
Lifefuel for @Chineseguyslefort I’d bet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, Deleted member 6341 and SubhumanCurrycel
I'm white and see so many instances of white women with asian men. Either this place has deluded my mind or Australia is truly upside down.
Edit: guys I went to highschool with same tax bracket. I know in the older years definitely betabux but I mean. ??!?!
wshen something happens only 0.1% of the time. You will see alot of it, around you. because it's something different so you notice it.
I seen alot of ferrari's, lambo, etc.. Why? rarely does anyone have one. But when one is driving around, I immediately noticeit. While I have seen a VW whatever for years, because even though they pass me by on the daily it's so ordinairy I won't notice it.

/end
On the false perception. That what youy conciously see and regoister is a objective thing. WHile we see the world through a hige filter, andwe look at the world subjectively.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172, far336 and joeveniro
Lifefuel for @Chineseguyslefort I’d bet

Yeah I guess, but I might be biased because my cousin is Chinese and has a white Australian wife.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
OP, ignore the JBW autists in this thread, you are experiencing reality, just as anyone who has gone outside in a degen western city has, the only data they will EVER be able to cite is dating app statistics which show that women on dating apps statistically mostly match with very very good looking white men. This doesn't account for the looks of the women whatsoever, nor does it account for the fact that various races of men statistically don't use dating apps, such as black men.

The Reverse Hypergamy Blackpill is a brutal but truly horrible reality that coping bluepillers on here will truly never accept. White Women, particularly high quality white women are statussexual, and thus are much more likely to get with uglier ethnic men, than a white man of equal looks to her, because in many parts of the west, an ethnic, even an ugly ethnic, has more status than the average white man, to a white woman.

For every 1 example of a white man with a woman who is better looking than him, hell let alone of equal looks to him, there are 10 examples of white women with an ugly ethnic man, and 10 examples of a white man with an uglier ethnic woman.

This reality simply cannot be denied. It simply does not matter if a very small group of white men are slaying swarthes of subhuman females they mog to oblivion, if an ugly ethnic man has higher odds of getting with a 6/10+ white woman than the average 5/10 white man does in the west.

It aint just black men either, it's all ethnics who have an inflated statusboost, including asians in the west, among typically higher quality white women, this is the blackpilled reality, and if you want to change this, fight for what is right, and only accept a woman who is looksmatched or higher.

People on here will use every cope in the book, "MUH ANECDOTAL" "MUH BETABUX" and yet there are THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of ever increasing examples of higher quality white women with uglier ethnic men. This is a reality that simply cannot be ignored, your women, OUR women, have betrayed us in droves, and this must be stopped. This shouldn't be reality OP, if you ever had a daughter, would you want to see half of yourself be taken by another man like this?
Screen Shot 2020 08 23 at 123706 AM
T98qjxx3cwg11
File
2zpjord
3a9a87a7f36f8ae55bc9ba4a282f5d2840f50d416e131dd045542649db5bcaca
24126733 145200466130773 1949494808229707776 n
DlE7d8dVsAEA V3
Amwf couple
8546tgG
Screen Shot 2020 08 23 at 122335 AM
BO5qc
A3rxgielsc621
S1
Squatdays 768x409
K8VktVnb61M
Tumblr mdmwucqZ0x1rqsap3o1 1280
3s0dkzmd5m621

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: saltii131, Patrick Baitman, Baldingman1998 and 22 others
OP, ignore the JBW autists in this thread, you are experiencing reality, just as anyone who has gone outside in a degen western city has, the only data they will EVER be able to cite is dating app statistics which show that women on dating apps statistically mostly match with very very good looking white men. This doesn't account for the looks of the women whatsoever, nor does it account for the fact that various races of men statistically don't use dating apps, such as black men.

The Reverse Hypergamy Blackpill is a brutal but truly horrible reality that coping bluepillers on here will truly never accept. White Women, particularly high quality white women are statussexual, and thus are much more likely to get with uglier ethnic men, than a white man of equal looks to her, because in many parts of the west, an ethnic, even an ugly ethnic, has more status than the average white man, to a white woman.

For every 1 example of a white man with a woman who is better looking than him, hell let alone of equal looks to him, there are 10 examples of white women with an ugly ethnic man, and 10 examples of a white man with an uglier ethnic woman.

This reality simply cannot be denied. It simply does not matter if a very small group of white men are slaying swarthes of subhuman females they mog to oblivion, if an ugly ethnic man has higher odds of getting with a 6/10+ white woman than the average 5/10 white man does in the west.

It aint just black men either, it's all ethnics who have an inflated statusboost, including asians in the west, among typically higher quality white women, this is the blackpilled reality, and if you want to change this, fight for what is right, and only accept a woman who is looksmatched or higher.
View attachment 640639View attachment 640641View attachment 640642View attachment 640643View attachment 640644View attachment 640645View attachment 640646View attachment 640648View attachment 640651View attachment 640652View attachment 640654View attachment 640655View attachment 640656View attachment 640658View attachment 640660
I'm wondering how many of these couples are conservative. Many of them might have partner counts well into the double digits. I believe that white men still get the best looking virgin white girls. If you're a tall decent looking white guy any virgin white girl you want is pretty much yours.

I'm wondering how many of these couples are conservative. Many of them might have partner counts well into the double digits. I believe that white men still get the best looking virgin white girls. If you're a tall decent looking white guy any virgin white girl you want is pretty much yours.
This may very well be true, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if promiscuity is one of the main causes of this degeneracy, the problem is, typically only white men seek out virgin women, and the options they have to seek them is quite limited.

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000
This may very well be true, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if promiscuity is one of the main causes of this degeneracy, the problem is, typically only white men seek out virgin women, and the options they have to seek them is quite limited.
I truly admire the effort you put into your posts. The mega thread madlad.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610

People on here will use every cope in the book, "MUH ANECDOTAL" "MUH BETABUX" and yet there are THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of ever increasing examples of higher quality white women with uglier ethnic men. This is a reality that simply cannot be ignored, your women, OUR women, have betrayed us in droves, and this must be stopped. This shouldn't be reality OP, if you ever had a daughter, would you want to see half of yourself be taken by another man like this?
View attachment 640639View attachment 640642View attachment 640643View attachment 640644View attachment 640645View attachment 640646View attachment 640648View attachment 640651View attachment 640652View attachment 640654View attachment 640655View attachment 640656View attachment 640658View attachment 640660View attachment 640641View attachment 640667View attachment 640668View attachment 640669View attachment 640670View attachment 640671View attachment 640672View attachment 640673View attachment 640674View attachment 640675View attachment 640676
huge cherry picking you faggot, slavic girls literally find blacks disgusting, I've talked with alot of them about blacks and they say how they are odd looking and wierd.
Also what's with the Russian and Caucasian couples? There is no statusmaxing about dating someone from the Causus in Russia are you retarded? Extreme cherypiciking

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadelite, Deleted member 685 and 3 others

View attachment 640639View attachment 640642View attachment 640643View attachment 640644View attachment 640645View attachment 640646View attachment 640648View attachment 640651View attachment 640652View attachment 640654View attachment 640655View attachment 640656View attachment 640658View attachment 640660View attachment 640641View attachment 640667View attachment 640668View attachment 640669View attachment 640670View attachment 640671View attachment 640672View attachment 640673View attachment 640674View attachment 640675View attachment 640676
mirin the sub 10 iq
you can find disabled men with hot white foids lol
doesnt mean that its more diserable than a non disabled men
jbw pill is bullshit
but whites have the highest smv online dating shows that because women can make up more preferences due to hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 685, Copeful and 1 other person
mirin the sub 10 iq
jbw pill is bullshit
but whites have the highest smv online dating shows that because women can make up more preferences due to hypergamy
Disabled Men have higher status in the west with white women than non disabled men, the more extreme the higher the status as long as the mental stability is there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Patrick Baitman, ReverseNorwoodPill and 7 others
Disabled Men have higher status in the west with white women than non disabled men, the more extreme the higher the status as long as the mental stability is there.
what the fuck
jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: saltii131, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4430 and 5 others
huge cherry picking you faggot, slavic girls literally find blacks disgusting, I've talked with alot of them about blacks and they say how they are odd looking and wierd.
Also what's with the Russian and Caucasian couples? There is no statusmaxing about dating someone from the Causus in Russia are you retarded? Extreme cherypiciking
Cope, bringing up Russia as a whole if anything is cherrypicking in context to my post. Be grateful ethnics are an extreme minority in Russia more so than most western countries or you'd be roping at the sight of the whore russian women craving that high status ethnic small cock. Just look at L.A, Berlin, London, Sweden. It is over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Patrick Baitman, Chadelite and 4 others
i never see this and i live in a city with many many asians

Cope, bringing up Russia as a whole if anything is cherrypicking in context to my post. Be grateful ethnics are an extreme minority in Russia more so than most western countries or you'd be roping at the sight of the whore russian women craving that high status ethnic small cock. Just look at L.A, Berlin, London, Sweden. It is over.
they are not craving ethnic cock at all
you are white so you dont know it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, TsarTsar444 and TheLastABCcel
Yes this place has deluded your mind with racism. IRL only looks matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Copeful and Mongrelcel
they are not craving ethnic cock at all
you are white so you dont know it
Do you have any idea how degenerate Russia is? Why don't you take a look at their abortion rate, the women there are whores, and they lack moral character in most major cities just like most of Europe, and the west as a whole for that matter. Luckily there's quite a large rural population and its relatively easier to find a virgin in Russia than some other European nations, because Putin has been strict on not allowing ethnics in Russia at the same white genocide tier levels of as the rest of the west, so you don't see the same levels of reverse hypergamy or racemixing. The moment they're allowed in expect to see the same as you see everywhere else. White women of high quality picking ethnic men over their own men in the most high population areas of the country.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Do you have any idea how degenerate Russia is? Why don't you take a look at their abortion rate, the women there are whores, and they lack moral character in most major cities just like most of Europe, and the west as a whole for that matter. Luckily there's quite a large rural population and its relatively easier to find a virgin in Russia than some other European nations, because Putin has been strick on not allowing ethnics in Russia at the same white genocide tier levels of as the rest of the west you don't see the same levels of reverse hypergamy or racemixing. The moment they're allowed in expect to see the same as you see everywhere else. White women of high quality picking ethnic men over their own men in the most high population areas of the country.
these are completely your retarded theories like the one where you said "disabled people have more smv than non disabled people"
abortion with craving ethnic men is just a laughable comparison
putin hates fucking islam nations thats why he doesnt accept them, thats it.

these are completely your retarded theories like the one where you said "disabled people have more smv than non disabled people"
abortion with craving ethnic men is just a laughable comparison
All degeneracy including racemixing and abortions are connected and are from a breakdown of moral character and a lack of tradition and virginity.

And yes, having a disability makes you higher status. Especially places like where I live in L.A, easier to get hired, free money, easier to get a GF, the list goes on and on.
putin hates fucking islam nations thats why he doesnt accept them, thats it.
Putin is the only thing saving Russian women from Ethnic Penis, he should be more concerned about rebuilding tradition tho or it won't last once he is dead.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and goat2x
All degeneracy including racemixing and abortions are connected and are from a breakdown of moral character and a lack of tradition and virginity.

And yes, having a disability makes you higher status. Especially places like where I live in L.A, easier to get hired, free money, easier to get a GF, the list goes on and on.

Putin is the only thing saving Russian women from Ethnic Penis, he should be more concerned about rebuilding tradition tho or it won't last once he is dead.
Lol
Morals and religion dont say that you cant reproduce with ethnic men just lol
The disabilty shit is just outright laughable

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6191

MY man has taken the just be ethnic pull full swing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, brainded, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
you are retarded, slavs don't have that kind of thing in them, they never enslaved ethnic or treated them bad, in fact it's the opposite, so every slavic Male or female is disgusted by ethnics especially Africans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You claim ethnics and disabled people are higher status. Why?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Do you have any idea how degenerate Russia is? Why don't you take a look at their abortion rate, the women there are whores, and they lack moral character in most major cities just like most of Europe, and the west as a whole for that matter. Luckily there's quite a large rural population and its relatively easier to find a virgin in Russia than some other European nations, because Putin has been strict on not allowing ethnics in Russia at the same white genocide tier levels of as the rest of the west, so you don't see the same levels of reverse hypergamy or racemixing. The moment they're allowed in expect to see the same as you see everywhere else. White women of high quality picking ethnic men over their own men in the most high population areas of the country.
Thats bullshit white woman with ethnic men are a bigger minority than gay men also woman care about status im a ethnic in italy and woman wont date ethnics for shame reasons and they want a high status man of theyr own country,you cant tell ethnics get more girls when they get so few girls its almost nothing same for black man each picture you see with a girl there is 1000 or more without any girl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Bro

Why are you challenging scientifically proven black pill with some anecdotal theories?

Asian are ON AVERAGE: shorther, weaker frame, thinner wrists, FLAT MAXILLA - these traits are objectively NOT DESIRABLE

They also: cant have blue/green eyes, their coloring is ALWAYS trash - only exception is when racemixed, but then its not the asian part that's good.

Your theory simply doesent make sense. How could men with these traits be successful with women EVEN IF WE COMPLETELY IGNORE RACISM.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Bro

Why are you challenging scientifically proven black pill with some anecdotal theories?

Asian are ON AVERAGE: shorther, weaker frame, thinner wrists, FLAT MAXILLA - these traits are objectively NOT DESIRABLE

They also: cant have blue/green eyes, their coloring is ALWAYS trash - only exception is when racemixed, but then its not the asian part that's good.

Your theory simply doesent make sense. How could men with these traits be successful with women EVEN IF WE COMPLETELY IGNORE RACISM.
They are not same for indian guys in the west if we make statistic 1 got a white girl 1000 got nothing and rot

They are not same for indian guys in the west if we make statistic 1 got a white girl 1000 got nothing and rot
Okay I have something to say here.

In my country curries exist but they are called GYPSIES. They are the exact same thing as in India, they looks exactly alike.

These guys are MOGGERS. They MOG whites so fucking bad. Forward grown maxillas, deepset eyes, good mandibles - they have it all. They are just a bit short (10 cm shorter on average)

However they don't date white girls at all, they live in their own 100% gypsy communities. They are denerate and stupid btw, not racist at all btw

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 1973
It's because for many women, they still like ugly men who can compensate for their lack of looks with a good personality, provided they still take care of themselves and are not fat. The reason why personality matters more than looks for a relationship is because if you are going to spend time with someone and you are going to become attached to that person, then you are going to want it to be someone who has interesting things to say otherwise you will be bored and you won't want to listen to what they have to say. However, for hookups, looks matter more because it's very short term since you are only having sex with that person once or even if you are going to do it again, you are never going to do other things besides sex so your looks will be the only thing that matter here. So the blue pill is right but only about relationships while the black pill is right about hookups. And of course, there is something to be said about how some girls, especially the really dumb ones, only care about looks even for a relationship because they are so dumb and superficial that they have nothing interesting to say and are just there to be pretty, those girls will only want to date a good looking tall white man because their standards on the topic of social skills are very low since they only care about looks. But of course, looks do matter for everyone but personality matters too for many women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: NormieKilla
Tbh any race of men can date white girls, they are the easiest and most open women of all races. Here in France you literally see every race on the planet dating white girls lol. Brown, black, asian, whatever.

I can't believe you guys spend so much time fighting over who gets more white girls lol, they aren't that special.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Okay I have something to say here.

In my country curries exist but they are called GYPSIES. They are the exact same thing as in India, they looks exactly alike.

These guys are MOGGERS. They MOG whites so fucking bad. Forward grown maxillas, deepset eyes, good mandibles - they have it all. They are just a bit short (10 cm shorter on average)

However they don't date white girls at all, they live in their own 100% gypsy communities. They are denerate and stupid btw, not racist at all btw
This is only because they are poor men, poor men tend to be very limited in their options because their below average income makes them unattractive to the average woman. And in addition to being poor, they aren't good looking, so if they were to date out of their league, they would need to be able to compensate with an incredible personality and even then, they would be limited because they would need money to leave their poor community, so it's basically a catch 22. Women care about 3 things basically: looks, money and personality. Some claim that the last one is status but if that were really true, then there wouldn't be popular men like Jonah Hill who are incels and have been for many years even after becoming very famous.

Tbh any race of men can date white girls, they are the easiest and most open women of all races. Here in France you literally see every race on the planet dating white girls lol. Brown, black, asian, whatever.

I can't believe you guys spend so much time fighting over who gets more white girls lol, they aren't that special.
It's because their self esteem is low because they are not white themselves and they are afraid of getting rejected by women.

mirin the sub 10 iq
jbw pill is bullshit
The reason why online dating favours only looks and puts women at such an advantage is just because there are far more men on dating apps than women so there aren't enough women for every man and since men are only ranked based on their looks, even a guy with bad social skills can succeed with online dating if he is good looking enough, but in bars, such a guy would be at a great disadvantage and would be unable to succeed with women because he would be limited by his poor social skills since women don't approach or make the first move most of the time and judge us based on how we talk to them. It's not really hypergamy, men are picky too, the difference is just that women have more options because they are outnumbered by men on dating apps.

The reason why online dating favours only looks and puts women at such an advantage is just because there are far more men on dating apps than women so there aren't enough women for every man and since men are only ranked based on their looks, even a guy with bad social skills can succeed with online dating if he is good looking enough, but in bars, such a guy would be at a great disadvantage and would be unable to succeed with women because he would be limited by his poor social skills since women don't approach or make the first move most of the time and judge us based on how we talk to them. It's not really hypergamy, men are picky too, the difference is just that women have more options because they are outnumbered by men on dating apps.
thats what ive said
women can become more picky due to mein outnumbering women + men are hornies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and randomuser2407

Indeed on a copium overdose

Just be white son

It's because their self esteem is low because they are not white themselves and they are afraid of getting rejected by women.

Tbh its a stupid argument that will never come to a conclusion. SFcels want ethnics to stay away from their women so they say shit like "all girls hate ethnics ewww" and ethnics want white girls more because of low self-esteem so they say "my race gets all the white girls, even more than white men", then the ethnics start fighting with each other over it too e.g curries vs asians.

• +1
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, Deleted member 1973 and NormieKilla
Making a thread debunking the reverse racepill in a few hours, stay tuned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113 and NormieKilla
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron and Deleted member 5746
Thats bullshit white woman with ethnic men are a bigger minority than gay men also woman care about status im a ethnic in italy and woman wont date ethnics for shame reasons and they want a high status man of theyr own country,you cant tell ethnics get more girls when they get so few girls its almost nothing same for black man each picture you see with a girl there is 1000 or more without any girl
Ethnics may have less status where you live, but they have an extremely high status where I live, and many urban high population areas in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
You claim ethnics and disabled people are higher status. Why?
Well typically in the west they are given more, it's easier to get hired, easier to get a girlfriend, etc, especially in places like where I live, in L.A, and such.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Lol
Morals and religion dont say that you cant reproduce with ethnic men just lol
The disabilty shit is just outright laughable
Women betraying their own men for other tribes is a dysgenic trait built into many white women, and has been instilled into them for ages because of neighboring tribes invading and raping and tearing apart of villages and taking women as slaves/raping them, it's something that activates primarily in non virgin women. Morals and Religion are just a guidebook of how to prevent bad things from happening, but in reality, morals and such and bad decisions, are downstream from genetics, yes, the same things that would allow a woman to commit an abortion, is in the same category of what would allow her to betray her own people for a higher status ethnic man.

As for disabled men, yes disabled men also have higher status, mostly of course among white women with how the media and social media really hypes up disabilities and shit like that, many people with disabilities are on commercials, movies, etc, it's much easier to get hired, a job, and yes a girlfriend. Same with being old aswell, but that's more lifetime status combined with resources.

Reverse hypergamy applies to ethnics, animals (dogs and horses), the disabled, and old men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 5746
you are retarded, slavs don't have that kind of thing in them, they never enslaved ethnic or treated them bad, in fact it's the opposite, so every slavic Male or female is disgusted by ethnics especially Africans
Slavs themselves have a long history of being enslaved, hell the word slave even originates from the word slav from how a large chunk of Russians were taken as slaves by Muslims in the white slave trade which was far greater than any other slave trade. Slavic women have a genetic history, just as most European women do of betraying their own men. Having black slaves or white guilt or anything of that nature has nothing to do with womens nature of betraying their own people.

Slavs themselves have a long history of being enslaved, hell the word slave even originates from the word slav from how a large chunk of Russians were taken as slaves by Muslims in the white slave trade which was far greater than any other slave trade. Slavic women have a genetic history, just as most European women do of betraying their own men. Having black slaves or white guilt or anything of that nature has nothing to do with womens nature of betraying their own people.
dont speak of shit u dont know about. i agree with u on everything, but dont talk about Eastern europe history

dont speak of shit u dont know about. i agree with u on everything, but dont talk about Eastern europe history
I was more talking about The Islamic Slave trade which I am very familiar with, and they did enslave a lot of slavic people, so did a lot of vikings and nordic tribes if I remember correctly aswell.

I was more talking about The Islamic Slave trade which I am very familiar with, and they did enslave a lot of slavic people, so did a lot of vikings and nordic tribes if I remember correctly aswell.
not only slavic people, a lot of other european language speakers as well.
And some vikings were slavic. Not all vikings were norse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back